Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I was pretty drunk when I wrote that. It was possibly booze-tainted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

you have to stop drinking against the grain

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

you have to stop drinking against the grain

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

I love this gif but it edits out the best part where bubbles mouths "what the gently caress"

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eASOI_4-ww

They're coming, Bubbles.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

So where do you suppose Karzai is right about now? I've got this plan that involves drugging him and taking compromising pictures of him doing gay stuff to pay him back for all the wonderful years of our working relationship with him.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Casimir Radon posted:

So where do you suppose Karzai is right about now?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

You're taking all of the fun out of my plan, perhaps if the boy was loving him in the rear end...

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
https://news.vice.com/article/gruesome-photos-allegedly-show-islamic-state-throwing-gay-men-off-a-tall-building?utm_source=vicenewsfb

I don't want to rock the boat here but man ISIS are dicks

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun
We really need to just glass this barbaric shithole. There is absolutely nothing redeeming about that "country".

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Sadly alot of your D&D types aren't going to declared ISIS to be bad guys until they throw a tranny off a building, if even then.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnx__7UcDVo

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I found this video funnier than I probably should have. :roflolmao:

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

lmfbo

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

There's another one with bearded Kerbals carbombing a building in the same vein, but I can't find the fucker anywhere

e: Found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmO0V82cvoQ

WarpedNaba fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Jan 18, 2015

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Holy lol

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
The perfect copy of the devotional music they always use is really what makes it.

EDIT: VVV Thank you, I couldn't remember what that was called.

Equine Don posted:

lol @ the nasheed

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Jan 19, 2015

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

I'm pretty sure it's just the same music shift-pitched up to helium levels.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

WarpedNaba posted:

There's another one with bearded Kerbals carbombing a building in the same vein, but I can't find the fucker anywhere

e: Found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmO0V82cvoQ

lol @ the nasheed

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Darwin goes to the UAE posted:

Black, who has a degree in architecture, three master's degrees and a doctorate in educational psychology, was in Abu Dhabi, the capital of United Arab Emirates, for October's Creative Thinkers Conference. He was to present a workshop and emcee the event.

On a Tuesday morning, the 70-year-old got up early to take a walk in the neighborhoods near his hotel. An avid photographer, Black took his camera to snap photos of houses and a couple of the mosques he passed.

When he left the second mosque, he was approached by a man in uniform. He motioned Black to get into a camouflaged truck.

"I had no idea what he wanted," Black said, "but never felt threatened so I got in."

He was driven a short distance to a building with a sign out front that read "Reception." He waited about an hour before he was guided back outside and told, "Do not photograph security areas."

Black asked for clarification, but he was waved away with no further explanation, he said.

He decided to continue his walk. A few blocks away, he came upon a sign on a lamppost that said in English, "Photography Forbidden." Thinking a photo of the image would make for a novel Facebook post, he snapped an image.

After crossing the road, he approached by the uniformed men he'd met in the camouflaged truck. He was driven back to "Reception," which Black believes was a police station, where his passport, camera and cell phone were seized.

Dude didn't even make it 5 blocks before he starts taking pictures of forbidden poo poo again.

goatsestretchgoals fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Jan 19, 2015

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

bitcoin bastard posted:

Dude didn't even make it 5 blocks before he starts taking pictures of forbidden poo poo again.

d&d.txt

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I'm not sure how "cowardice" persists as a term used in warfare given all the poo poo that every nation has gotten up to in the last century

An IED or a shot in the back isn't exactly more cowardly than dropping a JDAM

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Thanks Mike! :jerkbag:

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

If his uncle was nearly as fat as he was, the sniper might have thought he was a messenger balloon. Give that man a medal!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

We're a country founded by backshooters and bushwhackers.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Only capitalist/imperialist snipers aren't heroes. I'm sure the snipers who defended Stalingrad from the fascists hold a special place in his heart.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
pretty sure that fat oval office hates all guns and nonfats

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

he's trying to become his character in team america is all

Paradise Lost
Feb 11, 2003

kill your enemy, drink his wine, and take his women
He's just the fat kid rolling around on the floor screaming pay attention to me.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Michael Moore is a turd, perhaps an slightly over demonized turd, but a turd all the same. Even on domestic issues that I'm probably not too far off his stances his stupid crybaby/fart-smelling style makes you want to disregard anything coming out of his mouth.

John Safran really did the best Moore parody.

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
Canadian Bacon was funny, he decided to go straight downhill from there

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Casimir Radon posted:

Michael Moore is a turd, perhaps an slightly over demonized turd, but a turd all the same. Even on domestic issues that I'm probably not too far off his stances his stupid crybaby/fart-smelling style makes you want to disregard anything coming out of his mouth.

John Safran really did the best Moore parody.

I lived in Traverse City for a while; he'd occasionally come down to his movie theatre, The State, and hang out in the lobby, wearing sweats, looking unwashed and kinda smelling bad.
I thought he was one of the regular derelicts that were always stinking up the bookstore/coffee shop next door...

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Dead Reckoning posted:

The perfect copy of the devotional music they always use is really what makes it.

Equine Don posted:

lol @ the nasheed

That really is the icing on the cake

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

When is this fat gently caress going to die of a massive heart attack or diabetes?

Obviously not soon enough.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Honorary goon Ed Snowden says china snagged 50TB of F-35 data

quote:

Military aviation experts have speculated that the design of China's new "fifth-generation" fighters - the Chengdu J-20 and the Shenyang J-31 - have been extensively influenced by design information stolen from the United States, significantly eroding the air power superiority the US and its allies have long enjoyed.

Air spergs confirm deny if this matters?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Good, you assholes have fun with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

I hope they do as much good with it as we have.

• Locked thread