Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Gaz-L posted:

And the stoner version of Shaundi.

Another reason why SR4 is so great :allears:

SR2 was definitely the best in the series though, even if it was a loving horrible port even with the Gentlemen of the Row mod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I think Saints Row 1 deserves some special recognition, cuz tho it didn't have it's legs yet it did make driving combat fun and without autolock, which was refreshing.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

saints row 3 has burt reynolds in it and i will fight anyone besmirching burt's good name.

burt went to fsu

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
When I played Saint's Row 4, I was running and flying through the city with super speed and fighting off a bunch of aliens, when "The Touch" started playing. Game of the decade.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Shine posted:

When I played Saint's Row 4, I was running and flying through the city with super speed and fighting off a bunch of aliens, when "The Touch" started playing. Game of the decade.

*ahem* Game of the CENTURY, I think you'll find.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

Yeah, I probably should have posted it here as well. :v: It honestly was the tipping point for me to get the game. (The $5 pre-order helped too)

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

epitasis posted:

burt went to fsu

sometimes you gotta forgive the ones you love when they hurt you.

and yes i'm still mad about losing his bankruptcy auction over his personal bust of burt reynolds

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

PunkBoy posted:

Yeah, I probably should have posted it here as well. :v: It honestly was the tipping point for me to get the game. (The $5 pre-order helped too)

I just realised what was bugging me about that gif. Kinzie's not wearing a hoodie.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

It keeps giving me checkout errors when trying to buy it from Gamestop. Do you think they pulled it? Did anyone else buy it just now/today?

Mr. Yuk
Apr 1, 2005

In case of accidental ingestion, please consult a mortician.

TheJoker138 posted:

It keeps giving me checkout errors when trying to buy it from Gamestop. Do you think they pulled it? Did anyone else buy it just now/today?

It went through just fine for me about 30 seconds ago.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Mr. Yuk posted:

It went through just fine for me about 30 seconds ago.

Well what the gently caress. I've tried two different cards, and both my phone and PC.

E: Tried it again and now it's working.

Vince MechMahon fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Jan 17, 2015

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS

BUCKTOOTHED BEAVER MOTHERFUCKER

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Hey I used to see that guy wrestle all the time. He was their top heel.

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

A man born utterly without gorm.

Evanauto
Jul 27, 2007

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God.

Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed among cocktails.
Pray for me now, and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.
Amen.

A man who's never even seen a vegetable.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Every GIF of something incomprehensible should be edited to include this at the end.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Evanauto posted:

A tree is a vegetable.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
finally caught up with this week's LU

oh hey there aero star I thought you'd never show up

drago vs cuerno: still my favorite feud on the show

main event had some next-level spot-fu but...

NEVER MIND THAT poo poo THOUGH HERE COMES CAGE

Another Person posted:

Also, can someone get me a gif of the first telenovella scene where Fenix is talking with Dario, and then the camera pans back and that chick is just there, staring? Cracked me right up that one did.

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Jan 18, 2015

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Evanauto posted:

i thought buggs bunny loved carrot though

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This single gif finally convinced me to actually make an effort to watch Lucha Underground :allears:

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
lmao

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Jerusalem posted:

This single gif finally convinced me to actually make an effort to watch Lucha Underground :allears:
Yaaaaayy! The main feuds going forward seem to be Ricochet vs CAGE and Johnny Mundo vs Death: The Luchador so now is as good a time as any to get on board. Plus yeah, the televonela cheese and b-movie hype packages are magnificent.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

It is good.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

The worst finisher (other than the Overdrive): Getting Yourself Rock Bottomed

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
The Sister Abigail is the only reverse STO move that's ever looked good, and it's because he swings them in an arc so it actually looks like he's slamming their head on the mat.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Neodoomium posted:

The worst finisher (other than the Overdrive): Getting Yourself Rock Bottomed

I don't know, throwing your opponent into the ground face first while you take a controlled back bump seems like it would be pretty effective to me.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

fatherdog posted:

The Sister Abigail is the only reverse STO move that's ever looked good, and it's because he swings them in an arc so it actually looks like he's slamming their head on the mat.

And it looks like death when he does it into the barricade or a wall. God, that spot from this time last year when he nearly murdered Bryan with that.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
The flatliner can absolutely look good when the right guy does it, Cedric Alexander does one that I like a lot. I mean really, it's just a DDT where you're grabbing the other guy beneath the shoulder instead of in a facelock.

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

Gorgeous. This makes me want to watch the whole match.

Wait, no. I'll buy stock in the company. Just make that spot happen on purpose every night.

It's beautiful

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

Qoey posted:

Gorgeous. This makes me want to watch the whole match.

Wait, no. I'll buy stock in the company. Just make that spot happen on purpose every night.

It's beautiful

90% chance that promotion is long dead

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Abrasive Obelisk posted:

90% chance that promotion is long dead

Judging from the jacket on the Ring Attendant, it's Wrestling and Romance/Wrestling Association R from the 90s, Tenryu's fed that was the home of Jado, Gedo, Ishii, Mocchy, Chris Jericho, Terry Gordy and Lance Storm.

1990s vanity promotions be like whaaaaat.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

live RAW gifs

Dat Bryan/Wyatt match doe

Space Mountain finally fought back

Another Cesaro loop... oh, never mind

I fight on Mundees, Maggle!

Brock DECIMATES the authority

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Brock DECIMATES the authority

Nothing makes me happier than watching Brock Lesnar flip a 500lbs man over his head like it's whatever.

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

Judging from the jacket on the Ring Attendant, it's Wrestling and Romance/Wrestling Association R from the 90s, Tenryu's fed that was the home of Jado, Gedo, Ishii, Mocchy, Chris Jericho, Terry Gordy and Lance Storm.

1990s vanity promotions be like whaaaaat.

Thanks for the info

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I made a gif of Mad Blankey murdering T-Hawk like a well oiled machine from Dragon Gate's 1/16 show, but it's way too big so here a link
http://gfycat.com/TinyBrightDunnart

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Dimebags Brain posted:

I made a gif of Mad Blankey murdering T-Hawk like a well oiled machine from Dragon Gate's 1/16 show, but it's way too big so here a link

After while I thought it was a clever loop. Then it finished. Jesus. :gonk:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Ghostpilot posted:

After while I thought it was a clever loop. Then it finished. Jesus. :gonk:

That's been a DG spot since DG was Toryumon.

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Another Cesaro loop... oh, never mind

If this was a fighting game super, you'd be guaranteed a KO.

Dimebags Brain posted:

Do they have a name for this maneuver?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
The "oh dear god stop hitting him, he's dead already" ?