Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
In other coach carousel news, RAI claims that Inzaghi has 3 games to turn things around, or Spalletti is coming in.

If Spalletti is willing to take over they should just pull the trigger now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

If you missed it here's the second goal, I insist that should count as an assist for Pogba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHaY0VxXaN8

Also I watched Carpi-Livorno today, it was fun and I was reminded that I NEED this shirt

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Wrong thread lol

My post, not the Lasagna kit which is the best.

paddyboat fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jan 19, 2015

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

In other coach carousel news, RAI claims that Inzaghi has 3 games to turn things around, or Spalletti is coming in.

If Spalletti is willing to take over they should just pull the trigger now.

The next three matches are Lazio, Parma and Juve; if Milan don't win against Parma then he has to go right after that match.

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner
AC Milan has never been so lovely in my lifetime :(

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Cippalippus posted:

AC Milan has never been so lovely in my lifetime :(

No joke, they supposedly just sold the official bus for 150k... what the gently caress is going on there?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I love it :twisted:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Okaka was kicked out of Samp's training camp today, he apparently got into an argument with their sporting director. He also refused to acknowledge the supporters after yesterday's game when the rest of the team were doing so.

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

canepazzo posted:

No joke, they supposedly just sold the official bus for 150k... what the gently caress is going on there?

Berlusconi's main business isn't going so well with the crisis (advertisement market has shrunk by 40% since 2008) and the divorce is costing him a lot. Truth be told, Berlusconi's party is in even worse shape than his club; now that is a can of worms.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I'm hearing Prandelli to Milan is a rumor now, anyone seen any good sources on that one?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Just read this, what the gently caress.

ephex posted:

I love it :twisted:

t

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Berlusconi announces live that the bus will stay at Milan #ThanksPresident

We got him on a free, he's got experience and will help us in the hardest away matches...#milan #bus

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Berlusconi announces live that the bus will stay at Milan #ThanksPresident

We got him on a free, he's got experience and will help us in the hardest away matches...#milan #bus

Haha

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The only way this situation could get any worse is if Bonera signs an extension that raises his salary. I'm melting down.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Gigi Galli posted:

The only way this situation could get any worse is if Bonera signs an extension that raises his salary. I'm melting down.

Why is this a danger if he's so bad? I would think Milan would he very open to a cheap young player instead.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Brony Car posted:

Why is this a danger if he's so bad? I would think Milan would he very open to a cheap young player instead.

We have a cheap young player in Albertazzi. I know he's bad but unfortunately he's put in some marginally decent performances at right back despite singlehandedly pissing away 9 points at the beginning of the season, and that will be enough. We don't have enough "senatori" left and Inzaghi, if not Berlusconi seems to be obsessed with them. While Inzaghi is still in charge, they wont let him leave.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

On a lighter note, Icardi and Wanda had their first child and Icardi took this picture to post to the internet immediately (linked if you work in a convent):

http://i.imgur.com/vxLsAk1.png

Well then
http://i.imgur.com/QHtRav0.jpg

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Gigi Galli posted:

On a lighter note, Icardi and Wanda had their first child and Icardi took this picture to post to the internet immediately (linked if you work in a convent):

http://i.imgur.com/vxLsAk1.png

Well then
http://i.imgur.com/QHtRav0.jpg

Mauro is the best.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Brony Car posted:

Mauro is the best/worst.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Have there ever been any reactions from that chicks ex-husband?
If not, then that dude is a loving zen master.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

ephex posted:

http://www.diariouno.com.ar/cholunotas/Mogolica-Hija-de-p-tarada-la-llamada-de-Maxi-Lopez-a-Wanda-20140524-0090.html

There was a leaked recording of him calling her up to call her and Mauro retards last year. I believe it's legit.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

ephex posted:

Also, when they played last year during the pre-game handshake line he did this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70vn3F7O6Pc

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?
I know this is off topic, but gently caress the word pullman. I say autobus and that's the word every single Italian should use.

Yes, because it always reminds me of Bill.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Funkysauce posted:

I know this is off topic, but gently caress the word pullman. I say autobus and that's the word every single Italian should use.

What is your opinion on wearing a smoking

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Funkysauce posted:

In the civilized part of Italy, which is Lombardy, we call it Pullman. Vans are called pullmino. You could go all out fancy and call it corriera to score mad points with grannies!

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Gigi Galli posted:

What is your opinion on wearing a smoking

It's a better/more fitting name for that suit than in English (where it got its name from a posh neighborhood outside New York), that's for certain

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Is there any mention of http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...dream-team.html this XI in Italian media?

My juve supporting mate has seen nothing but I just want to make sure before I label it as the daily mail using another opportunity to make up fictitious quotes about Paul Scholes

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

TelekineticBear! posted:

Is there any mention of http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...dream-team.html this XI in Italian media?

My juve supporting mate has seen nothing but I just want to make sure before I label it as the daily mail using another opportunity to make up fictitious quotes about Paul Scholes

I haven't seen anything but if any English player would be in there, it would be Gerrard. He's said on multiple occasions that Gerrard is one of the players he most admires. It's probably a load of poo poo.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

I haven't seen anything but if any English player would be in there, it would be Gerrard. He's said on multiple occasions that Gerrard is one of the players he most admires. It's probably a load of poo poo.

Thanks, honestly bizarre stuff though, the rest of the quotes are so generic as well

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

TelekineticBear! posted:

Thanks, honestly bizarre stuff though, the rest of the quotes are so generic as well

Yeah it's most likely made up.

Reminder that Roma and Empoli are playing today for the Coppa.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Big Gerv lost his goddamn mind in the Africa cup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ig5E9UvGM

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Goddamn :stare:

Well I guess Roma are now hoping that Ivory Coast collapses and he'll be back ready to play soon!

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
lol he stepped on his toes

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?

Cippalippus posted:

In the civilized part of Italy, which is Lombardy, we call it Pullman. Vans are called pullmino. You could go all out fancy and call it corriera to score mad points with grannies!

We call it pullman in Potenza and Caserta as well. It just sounds stupid.

Also, poor Giovinco, retiring before his time. Either that or he will set off the wave of in-their-prime players becoming mercenaries in MLS.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Empoli is a really good team, I don't understand why Sarri has not been called up by a bigger team yet. They play among the best football in the Serie A, imho.

E: oh and they brought Roma to extra time.

E: E: Niang to Genoa.

canepazzo fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Jan 20, 2015

Vexin
Jan 13, 2014

I'm listening to audio only and the commentators are claiming the penalty was crap. Is there a Roman conspiracy in effect, or not?

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Vexin posted:

I'm listening to audio only and the commentators are claiming the penalty was crap. Is there a Roman conspiracy in effect, or not?

After this match Garcia can shut the gently caress up forever. Roma should be one man down too with Yangambiwa bringing down Verdi as last man. Disgusting.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Has Yanga-Mbiwa been a train wreck for Roma too? They're forced to buy him now

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Jose posted:

Has Yanga-Mbiwa been a train wreck for Roma too? They're forced to buy him now

Their defensive line is what puts them 5 points behind Juve after 19 matches. Between him and Astori I dunno who's the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Tancredi is saying that Cuadrado to Chelsea is done

e: nvm I'm dumb, it says contact, not contract

• Locked thread