Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

logis
Dec 30, 2004
Slippery Tilde

WHAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

This poo poo.... is bananas.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Ahahahhah

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I think this is actually the finale guys

Arm_Fruit
Jul 1, 2013
HE SHOT THE SOVEREIGN

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
drat just drat

logis
Dec 30, 2004
Slippery Tilde
A preview of the new Star Wars movie could be, if it was awesome.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
that was nuts

e: NOT YOU :frogout:

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Not you

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

"Not you."

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Holy goddamn.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Epilogue!!

Dodecalypse
Jun 21, 2012

SKA SUCKS
"Not you."

Lmao

logis
Dec 30, 2004
Slippery Tilde
Time to Hammer the website.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

So Killinger...saved the day?

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
That was perfect in every respect.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Here's a direct link ot the epilogue:
http://www.adultswim.com/videos/the-venture-bros/the-venture-bros-special-epilogue/

Arm_Fruit
Jul 1, 2013
Killinger, Dr Mrs, Gary, Phantom Limb on the counsel of 13? Watch & Ward?

Arm_Fruit
Jul 1, 2013

Ohmigod the MMM MMM MMM MMM Song?!

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
Here's the epilogue.

e: beat!

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

See everyone in 2017 for Season 6

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Holy poo poo that was just amazing! Too much to process :psyduck:
I just want to note that the show looks and sounds incredible. More awesome music from Thirlwell, the new designs and the old ones are fantastic. I'm having a Venture overload here.
Go Team Venture!

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Wow, the epilogue actually had season 6 clips so maybe it won't be all that long until the next season. Right? Right???? :suicide:

Arm_Fruit
Jul 1, 2013
New Wearables to go with your New Sleepables! http://www.titmousestuff.com/collections/venture-bros-2015

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Holy poo poo that epilogue. Season 6 is going to own.

Dodecalypse
Jun 21, 2012

SKA SUCKS
That special was loving amazing, I'm hyped for S6

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Pope Guilty posted:

That was perfect in every respect.

So good. My favorite part has to be the end with Killinger disappearing, then telling the Monarch "Not you." They're really mixing things up now, you can absolutely argue that this special jettisoned a LOT of continuity and rebooted things, although I doubt we've seen the last of Not David Bowie. So many things were perfect though. I'm surprised that such a big plot development was left as the online epilogue, but I guess they just couldn't fit it all onto the T.V. version. It's easy enough to remind everyone of at the start of the next season I suppose, and I can't wait to see how Venture screws everything up. It would suit the show perfectly to come back for Season 6 and he's in New York and broke, although I hope they don't waste the chance to show him piss a fortune away.

I can't believe I lucked into watching it, I've barely been watching T.V. lately and just happened to see it in my channel guide, otherwise I would've seen it way later. Looking forward to season 6 in the next millenium, go Team Venture!

Edit:

JT Jag posted:

I think this is actually the finale guys

Come to think of it, this wouldn't have been a bad series finale, it wrapped up a lot of stuff. I expect the proper finale will show Hank and Dean getting away from their crazy life with Rusty and Venture's connection with the Monarch fully explained, and hopefully Brock finally bangs Molotov.

NowonSA fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Jan 20, 2015

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Oh poo poo! Rusty is rich and moving to New York! Can't wait to see how he fucks it all up.

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree

axleblaze posted:

Wow, the epilogue actually had season 6 clips so maybe it won't be all that long until the next season. Right? Right???? :suicide:

Maybe that whole June-ish of this year thing actually happens and we aren't waiting until sometime in 2016 or beyond.

Right?

:unsmith:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I'm gonna cry, everything looks amazing.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
wait

if the venture move to new york, we'll lose the best character.

Dermott :(

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I really really thought they were going to give us a date at the end. Just giving the new intro without a date is the ultimate blueballs.

Episode was amazing. True season finale, aside from the lack of Monarch family ties.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

One thing I'm hoping for in Season 6 is learning why Billy's mom kept her past as Triple Threat from him.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
Bought my hoodie and hats because I can not control myself handing all my money to Doc and Jackson.

I can't believe how good that was. While I am going to miss all of the old Venture world the new setting looks like it has some real potential.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

hughesta posted:

wait

Hank has all the Hankbucks to fly him out for a Shallow Gravy tour, don't worry. I'm sure he'll be in an episode or two.

Arm_Fruit
Jul 1, 2013
He's a Venture, he's coming with! Just like the Monarch.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

hughesta posted:

wait

I wouldn't be surprised if Rusty gave him a job in New York. Like a janitor or something.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Oh my god, all of that.. All of that.

I missed you Venture Brothers.

So good.

loving died at Rusty's reaction when he realize he is rich as hell.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009

I love that Ned is a human scab and a Jets fan.
And was that Truckasaurus in the teaser?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Arm_Fruit posted:

Killinger, Dr Mrs, Gary, Phantom Limb on the counsel of 13? Watch & Ward?
Killinger, Mr. Mrs. The Monarch, Phantom Limb, the three members of the Council that are still alive. That's six of 13 that's almost guaranteed spots. Then you start having to speculate.