Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I still cannot loving believe in a game we had to loving win ange thought nah gently caress playing cahill and kruse lets put on loving troisi and loving juric that will surely work. Get hosed ange gently caress off forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

i agree that the last game was the time to play the poo poo guys but given that we'd already made it through the group ange was always going to rotate heavily and we're still in this lads, chin up

Adnar
Jul 11, 2002

stupid loving tard oval office, what a punchable face he has

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
is that you adnar?

edit: I mean dj pain

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
In the simultaneous matches China is not doing it's satellite state in Dear Leaders Peoples Republic of Best Korea any favours at half time leading 2 - 0. The Uzbeks are unsurprisingly up 1-0 over the Saudis, which just shows just because you have money doesn't always mean you have the talent to win stuff.

Edit: Best Korea Scores! 2 - 1

And to make me look silly (again) KSA get a pen and it's 1-1

Edit 2: Uzbeks up 3 -1 with 10 to go. Best Korea threatening but still 2-1 to China.

And that's all she wrote. DPRK came after China but for all their want they sorely lacked talent. Chinese did well under pressure.

MiniSune fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Jan 18, 2015

Adnar
Jul 11, 2002

djpain is a goony looking bearded Chilean

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Uzbekistan look like a decent team, without their best player and still won comfortably over a not entirely bad Saudi unit. Best capo so far too, some big guy in a rainbow wig and technicolour dream coat screaming in broken English and completely unable to control the drummers who were just going nuts

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Adnar posted:

djpain is a goony looking bearded Chilean

You can't actually see the guy holding the flasg in that shot but he looked like a goony bearded guy

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
Got home late, Bahrain leading Qatar 2 -1 with 10 to go, and Iran vs UAE on track to the tourneys first draw - 0 - 0.

Edit: Iran score in injury time. Hilarious.

MiniSune fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Jan 19, 2015

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Byolante posted:

You can't actually see the guy holding the flasg in that shot but he looked like a goony bearded guy

his name is scouse_roar on twitter, he tries to act like a goon but still hasn't paid his :10bux:. Also I was in Canberra actually supporting North Korea.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

MiniSune posted:

Edit: Iran score in injury time. Hilarious.

It had to be Goochanejhad from an offside position. The Iranian Inzaghi

roarcelona
Feb 13, 2012

Laughing at Sydney FC
Forever and Ever

dj_pain posted:

his name is scouse_roar on twitter, he tries to act like a goon but still hasn't paid his :10bux:. Also I was in Canberra actually supporting North Korea.

I resemble that remark

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
These late work days are killing my football watching time. Half time and Japan lead Jordan 1 - 0 and Iraq and Palestine at a surprising 0 - 0.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

roarcelona posted:

I resemble that remark

Ohh god I am going to give you so much poo poo now.

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
2 - 0 in both matches to Japan and Iraq. No draws in the pool matches.

So China vs Australia, Japan vs UAE, Worst Korea vs Uzbekistan and Iran vs Iraq.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

How did Iraq only beat Palestine by 2? Also I went to the game and that meant I had to show up to work 4 hours late and now everyone is mad as heck

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
The upside of Australia making GBS threads the bed vs Korea is I now have a ticket to see them play on thursday. Thanks ange!

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Byolante posted:

The upside of Australia making GBS threads the bed vs Korea is I now have a ticket to see them play on thursday. Thanks ange!

motherfucker

roarcelona
Feb 13, 2012

Laughing at Sydney FC
Forever and Ever

dj_pain posted:

Ohh god I am going to give you so much poo poo now.

So what's changed

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

roarcelona posted:

So what's changed

I'll give you that.

Anyways back on topic, I've got tickets to the 26th semi final in sydney. Should I bother going?

Also shots fired by CCM

dj_pain fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Jan 20, 2015

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

http://www.ccmariners.com.au/article/download-novelty-arnie-cash/r5pdp1wb6zi6zkz5kqehj7mm posted:

FREE DOWNLOAD: Novelty 'Arnie' Cash

There’s no doubting that Graham Arnold has a special place reserved in Central Coast Mariners history. Of course, he mentored the club to its maiden Hyundai A-League Championship triumph in 2013.

But there’s also no doubting that when ‘Arnie’ told Mariners fans and media way back when that he’d never coach another Hyundai A-League club that was, well, codswallop.

Now manager of $ydney FC, Arnie has plenty of cash to throw around at the $ky Blues. A marquee here, a marquee there…

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

#epic #bantz

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
korea vs uzbekistan is actually pretty good so far

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
On the train heading to Suncorp at the moment. I have a good feeling which means this is going to go badly. A penalty shootout win would be fun.

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
holy poo poo jozy would be proud of that miss

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Extra time, let's loving do this.

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
fucken finally

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Goalie would be killing himself after that one

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
he was so good in regular time too

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Best Korea!

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
that was a good game

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Korea were very lucky Uzbekistan went into sleep mode for ten minutes in the first half of extra time.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

ronniegardocki posted:

that was a good game

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Huge Chinese crowd here tonight. Should have a great atmosphere

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)

Byolante posted:

Huge Chinese crowd here tonight. Should have a great atmosphere

Lets fucken do this. This is probably our top strength team, and if we can't get past with this we don't have any pocket aces

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i hope australia win this match

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Carn the communists!

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Commies all over the Aussies right now

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Jesus Cahill get your arse on side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ronniegardocki