Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lagomorphic
Apr 21, 2008

AKA: Orthonormal
NA Club Nintendo code for Skyward Sword: 368-DTJV-PV7A-C7K

Enjoy!

Lagomorphic fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Jan 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Lagomorphic posted:

NA Club Nintendo code for Skyward Sword: 368-DTJV-PV7A-C7K

Enjoy!
Already registered, I just tried! Thanks for the code though.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Fritzler posted:

Already registered, I just tried! Thanks for the code though.
Same here. Doesn't help that Club Nintendo is getting hammered right now.

e: hm it claims to have been redeemed by me but I didn't get the coins. Maybe they'll show up later.

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Jan 20, 2015

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Wait Wii games have club Nintendo codes? How long have they been doing that? I guess I gotta dig through my closet when I get home.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

Tender Bender posted:

Wait Wii games have club Nintendo codes? How long have they been doing that? I guess I gotta dig through my closet when I get home.

Since 2008 or 9. Maybe earlier, the codes were originally used for the MyNintendo service which existed solely as a product registration site. Same with DS games.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

I think even Gamecube games had Club Nintendo codes but I don't think they're eligible anymore

Club Nintendo (In the UK at least) used to be this weird thing where you'd use your points to buy virtual furniture and desktop wallpapers

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense
I am only 500 stars away from getting that sweet rear end $3 3DS bag reward.

I bought a few things on the eShop but Club Nintendo wasn't linked to my account. Then I linked the account, bought Mario Galaxy 2 yesterday and no survey is there. If I send Nintendo an email with my serial number and a list of stuff I bought on the eShop will they send me surveys?

Ultigonio
Oct 26, 2012

Well now.

Quest For Glory II posted:

I hope the new loyalty program is along the lines of PS Plus but I'm not expecting miracles here.
Extremely unlikely, unless they charge money for it.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.
Son of a bitch, just checked my to-do history and I missed out on 125 coins by not checking back and filling out stupid surveys. Could've gotten a 3DS game card case thing. Oh well, I guess there's more stuff coming in a month.

Do digital purchases still get you coins if the games were released prior to today?

Lagomorphic
Apr 21, 2008

AKA: Orthonormal

Tender Bender posted:

I bought a Wii U last June and hit platinum in less than month largely due to the Mario Kart + Free game offer and a stack of old wii codes I had never bothered to look at before. So yeah definitely dig through the closet before the deadline.

I'd guess that the new loyalty program is going to be that discount on games for owning lots of games thing they were talking about a while back.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Waffleopolis posted:

Last year's Gold were a few VC games or eshop exclusive games. Platinum's where gold, but also bigger titles like Earthbound and two recent retail titles of Game & Wario and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

So I'd expect something similar to that.
These were the rewards from 2014 and 2013

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Help Im Alive posted:

I think even Gamecube games had Club Nintendo codes but I don't think they're eligible anymore

Club Nintendo (In the UK at least) used to be this weird thing where you'd use your points to buy virtual furniture and desktop wallpapers

Well drat, I just found a list of games with codes and I have like 10 Wii games to register. Cool.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I picked game and wario and every day I remember earthbound was a choice I feel regret.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I Like Game And Wario.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

NoA will offer a Cat Rosalina Amiibo since regular Rosalina sold out in minutes.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Well now the website says

"Dozens of downloadable games and a limited quantity of exclusive reward items will be added to the rewards catalog in February."

I can dig that. No point in putting up a few games here or there from now until July. Makes me even want to hold off on getting Super Mario Land knowing that they are probably going to offer it again in February.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
So, if I were to buy a game on the eshop right now, would that give me points?

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
Platinum reward is going to be a regular n3DS with purple buttons.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Raserys posted:

So, if I were to buy a game on the eshop right now, would that give me points?

sounds like it should

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I need about 100 coins to hit plat. I'm thinking Captain Toad, but there's not too much else I can think I want... I'm guessing majoras mask and codename steam won't have codes

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

mabels big day posted:

I need about 100 coins to hit plat. I'm thinking Captain Toad, but there's not too much else I can think I want... I'm guessing majoras mask and codename steam won't have codes

They're not since anything that comes out after today won't have a code.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Well, I've got about 1100 coins sitting in the bank. Guess I'll wait and see what they come out with for Febuary and if all else fails grab some free Eshop games.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Tender Bender posted:

You can still register product codes that came with GBA and GameCube games, they just won't give you any coins.

Those registration codes have been in there for a while.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
I kinda regret blowing all my coins in the last couple months. It's always been a case of "Well, nothing really exciting is ever gonna go up, might as well use the coins now."

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

jivjov posted:

I kinda regret blowing all my coins in the last couple months. It's always been a case of "Well, nothing really exciting is ever gonna go up, might as well use the coins now."

The" dozens of items" they promise will probably just because the same games they always rotate through put up all at once.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

elf help book posted:

The" dozens of items" they promise will probably just because the same games they always rotate through put up all at once.

Actually it's going to be Mother 3 for 1000 coins

I_Like_Me
Dec 26, 2004
Just tried to register two games, and it didn't give me any coins, just put it in my list of products. It says any game released after 1/20/15 won't give you any coins so what is going on? I have a few I haven't redeemed, I'm wondering if it's because their site is getting hammered.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

I_Like_Me posted:

Just tried to register two games, and it didn't give me any coins, just put it in my list of products. It says any game released after 1/20/15 won't give you any coins so what is going on? I have a few I haven't redeemed, I'm wondering if it's because their site is getting hammered.

That's happened on occasion if the site is hammered the coin status takes a bit to update. You can check now by going into Account & Coins and one of the tabs there lists all of the coin transactions, toward the bottom you should see the most recent ones you registered and should see coin values next to them.

I_Like_Me
Dec 26, 2004

8-bit Miniboss posted:

That's happened on occasion if the site is hammered the coin status takes a bit to update. You can check now by going into Account & Coins and one of the tabs there lists all of the coin transactions, toward the bottom you should see the most recent ones you registered and should see coin values next to them.

It didn't show up under coins, I did see it in the to do list though.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

I_Like_Me posted:

It didn't show up under coins, I did see it in the to do list though.

What games are these? If they're really old games they may not have been worth anything to begin with.

I_Like_Me
Dec 26, 2004

8-bit Miniboss posted:

What games are these? If they're really old games they may not have been worth anything to begin with.

Bravely Default and Wario Land Shake It

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

I_Like_Me posted:

Bravely Default and Wario Land Shake It

Interesting...

I would give it some time, let the furor on the site die down a bit first. If you still don't see coins show up, then contact Nintendo Support to follow up.

I_Like_Me
Dec 26, 2004

8-bit Miniboss posted:

Interesting...

I would give it some time, let the furor on the site die down a bit first. If you still don't see coins show up, then contact Nintendo Support to follow up.

Well the registration survey popped up on the to do list. So I think it worked. Site is majorly down now.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I picked game and wario and every day I remember earthbound was a choice I feel regret.

I picked Dr.Luigi and wished I picked Game and Wario.

Astro7x posted:

Well now the website says

"Dozens of downloadable games and a limited quantity of exclusive reward items will be added to the rewards catalog in February."

I can dig that. No point in putting up a few games here or there from now until July. Makes me even want to hold off on getting Super Mario Land knowing that they are probably going to offer it again in February.

Now I may wait to get anything until more games get added. None of the current games are going to be taken off until Club Nintendo is over right?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Spacebump posted:

In this promotion I picked Mario + Sonic

(I already had them all except that and Wii Party but still)

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Womp womp club nintendo went down.

Well at least I got super metroid and super punch-out before it did.

I can't decide between GB Donkey Kong, Wario Land II or Zelda 1 for 3DS. I mean, I own all three already on other systems but I dunno which I would want the most!

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Spacebump posted:

Now I may wait to get anything until more games get added. None of the current games are going to be taken off until Club Nintendo is over right?

Nobody knows.

I am just going to assume they'll give us plenty of games to waste our coins on.

I found a list somewhere that listed 70 unique games that they have offered on Club Nintendo as of September 2014. I never realized there were so many. Surely there is no reason not to make them all available agan at once

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Whew, bought SMG2 to take care of those 20 coins I needed for Platinum. I've been holding off on buying new games, but I might end up stocking coins before February.

Ultigonio
Oct 26, 2012

Well now.

Raserys posted:

Whew, bought SMG2 to take care of those 20 coins I needed for Platinum. I've been holding off on buying new games, but I might end up stocking coins before February.
I don't believe people have gotten coins from SMG2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

SMG2 gives you a 20 coin product registration survey.

• Locked thread