Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Revolver Bunker posted:

I just started reading this and its amazing in so many ways. I just finished with the sports day festival. All the characters are great, there's not one character that isn't cute and dumb. :allears:

You have a lot to look forward to, it only gets better and more ridiculous as it goes on. Let us know when the biggest set of horns ever shows up, it's the best chapter. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Damnit man you should spoiler new chapter panels!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

*sensible chuckle*

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Not empty quoting

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Revolver Bunker posted:

I just started reading this and its amazing in so many ways. I just finished with the sports day festival. All the characters are great, there's not one character that isn't cute and dumb. :allears:

Shiragami's dad isn't cute! :colbert:

He's dumb, though. Almost enough to balance out his lack of cuteness

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

God drat That's Kawaii

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Wark Say posted:

Shiragami's dad isn't cute! :colbert:

He's dumb, though. Almost enough to balance out his lack of cuteness

He used to be cute, and he is constantly surrounded by cute bats, so it's close enough.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
His behavior's pretty cute, even if appearance-wise he generally isn't. He's a big, cute, dumb dad.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

So did you make this yourself because this is pretty ace.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Terper posted:

So did you make this yourself because this is pretty ace.

No I just found it.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

You have a lot to look forward to, it only gets better and more ridiculous as it goes on. Let us know when the biggest set of horns ever shows up, it's the best chapter. :allears:

I've finally caught up and now I want more. I did get to see the biggest horns ever show up. That was great. I really liked the chapter with the cliche cabin scene. The cliche stuff actually happened with Youko's parents but not with Asahi and Youko. Story wise it was cute and showed progress. Face wise the shot of Youko's dad after they hug is priceless.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

This series is insanely good, I'm not really into will they/wont they romantic comedy stuff but it's so good that all the half confessions and poo poo doesn't bug me at all.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
The important part is it's comedy first and foremost, and harem like, third or fourth. Hell, half the cast isn't even interested in Asahi at all, and Shiro's sexual harassment is more to annoy him than actual interest.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Also, any harem with Rin in it would be hella awkward.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Darth Walrus posted:

Also, any harem with Rin in it would be hella awkward.

Philip Fry feels

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Philip Fry feels

at least when the brains come we know at least 75% of the cast will be A Ok

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I wish they used Shirou more since I feel he is too underutilized and is pretty goofy in his own right, but that would mean less Shiho and that's no good.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I wish they used Shirou more since I feel he is too underutilized and is pretty goofy in his own right, but that would mean less Shiho and that's no good.

It does suck that I like both of these mutually exclusive characters :(

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Technically we can have both of them at once when one of them possesses a body part, but has that come up ever since the chapter it was introduced in? I think once, maybe, but I'm not sure.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!

Terper posted:

Technically we can have both of them at once when one of them possesses a body part, but has that come up ever since the chapter it was introduced in? I think once, maybe, but I'm not sure.

Wasn't there a bit of narration that said they never did that again because it was too weird or something?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

RabidWeasel posted:

Wasn't there a bit of narration that said they never did that again because it was too weird or something?

Yeah.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Shirou is like a nuclear option. Only brought out in times of the direst need.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
I finished Vol. 9. There is so much great stuff coming, guys. :allears:

S-such charismaaaaaa!

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Tarezax posted:

I finished Vol. 9. There is so much great stuff coming, guys. :allears:

S-such charismaaaaaa!

I'm tempted to start buying the manga so I can collect them all.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I'm sure it'll never happen but I really wish this series got officially brought over here cuz I'd buy the volumes in an instant. The covers are really good.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Captain Invictus posted:

The important part is it's comedy first and foremost, and harem like, third or fourth. Hell, half the cast isn't even interested in Asahi at all, and Shiro's sexual harassment is more to annoy him than actual interest.

I personally like how Mikan's really taking the wheel now that she's confessed. She's surprisingly active for a secondary love interest in any media, let alone manga.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Good news!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-01-26/vampire-romantic-comedy-manga-jitsu-wa-watashi-wa-gets-tv-anime/.83703

I can only pray a good studio is behind it. I was burned once when the AssClass anime sucked, and I don't want it to happen again.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

seemed inevitable tbh but that's pretty darn cool

i hope they cover a good amount of ground since i think it gets better with time

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Is gonna be interesting to see how well the expressions translate into animated form.

A good VA cast is also needed.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
So now that we have an actual anime announcement, who do you imagine voicing the characters in your head when you're reading? The only one I can nail down specifically is Sugita as Oka.

Atsuko Tanaka would make a pretty good Koumoto-sensei, I think.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

BRING ON THE NENDEROIDS

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

BRING ON THE NENDEROIDS

:worship:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh God. This is getting an anime.

The chances of this series getting official Korean translations has skyrocketed. gently caress yeah I may be actually able to own the books.

Korean scans are only up to Chapter 9, so official translations may actually be faster at this point.

I seriously hope it finds a great studio like Nozaki did.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I will buy every goddamn nendo they release.

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

Ibram Gaunt posted:

BRING ON THE NENDEROIDS

I must have every single one.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
Yes, Volume 10 on February sixth! That's so close. Especially in contrast with the year plus gaps between volume releases for Yotusba&, the steady schedule of Truthism is truly delightful.

Anime adaptations can really go either way, but I have my fingers crossed for some good stuff.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I'm hoping that for the first half of the first episode, when Asahi is prepping himself to go give the letter and he's talking to his friends and all, we have the old, more serious artstyle, and then he walks into the classroom, and BAM

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

HellCopter posted:

Good news!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-01-26/vampire-romantic-comedy-manga-jitsu-wa-watashi-wa-gets-tv-anime/.83703

I can only pray a good studio is behind it. I was burned once when the AssClass anime sucked, and I don't want it to happen again.

PARTYYYYYYYY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Yes. Give me all of the love comedy shows.

• Locked thread