Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Helldump Immunity. posted:

gently caress you if your not drunk righ t now

i work in an hour
also i dont drink anymore
also it means more alcohol for you
also you are welcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Review with Forrest Macneil was the funniest show on TV last year.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

ElMaligno posted:

i work in an hour
also i dont drink anymore
also it means more alcohol for you
also you are welcome

ty bro :3:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

np bae :kimchi:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

at the date posted:

Drunk History was the funniest show on TV last year.

Educational too :eng101:

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Sochi olympics was the funniest thing on TV last year for me.
Tarps everywhere + Putin trying to hide his invasion-boner

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
One of my favorite tv jokes. They took three seasons to execute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19FMU3M7Jtk

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Godholio posted:

Community isn't a multi-cam sitcom, though.

It's a goddamn gift.

Watch it.

(stop after season 3)

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Victor Vermis posted:

Community isn't a multi-cam sitcom, though.

It's a goddamn gift.

Watch it.

(stop after season 3)

Listen to this man.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
I'm catching up on all of the movies I didn't see last year.

Interstellar - Good, but I think the hype ruined it for me, I wasn't blown away
Nightcrawler - REAL good.
Birdman - REAL good.

I had no idea what either Nightcrawler or Birdman were about and I think that made them even better cuz you really have no idea where either one of them is going.

Now I'm going to watch the last Hobbit movie. :emo:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Victor Vermis posted:

Birdman - REAL good.

I had no idea what either Nightcrawler or Birdman were about and I think that made them even better cuz you really have no idea where either one of them is going.

The Hobbit was.

That's all there really is to say about it.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
The Hobbit had lots of good monster-killin' and all that, but it seemed to largely ignore, you know, its titular hobbit.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Birdman was great, I hope lubezki wins another Oscar for that camera work. Haven't seen nightcrawler yet, I oughta see it this weekend.

Saw the other two hobbits, not gonna go out of my way to watch the third.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Watched Interstellar again tonight. It still loving owns. The interesting bits I noticed were how a good chunk of the space shots were filmed like actual NASA footage. A few shots broke that mold. Specifically ones showing off Gargantua or how loving awesome space is.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Spicy Guacamole posted:

The Hobbit had lots of good monster-killin' and all that, but it seemed to largely ignore, you know, its titular hobbit.

To be fair in the book he gets knocked unconscious and gets told everything after the fact

I mean, as an ending for a trilogy it kinda blew but they did good with the material it had. It was fun to see them goose-step over all the stuff they were legally not allowed to put into the movie, while at the same time taking really insane addendum and afterword stuff and making a scene out of it.

A lot of the poo poo can be explained by the catch all "FRODO IS AN IMPERFECT NARRATOR!!!" line too.

"Hey, they never said one of the elves in Esgaroth WASN'T Legolas!" :smug:

At least now there's something out there that isn't the super creepy Bass-Rankin cartoon

holocaust bloopers posted:

Watched Interstellar again tonight. It still loving owns. The interesting bits I noticed were how a good chunk of the space shots were filmed like actual NASA footage. A few shots broke that mold. Specifically ones showing off Gargantua or how loving awesome space is.

I didn't get to see it in theaters so I'm waiting for the Blu-Ray to come out

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

ManMythLegend posted:

Full disclosure, I am a fan of Friends. That said, rewatching the early seasons again on Netflix I am kinda shocked at how progressive the show was in general given that it's over twenty years old now since I didn't pick up on it when I was younger. There are a lot of sensibilities and jokes that would not be out of place nowadays, but that's the kind of impact that the show had on mainstream broadcast media. Also, it is orders of magnitude better than most sitcoms now. Big Bang Theory, 2.5 Men, How I Met Your Mother, etc are just wretched.

Source your quotes.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Somebody cut all three Hobbit movies into one that's like 3 or 4 hours, and supposedly it compares favorably to the mess released in theaters.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Godholio posted:

Somebody cut all three Hobbit movies into one that's like 3 or 4 hours, and supposedly it compares favorably to the mess released in theaters.

that sounds pretty rad actually.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Spicy Guacamole posted:

it did have that one moment though when an ork falls off a cliff then a building falls on him

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Godholio posted:

they said beetlejuice three times and nothing happened

idgi

E:nm now I see it

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Not everyone posts better on weed

Sorry N4I

(not about the cats, I stand by that one)

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Brooklyn Nine Nine is a much better show than I was anticipating. Lots of great chemistry between the cast and it has Terry Crews in a show not created by Tyler Perry.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris posted:

Not everyone posts better on weed

Sorry N4I

(not about the cats, I stand by that one)

weed: not even once

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
They cut scenes out of the Netflix version of Friends.

Seinfeld is lame.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Booblord Zagats posted:

Brooklyn Nine Nine is a much better show than I was anticipating. Lots of great chemistry between the cast and it has Terry Crews in a show not created by Tyler Perry.

Brooklyn Nine Nine is very good.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Cole posted:

what, like joey's mohammed impression?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Cole posted:

just like how sometimes they cut out news segments of Top Gear.

also the A-Team theme when they cue the music at the shop

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Andre Braugher. That is all.

Victor Vermis posted:

Birdman - REAL good.

I wasn't a fan of Nightcrawler, JG plays a good goon, but besides that the movie was p boring imo. Interstellar was cool, but didn't blow me away. Birdman, haven't seen yet, but it's on my list.

I saw most of what came out last year and the best movies of 2014 for me (in order of dopeness) are Blue Ruin, Edge of Tomorrow, and The Babadook. I you haven't seen any of these movies do yourself a favor and peep them out.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

just like how sometimes they cut out news segments of Top Gear.

what, those boring parts i always fast forward through?

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

what, like joey's mohammed impression?

the episode that i noticed it on was the one with the cop. ross is trying to get a couch up his staircase (PIVOT!!!!). there's a scene at the end where ross is trying to return the couch and it's cut in half. the way it got cut in half was when rachel accidentally pulled the fire alarm. they cut out the fire alarm scene so the couch just seems to randomly show up cut in half. after that i stopped watching. i'm petty.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Cole posted:

the episode that i noticed it on was the one with the cop. ross is trying to get a couch up his staircase (PIVOT!!!!). there's a scene at the end where ross is trying to return the couch and it's cut in half. the way it got cut in half was when rachel accidentally pulled the fire alarm. they cut out the fire alarm scene so the couch just seems to randomly show up cut in half. after that i stopped watching. i'm petty.

The fact that you remember these little details speaks volumes...

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Lazy Reservist posted:

The fact that you remember these little details speaks volumes...

Sorry you were a pog fob bitch and had a variety of things to watch

-or-

You're a virgin.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

RichieHimself posted:

Andre Braugher. That is all.

I wasn't a fan of Nightcrawler, JG plays a good goon

He plays Goon Wish Fulfillment. Being a spergy, malnourished, yet physically dangerous goon.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Booblord Zagats posted:

bro showed me an episode and it was really good
setting it in a police department was a good idea

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
im tired of comedies that are twenty something friends have misadventures in an urban area

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011
Found the site thru a link on CNN of all places. I wonder if part if the training is to not give too much gas then take indecent liberties with the suckhole.

http://m.travel.cnn.com/tokyo/life/japanese-turn-sex-doll-dental-training-robot-976056

Ewwww.

Link below NSFW for sex toys and creepy pedo sex dolls

http://www.kanojotoys.com/love-doll-smell-spray-nana-period-menstruation-aroma-p-2181.html

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011
Btw a wealth of SA profile names and pics on this site

http://www.kanojotoys.com/mens-som-hand-type-handjob-machine-p-1308.html

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
The French are almost as weird.

http://www.vice.com/read/mural-caused-a-massive-controversy-in-france?utm_source=vicefbus

• Locked thread