Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

If jet fuel or JP-8 caused the symptoms described most of GiP would be dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008
What in the gently caress would Russia possibly have to gain by using chemical weapons

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
No.

They are not breaking out CBW's in The Ukraine.

I loving refuse to believe that until my own pupils are discordant and I lose control of my bowels and sympathetic nervous system simultaneously. Or something a little more concrete like real news reporters like shep smith or my boy Geraldo are covering it.

Because if those weapons ever legit get used on white people, we're all going over the big hill. And most of ya'll ain't coming back if that poo poo happens.

Jesus loving Christ it's not cool to even joke about that from fringe sources. If it ever comes we (well.. you unprepared fucks, some of us have been preparing storm shelters throughout the south and Midwest for these contingencies) are all literally going to die making GBS threads yourself and spasming within 96-192 hours.

I intend to rule over a sizable portion of the wal-marts and Sams clubs in the Tennessee valley after the quickening, FYI. After Vlads nerve agents raise the manufacturer suggested retail value of canned beans to a life of post apocalyptic psycho sexual servitude to a guy who's worn the same house Robe since Dan Quail fogged a political mirror.

Just eff why eye. Thought I'd let you guys know.

:tipshat:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

If jet fuel or JP-8 caused the symptoms described most of GiP would be dead.

I'd be long loving dead from JP-8

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

I'd be long loving dead from JP-8

:smith::hf::smith:

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW
Toradol is space smack. Without any of the fun. Its almost like i could take a knife to the neck and be ok. What a bullshit drug.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

We're all going to get cancer anyways from all the time we spent in jetwash behind tanks and planes. It sure beat being cold and wet at the time, though.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

We're all going to get cancer anyways from all the time we spent in jetwash behind tanks and planes. It sure beat being cold and wet at the time, though.

my cancer that's not from burn pits will be from huffing exhaust nonstop from m997s

woooooo

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Yeah, I have a hard time believing that Putin is desperate enough to start gassing people in Ukraine. What he really wants is to get Euro sanctions lifted, and chucking nerve gas would make even the loosest Euro's sphincter tighten up.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Yeah these guys definitely wouldn't commit atrocity ____

Nope

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Zeris posted:

Yeah these guys definitely wouldn't commit atrocity ____

Nope

I don't think that there's a depth of depravity that Putin wouldn't sink to if it were in his interest, I just don't think that using nerve gas is in his interest.

Caconym
Feb 12, 2013

A touching faith that Putin is in full control of events ITT.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Let's be real here: in all likelihood, some retarded conscripted Russian Joe accidentally picked up the nerve agent artillery rounds out of the cold war stockpile and shot those.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
lol if you deployed and think you're not on borrowed time before some horrifying disease appears

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

A few years ago USACE and USPHS or another public health body did separate studies on the air quality at installations in Afghanistan and came to the conclusion that it was about on par with Beijing. DoD, of course, said nuh-uh and that the air quality was on par with the finest American air from the glacial springs of Montana.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Every time I read GiP I thank god that being angry drunk after 9/11 wasn't quite enough to get me to enlist.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Caconym posted:

A touching faith that Putin is in full control of events ITT.

That's the part that makes my skin crawl. It may be true. On accident.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Just like when they shot down a civilian airplane full of people.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

Every time I read GiP I thank god that being angry drunk after 9/11 wasn't quite enough to get me to enlist.

Every time I read GiP I thank god one of my coaches and his friend talked me out of going 18x or SEAL contract.

They were SEALs in Vietnam and they sat me down and told me to go to college. One of them was pretty famous inside and outside of the community, as a CO of several SEAL teams but I didnt realize it at the time. I ended up reading his and several other biographies hes mentioned in later without realizing anything and when I made the connection I had the biggest holy gently caress moment ever. It was like years later I matched up the last names.

:psypop: irl

And than GiP helps too when I think about it again, but it may be something I regret never trying for :/

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

yeah dude sometimes i think about the hosed up ptsd vietnam vets and think "man that could have been me" and i'm filled with regret

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Reverand maynard posted:

yeah dude sometimes i think about the hosed up ptsd vietnam vets and think "man that could have been me" and i'm filled with regret

Thats not at all how I meant it. Both had families and I played baseball with their kids. Obv idk poo poo about them personally though so :shrug: both were super nice guys though

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
You wanna see something funny head over to the navy thread and read the last 5 or so pages. This dude did an enlistment in the army, is about to finish college, and wants to go enlist as a seal or something.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
He's about to finish a loving JD. I'm really enthusiastic he's there because it means there is someone stupider than me in this forum

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I think it's cool that he failed out of SFAS and wants another go. In another branch. As an enlisted guy. With a degree.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Don't bother dissuading people, they never listen. Just pop some popcorn and watch the schadenfreude unfold.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Syncopated posted:

Just like when they shot down a civilian airplane full of people.

Ha ha remember when this was a thing. Time flies.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

holocaust bloopers posted:

I think it's cool that he failed out of SFAS and wants another go. In another branch. As an enlisted guy. With a degree.
poo poo :shepface: I didn't read that real close and thought he was at least going to go for an officer contract.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Starts here

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

Any of y'all ever been to BUD/S?

feel free to ridicule me I can take it

Secondly,

N: the president and pm of Yemen just resigned and the government has collapsed.
V: Allahakbar?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

psydude posted:

the finest American air from the glacial springs of Montana.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Waroduce posted:

Secondly,

N: the president and pm of Yemen just resigned and the government has collapsed.

Insha'Allah

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Waroduce posted:

Starts here

Secondly,

drone everyone i guess?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

go3 posted:

drone everyone i guess?

Wasn't that was our plan from the start?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Yemen could sink into the ocean and would not be missed.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
On one hand a ton more innocent people are going to be harmed, displaced and killed. On the other hand, gently caress you Saudi Arabia!

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

go3 posted:

drone everyone i guess?

We've been doing that for a few years now honestly

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Maybe we could wall off the entire Arabian peninsula Escape from New York style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Combine this with Yemen's water supply problems and it's a pretty lol situation.

• Locked thread