Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
plz dont make sion fotm so they nerf him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

mushi posted:

Interesting. So wait, is EG now Gravity? I'm looking at the games for NA LCS and I literally don't recognize half of the teams, and I feel like I watched the relegation and expansion tournaments. Winterfox? Impulse?
EG is WInterfox. LMQ became Impulse. Gravity is Curse Academy. Liquid is Curse.

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry
As soon as youngbuck jumped to dodge the Sion Q he was dead. What a bad play.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Invalid Validation posted:

It amazes me that no matter what they do to Lee Sin, he is always a top pick/ban.

He still clears well and has two targeted dashes, assuming you can land a Q, and an enemy reposition skill. He also has wards as a core part of his kit. Unless they remove ward hopping or make him literally unable to safely clear, he will always be a competetive jungler.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
is this soloq or lcs?

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
nvm im pretty sure its soloq

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I loving love Sion games

Slaapaav posted:

nvm im pretty sure its soloq
That random flash lmao

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Invalid Validation posted:

It amazes me that no matter what they do to Lee Sin, he is always a top pick/ban.

It's what happens when you design a champion with absurd mobility and then you also give him sustain, an execute, a shield, an ult that displaces, etc. etc. etc.

I love Lee Sin, but his kit is so overpacked it's ridiculous.

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jan 22, 2015

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I mean think about it, they've been nerfing Lee Sins kit for 3+ years. That's insane.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
sion huge

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Are these Bo1s still or did they change it to Bo3 matchups?

Edit: I also haven't played SR since the end of the last season. When did Cassiopeia become acceptable again?

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

You are now entering completely darkness
Deficio's pronunciation of "Cassiopeia" has been degrading steadily over the course of this game.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
out of all the new champions, seeing a good gnar ult is like my favourite thing to watch

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
H2K are really suffering for their inability to clean up the teamfights.

e: What are you doing Ryu

PlaceholderPigeon fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Jan 22, 2015

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lmao Jarvan just E - Q - ulted Kassadin

e: how does Ryu not have a void staff yet? his damage will be total poo poo until he gets one

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
the 1200 ap cassiopeia has to hurt

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

flash timbers is too strong

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
"He killed Tibbers. God drat it..."

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
its pinked and they just run in and die?????????

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lmao welcome to ryu's league of legends

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
This loving teamfight, so drat EU... :ughh:

EDIT: Also, Freezer is a poo poo Draven. You can't have only one kill in a game this long, :cmon:

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Wet fart of a game. Someone needs to explain Kassadin to Airwax.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Poor Freeze.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
poo poo game

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."

Slaapaav posted:

poo poo game

This. Please god, make the last two games be better than this

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!
Deficio just earned the #1 caster of my heart with "If I was the support, he would've had 0 kills and we would've lost the game 20 minutes ago".

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Transient People posted:

EDIT: Also, Freezer is a poo poo Draven. You can't have only one kill in a game this long, :cmon:

Cop on Draven.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Savage Cracker posted:

Cop on Draven.

he cashed in for like 1.5k, that alone is was a worth it

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Savage Cracker posted:

Cop on Draven.

The difference is that Cop cashed in and instantly ended the game. That's what Freeze was missing.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

thelazyblank posted:

Deficio just earned the #1 caster of my heart with "If I was the support, he would've had 0 kills and we would've lost the game 20 minutes ago".

I must say I've been enjoying the Quickshot + Deficio casting duo so far.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Glad somebody is cause I hate both their voices.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Alright, it's time. C'mon Team Racist Assholes, don't let me down! Get me a ton of points today!

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Someone relay me the :laffo: highlights of the last two games. I'm ready to watch the Good Games(?)

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I really think H2K lost because of their teamcomp, not because of their play. Elise in particular doesn't scale at all, and Kassadin really doesn't scale like he used to. They just couldn't win after the mid game with that comp.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Monathin posted:

Someone relay me the :laffo: highlights of the last two games. I'm ready to watch the Good Games(?)

Game 1: Elements completely poo poo the bed, played awfully, got schooled by nu-Fnatic. Shook in particular was loving nonexistent.

Game 2: Boring-rear end EU Classix game that went like 50 minutes long, Youngbuck fed to win while Soren's Cassiopeia got enormous, Freeze's Draven sucked and got one kill in a 50 minute game. Ryu on H2K outscored Froggen in fantasy draft in spite of being complete rear end all game, somehow.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

lmao nrated's face there is perfect please someone get a gif of that

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Transient People posted:

Game 1: Elements completely poo poo the bed, played awfully, got schooled by nu-Fnatic. Shook in particular was loving nonexistent.

Game 2: Boring-rear end EU Classix game that went like 50 minutes long, Youngbuck fed to win while Soren's Cassiopeia got enormous, Freeze's Draven sucked and got one kill in a 50 minute game. Ryu on H2K outscored Froggen in fantasy draft in spite of being complete rear end all game, somehow.

Game 3 was CW vs H2K. Game 2 was Giants stomping MYM in less than 30 minutes.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Sexpansion posted:

I really think H2K lost because of their teamcomp, not because of their play. Elise in particular doesn't scale at all, and Kassadin really doesn't scale like he used to. They just couldn't win after the mid game with that comp.

They should have warded up the jungle and done rotations instead of getting aoe ulted to hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Savage Cracker posted:

Game 3 was CW vs H2K. Game 2 was Giants stomping MYM in less than 30 minutes.

Oh right, I forgot about the hilarity of Giants stomping MYM. Helped that they swapped out their mid and it cost them, for sure.

• Locked thread