Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

He was referring to the weird lump that lives with you and constantly plots your demise, not Toxoplasma gondii

The cat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

He was referring to the weird lump that lives with you and constantly plots your demise, not Toxoplasma gondii
Hell of a way to talk about your mother

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

PYF Stupid Life Hacks: Stir that bitch up

Yeti Yeti Yeti
Mar 27, 2010
From Buzzfeed: http://www.buzzfeed.com/mikespohr/genius-hacks-every-lazy-parent-needs-to-know

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Ahaha, I came to this thread to post this exact one. "Shove your kid's food in to your dirty a/c vent!"

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Blast Fantasto posted:

Ahaha, I came to this thread to post this exact one. "Shove your kid's food in to your dirty a/c vent!"

It's actually good b/c exposing your offspring to a large variety of environmental mircrobiota will improve their immune system and digestion for life :science:

It's just that most people do that by letting kids play outside in dirt instead of shoving their trash food into the money hole on your oilburner

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Blast Fantasto posted:

Not to mention, getting salt and grease all over a/c vents.

My parents had this crazy lifehack of not giving us food that was gonna burn us, or if we were too whiny to wait, they'd give us a warning that something was hot and to be careful. V:geno:V

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

Angela Christine posted:

If you are already blind you don't need more soap.

SOAP POISONING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktzt096mlxs

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

Karma Monkey posted:

if we were too whiny to wait, they'd give us a warning that something was hot and to be careful. V:geno:V

Oh please, you think that you could raise a kid who actually paid attention to anything you said? Pfft. What are you, some sort of parent?
Don't be silly. You need to ensure their entire life is made of rounded corners and soft surfaces, so they can't remove themselves from the genepool before they can pass on your legacy.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Lifehack: Put jagged edges, toxic chemicals and garbage everywhere on your home and let nature select the fittest children! CPS hate this trick!

Then complain on E/N.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Even at their hottest, straight out the fryer and eating one the second you're given the bag, has anyone ever burnt themselves on a McDonalds French Fry?

And making your kids sandwiches in bulk and freezing them is the dumbest thing, it takes what, 30 seconds to make a PB+J?

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

What is that "crunchy" in her screen name supposed to signify.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Gestalt Intellect posted:

What is that "crunchy" in her screen name supposed to signify.

It is a typo. It was supposed to be 'crunky'.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

It's a slang descriptor for hippies and other granola-loving birkenstock-wearing portland-types.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Spalec posted:

And making your kids sandwiches in bulk and freezing them is the dumbest thing, it takes what, 30 seconds to make a PB+J?

Not having to spend that thirty seconds making a sandwich in the morning means you have thirty extra seconds to sleep in or shower or whatever other things you'd rather be doing :shrug:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Ignite Memories posted:

It's a slang descriptor for hippies and other granola-loving birkenstock-wearing portland-types.
Essentially the last people on earth who'd buy fast-food fries for their children (or admit to it, anyway).

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Ignite Memories posted:

Really? That is so dumb urgghhh.
also granola is good and birks are comfortable and i hate these people for enjoying/wearing them.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

cowboythreespeech posted:

Really? That is so dumb urgghhh.
also granola is good and birks are comfortable and i hate these people for enjoying/wearing them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ0oFeXmUIY

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Chard posted:

It's actually good b/c exposing your offspring to a large variety of environmental mircrobiota will improve their immune system and digestion for life :science:

It's just that most people do that by letting kids play outside in dirt instead of shoving their trash food into the money hole on your oilburner

Our Lord and Savior George Carlin, PBUH posted:

When I was a little boy in New York City in the 1940's, we swam in the Hudson River and it was filled with raw sewage, okay? We swam in raw sewage! You know, to cool off. And at that time, the big fear was polio; thousands of kids died from polio every year, but you know something? In my neighborhood, no one ever got polio! No one! Ever! You know why? 'Cause we swam in raw sewage! It strengthened our immune systems! The polio never had a prayer; we were tempered in raw poo poo! So personally, I never take any special precautions against germs. I don’t shy away from people that sneeze and cough, I don’t wipe off the telephone, I don’t cover the toilet seat, and if I drop food on the floor, I pick it up and eat it! Yes I do. Even if I’m at a sidewalk café! In Calcutta! The poor section! On New Year’s morning during a soccer riot! And you know something? In spite of all that so-called risky behavior, I never get infections, I don’t get them, I don’t get colds, I don’t get flu, I don’t get headaches, I don’t get upset stomach, you know why? 'Cause I got a good strong immune system and it gets a lot of practice.

Lifehack: Are you all diseased? Temper your children in raw poo poo!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Screaming Idiot posted:

Lifehack: Are you all diseased? Temper your children in raw poo poo!

Ironic, considering he had three heart attacks, although that was almost certainly more alcohol and Vicodin related.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
He said infections, colds, flus, headaches, and upset stomach -- he didn't mention anything about heart attacks.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Screaming Idiot posted:

He said infections, colds, flus, headaches, and upset stomach -- he didn't mention anything about heart attacks.

It's also likely a joke, but you know, goons.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Avoid washing the dishes by boiling the bag brain!

Anyone?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Forgot to clean your sex toys? Put them all in a waffle iron a big pot and eat them off the floor like an animal boil them until the burning silicone kills all of the bacteria!

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/dildo-boil-house-fire-539

Get your own Vice/Jezebel story with this one weird tip!

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

I

The Door Frame posted:

Forgot to clean your sex toys? Put them all in a waffle iron a big pot and eat them off the floor like an animal boil them until the burning silicone kills all of the bacteria!

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/dildo-boil-house-fire-539

Get your own Vice/Jezebel story with this one weird tip!

I think he missread something because you do that with glass dildos, not silicone ones.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Michaellaneous posted:

I

I think he missread something because you do that with glass dildos, not silicone ones.

Its fine with silicone (they make stuff for use in the oven out of it) as long as you don't let all the water boil out of the pot like a retard. poo poo, that's bad do do even if its just an empty pot devoid of dildos.

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.
Do you use the dildo pot for other things or is it just the dildo pot?

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.
Many silicone dildos and toys are designed to be boiled for sanitation.

E:f,b

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Lifehack: Make a bong out of a dildo so you can smoke your pot and smoke a dong at the same time

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

I got dibs on Boiling Dildo as a band name

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

blunt for century posted:

I got dibs on Boiling Dildo as a band name
Better than Dildo Boil.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Meowjesty posted:

Use the dishwasher. You can do dishes, cook salmon and clean sex toys all in one fell swoop

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Meowjesty posted:

I can picture someone coming over to make dinner and trying to use that pot. "No no, don't use that one! That's the dildo pot."

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

The pot wouldn't become ritually unclean because it was used to boil a dildo. sheesh

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Angela Christine posted:

The pot wouldn't become ritually unclean because it was used to boil a dildo. sheesh
Depends on what the dildo was used for.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

TetsuoTW posted:

Depends on what the dildo was used for.

Killing gerbils?

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Angela Christine posted:

Sure, it might not be unhygienic, but would you want to eat some pasta that's been boiled in that pot? I mean, I put dildos up my butt. I wouldn't want to eat any butt dildo pasta.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Wanamingo posted:

butt dildo pasta

Claiming this band name

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Wanamingo posted:

Sure, it might not be unhygienic, but would you want to eat some pasta that's been boiled in that pot? I mean, I put dildos up my butt. I wouldn't want to eat any butt dildo pasta.

That is literally magical thinking. The dildo is unclean, and makes everything it comes into contact with unclean.

The next step is making menstruating women go live in a separate hut, because menstruation is icky and what if it touches something???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Angela Christine posted:

That is literally magical thinking. The dildo is unclean, and makes everything it comes into contact with unclean.

Yeah, but on the other hand, butt pasta.

Butt pasta.