Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Jale posted:

This is amazing, now I basically want to make the Saint of Killers in Xenoverse.

There had better be overalls and that shirt in Xenoverse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
It would have been cool if kid Trunks was actually a girl

Just saiyan

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

bowmore posted:

Just saiyan

I mean it would have made the english voice more fitting.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Also we wouldn't have to endure as much of those lovely time travel conversations

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
So, would Gotenks be a hermaphrodite? :psyduck:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Would the editors even let girl trunks fight cell?

rocketbrah
Sep 24, 2003

it's peanut butter
⚡ MORPHIN' TIME ⚡

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

Would the editors even let girl trunks fight cell?
You mean Buu?

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

That'd be awesome.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Endorph posted:

really i like hunter x hunter but gon and killua kind of bore me as characters, i just want a story about kurapika and leorio being bros
which is what they seemed to be going into then back on the hiatus train time for more dragon quest or whatever I guess

Does anyone else find it kinda amazing that the DBZ thread can get 50 new posts and I have no idea what they're going to be on? It might be DBM. It might be DBZA. It might be xenoverse. It might be an argument about Goku's parenting.

it might be an tournament arc!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

it covers as wide a range of topics and tones as dragon ball itself

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I want Bulma and Chi-Chi to do the fusion dance. Whose bitchiness would be the dominant one?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It would combine to be a rather pleasant woman, most likely.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

bowmore posted:

Just saiyan

Flip it around. Future Trunks as a girl. That'd be cool.
I'm doing this for Xenoverse and nobody can stop me. Also Crono for the human maybe.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

ImpAtom posted:

The tournaments are the worst part of Hunter x Hunter though?

Greed Island was pretty much a tournament so you're wrong.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
It's weird, but I kind of just want to play rank-and-file Saiyan guy in Saiyan armor and a jumpsuit. Heil Vegeta.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

bowmore posted:

You mean Buu?

Why would only the present trunks be a different gender? Are you implying a girl can't kill frieza

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Does Vegeta count as a King now? Like, he keeps calling himself a prince but it's not like there's anyone alive who out-ranks him.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Nobody cared enough to coronate him, so he's stuck as the prince of absolutely nobody.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Momomo posted:

Nobody cared enough to coronate him, so he's stuck as the prince of absolutely nobody.

3 and a half!

... Well more like 3 and 3 halfs and a quarter.

... 4 and 3/4s?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

Why would only the present trunks be a different gender? Are you implying a girl can't kill frieza
Well you could have it either way, just make them opposite genders. Adult Girl Trunks would be cool, it would explain the odd fashion choices because you could explain it away as "high fashion"

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

I am so sick of these star wars
Future Trunks finding out his alternative timeline counter-part is female due to loving up something during time travel would be hilarious.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SirDrone posted:

Future Trunks finding out his alternative timeline counter-part is female due to loving up something during time travel would be hilarious.
you get it!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Momomo posted:

A coronation with a crowd of Goku is not befitting the King of all Saiyans. You think Vegeta had Trunks out of love? Its all a ploy to produce enough Saiyans to build a respectable crowd before he kicks the bucket.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

bowmore posted:

Well you could have it either way, just make them opposite genders. Adult Girl Trunks would be cool, it would explain the odd fashion choices because you could explain it away as "high fashion"

Hand-me-downs from Bulma. Obviously.

Can't find much else because 18 keeps taking them all. :v:

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

StrifeHira posted:

Flip it around. Future Trunks as a girl. That'd be cool.
I'm doing this for Xenoverse and nobody can stop me. Also Crono for the human maybe.

But Lucina wouldn't make a good Dragon Ball character

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I always figured any fusion technique would default to Female when crossing the genders like that.

... i'm sure i've had this exact conversation before, at school or college ... :v:

TheKingofSprings posted:

I had to look this person up, because at first i thought you were referring to Lucca and i suddenly got the mental image of "Young Trunks" coming back in time with her kickass robot friend. :getin:

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Thyrork posted:

I had to look this person up, because at first i thought you were referring to Lucca and i suddenly got the mental image of "Young Trunks" coming back in time with her kickass robot friend. :getin:

You remember Giru from GT? Well, he got an upgrade. Now he has the ability to spin in place and shoot lasers.

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde
:awesomelon: No jokes, i'd watch the hell out of Not-Lucca and Not-RoboGiru being a buddy pair of fighters on the good guys side during the cell saga in replacement of trunks. Hell just make it so Not-Lucca is exactly as powerful as Trunks and has a robot buddy too.

Infact, the time machine IS the robot buddy in this daydream. :allears:

Zonekeeper
Oct 27, 2007

Thyrork posted:

I always figured any fusion technique would default to Female when crossing the genders like that.

... i'm sure i've had this exact conversation before, at school or college ... :v:

Old Kai got fused with a witch when she grabbed one of his potara earrings, but it's never discussed what mixing genders did, if anything.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

YggiDee posted:

Does Vegeta count as a King now? Like, he keeps calling himself a prince but it's not like there's anyone alive who out-ranks him.

Wasn't the monarchy destroyed along with the planet Vegeta? I mean he's Prince Vegeta of the Planet Vegeta, right? Kinda hard to move up in rank when there's no Planet Vegeta anymore.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
The DBZ wiki says he still says "Prince" out of respect for his father. I don't know where they got that, though.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

Lucina already is a Dragon Ball character. :colbert:

Thyrork posted:

Alternate human option depending on if I can make Crono work or not. That or Ayla.

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

Small Boss likes to spin!

Firstborn posted:

It's weird, but I kind of just want to play rank-and-file Saiyan guy in Saiyan armor and a jumpsuit. Heil Vegeta.

I wanted to play a saiyan until I saw you don't get a tail.

I mean, I get that it's so you can't just hulk out when Vegeta and Nappa do, but a Saiyan without a tail is just a human who goes blonde sometimes.

Probably gonna play a Buu or a Frieza.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

Shyrka posted:

I wanted to play a saiyan until I saw you don't get a tail.

I mean, I get that it's so you can't just hulk out when Vegeta and Nappa do, but a Saiyan without a tail is just a human who goes blonde sometimes.

Probably gonna play a Buu or a Frieza.

You can get tails as costume options from certain Saiyan armors, so there's that.

Majin or Freeza-clan folks look really interesting to play though, so also good options.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Shyrka posted:

a Saiyan without a tail is just a human who goes blonde sometimes.

Isn't that like, every Saiyan past the Saiyan Saga?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

StrifeHira posted:

You can get tails as costume options from certain Saiyan armors, so there's that.

I think playing the game as Nappa in a thin disguise would be hilarious, like Nappa with glasses and Hercule hair.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

WickedHate posted:

Isn't that like, every Saiyan past the Saiyan Saga?

Theres GT :)

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Is there a Raditz hair option? I'd like to play through the game as a successful Raditz.

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

Small Boss likes to spin!

Rhonne posted:

Is there a Raditz hair option? I'd like to play through the game as a successful Raditz.

That glorious mane :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
Something looks just so, so off about SS4 Raditz.

I don't know what but it's just loving weird to look at.

• Locked thread