Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dc3k
Feb 18, 2003

what.

Doc Block posted:

Your loadView doesn't seem to call [super loadView]. Call it at the top of your loadView.

You shouldn't call super when implementing your own loadView. You shouldn't even override it at all if using nibs, but that doesn't seem to be the case here. Just don't call super.

dc3k fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Jan 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Really? I thought you were supposed to call super's loadView, but the only time I've ever overridden loadView was when creating the UI in code (so, like, one time). I'll have to check and see if I called super's loadView.

Doc Block fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Jan 16, 2015

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

chimz posted:

That's a low memory log - the OS has run out of memory and had to kill a visible app to keep the system alive. When it does this, it logs out the memory usage of the system daemons and the app so you (and Apple) can see where memory was being used.

Showing up consistently while launching a specific app but then fixing itself on reboot might mean that some critical system process is using too much memory and isn't freeing it up when it's supposed to, so there's less memory available for the foreground app to use before the system runs out. That app in particular requires more than most, and it ends up going over the limit.

Clearly that's not supposed to happen.. Can you post the whole log?

Sure.

TheReverend posted:

I'm getting the following message:
code:
The view hierarchy is not prepared for the constraint

You need to add the constraints to a view such that the subtree rooted at that view contains all of the views mentioned in the constraints.

Put another way, a constraint can only refer to views deeper in the hierarchy (and the view it's added to, of course).

In your code, the constraints refer to both the toolbar and its superview (the | means "superview"), so you need to add the constraints to a view whose hierarchy contains both of those. Try adding the constraints to the toolbar's superview instead:
Objective-C code:
[bar.superview addConstraints:constraint_POS_V];
// etc.
I have a hard time explaining this stuff, so if I've mangled something let me know and I'll take another crack at it.

Doc Block posted:

Really? I thought you were supposed to call super's loadView, but the only time I've ever overridden loadView was when creating the UI in code (so, like, one time). I'll have to check and see if I called super's loadView.

UIViewController Class Reference posted:

You can override this method in order to create your views manually. If you choose to do so, assign the root view of your view hierarchy to the view property. The views you create should be unique instances and should not be shared with any other view controller object. Your custom implementation of this method should not call super.
(emphasis added)

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

pokeyman posted:

UIViewController Class Reference posted:

You can override this method in order to create your views manually. If you choose to do so, assign the root view of your view hierarchy to the view property. The views you create should be unique instances and should not be shared with any other view controller object. Your custom implementation of this method should not call super.

I just checked the one case where I overrode -loadView, and LOL it calls [super loadView] first and then just sets about adding views to self.view, but never sets self.view. My guess is that it works because UIViewController's implementation of -loadView just creates an empty view and assigns it to self.view, which is why my terrible code worked. :downsgun:

Really guys, I'm not an idiot. Promise. :ughh:

Doc Block fucked around with this message at 10:12 on Jan 16, 2015

dc3k
Feb 18, 2003

what.

Doc Block posted:

Really guys, I'm not an idiot. Promise. :ughh:

I would say it was a reasonable assumption to call super, since in most cases you do need to call it on lifecycle methods.

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...
I've been doing this for 2 1/2 years and I've never overridden loadView. I just do all of that in viewDidLoad.

Sue me.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That's valid. I think the idea is to have an overridden loadView be the equivalent of a nib, and then viewDidLoad is stuff you'd run regardless of how the view hierarchy was constructed. But any given view controller probably always gets its view hierarchy the same way every time, in which case the loadView/viewDidLoad distinction is really only useful for organizing your code.

Personally, I prefer keeping view construction in loadView so that viewDidLoad is less cluttered, and so that an overridden loadView acts as a "DON'T BOTHER LOOKING FOR A NIB FILE" sign.

A related idea is overriding updateViewConstraints I suppose, though you need be more careful here as that one might actually get called more than once.

dc3k
Feb 18, 2003

what.
loadView to create the view hierarchy, viewDidLoad to do additional init

dc3k fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Jan 16, 2015

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
gently caress this is driving me nuts. I am trying to figure out where a tableView header is (origin.y) on the view. I am using the following to get the rect for the header section:

code:
CGRect rect = [_tableView convertRect:[_tableView rectForHeaderInSection:1] toView:[_tableView superview]];
I only have 2 section headers on this table. When I scroll up this section header stops at the top and scrolls the rest of the content beneath it, as it should, but when I NSLog the origin.y it keeps going instead of stopping where the section header obviously has stopped.

I'm missing something stupid but I can't figure it out what it might be.

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

gently caress this is driving me nuts. I am trying to figure out where a tableView header is (origin.y) on the view. I am using the following to get the rect for the header section:

code:
CGRect rect = [_tableView convertRect:[_tableView rectForHeaderInSection:1] toView:[_tableView superview]];
I only have 2 section headers on this table. When I scroll up this section header stops at the top and scrolls the rest of the content beneath it, as it should, but when I NSLog the origin.y it keeps going instead of stopping where the section header obviously has stopped.

I'm missing something stupid but I can't figure it out what it might be.

Not sure, but that suggests to me that its transform property is what's causing it to stick to the top if its origin actually changes.

brap
Aug 23, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Swift frameworks are killing me right now. I have a workspace containing a framework project with mixed Swift and Obj-C. My app target uses the framework. I can't get it to run without adding the framework to Embedded Binaries. If I don't include it, it will build but complain about the library missing at runtime, naming my framework.

That framework file lives in my derived data folder, so when anyone tries to collaborate with me, they have to change the reference to whatever the folder is called on their machine. I have tried using $(BUILT_PRODUCTS_DIR) to reference the folder, but I can't figure out how to reference the *framework's* products instead of my app project's folder.

What am I missing? Surely Xcode has better ways of composing a library project and an app project that are intended to be worked on and built in parallel.

Simulated
Sep 28, 2001
Lowtax giveth, and Lowtax taketh away.
College Slice

fleshweasel posted:

Swift frameworks are killing me right now. I have a workspace containing a framework project with mixed Swift and Obj-C. My app target uses the framework. I can't get it to run without adding the framework to Embedded Binaries. If I don't include it, it will build but complain about the library missing at runtime, naming my framework.

That framework file lives in my derived data folder, so when anyone tries to collaborate with me, they have to change the reference to whatever the folder is called on their machine. I have tried using $(BUILT_PRODUCTS_DIR) to reference the folder, but I can't figure out how to reference the *framework's* products instead of my app project's folder.

What am I missing? Surely Xcode has better ways of composing a library project and an app project that are intended to be worked on and built in parallel.

My basic strategy with this is to smash it with a hammer until it mysteriously starts working.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

fleshweasel posted:

You're right, there is a better way. Finding it might be annoying.

Try creating a new Xcode app project, then add a new Framework target to it and tick the box that says "embed in application". Confirm that it works, then compare the new project's build configuration and build settings with your malfunctioning one.

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...
Just added in some Swift code to an existing project. IPA just jumped up 9+ megs :catstare:

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
I just want to make sure I understand what this guy is talking about making NSMutableArray's run fast: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6266350/how-can-nsarray-be-this-slow

Down near the bottom of Rob Napier's answer, he mentions:

quote:

Try swapping out these lines for their obvious counterparts:

code:
 v->insert(v->begin(), j);

NSNumber *num = [[NSNumber alloc] initWithInt:j];
  [v insertObject:num atIndex:0];
  [num release];

He's saying to replace v with an NSMutableArray initialization and enumerate through it, right?

Doctor w-rw-rw-
Jun 24, 2008

Doh004 posted:

Just added in some Swift code to an existing project. IPA just jumped up 9+ megs :catstare:

Probably because it's adding in the Swift runtime.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

code:
[[NSNumber alloc] initWithInt:j]

nooooooooooooooo

EDIT: NSArray is a pretty high-overhead container, especially for storing primitive values; the most surprising thing about this guy's post is that it's as close as it is. Probably they're capturing a lot of fixed overhead in their measurements.

rjmccall fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Jan 20, 2015

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
It's from 2011, so yeah, no @(j) syntax. The OP is even manually calling dealloc, though, so it's not the best code.

And, as somebody else in that thread mentioned, these kind of micro benchmarks don't reflect real world usage very well and aren't all that useful.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Doc Block posted:

It's from 2011, so yeah, no @(j) syntax. The OP is even manually calling dealloc, though, so it's not the best code.

+numberWithInt existed in 2011. So did tagged pointers (although just barely in that case).

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
I'm still kind of confused what point he's trying to make. His tests show:

quote:

Vector insertions
7.83188 seconds
NSArray insertions
2.66572 seconds
Non-retaining
0.310126 seconds

So I'm guessing Non-retaining is an NSMutableArray that's not allocated? Anyway, I was trying to look up why NSMutableArray could be slow, and I eventually found that it was a lot of replaceObjectAtIndex's that didn't need to be there executing most of the time. Regardless I'm surprised how much of an impact it made.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
std::vector is hyperoptimized for efficient storage size, access, and iteration, with the price that basically every structural modification except pushing to and popping from the end is inefficient. It'd be an extreme choice, except that's actually a perfectly acceptable set of tradeoffs for 95% of list-manipulation code (and most of the rest is using a single-ended queue when a stack would be totally acceptable).

There are more balanced list implementations which support a broader set of efficient modifications, at some cost to storage size, access, iteration, etc. The standard NSArray is pretty far out on this extreme, but Rob Napier's example really only needs efficient front-insertion to beat std::vector. And it's fair to say that front-insertion is something that comes up enough in UI programming that NSArray supporting it efficiently is a real plus.

Of course, a lot of the performance impact of NSArray is not in the choice of data structure; it's just pure overhead. Meanwhile, std::vector may not provide efficient front-insertion, but std::deque does, and it generally makes a lot of the same tradeoffs as NSArray. Overall, you have to trust programmers to make intelligent choices about data structures when it actually matters, because (1) many programmers do make good decisions and (2) the ones who don't will find some way to screw over your performance anyway.

But you can't stop people from making microbenchmarks to prove dumb points.

ManicJason
Oct 27, 2003

He doesn't really stop the puck, but he scares the hell out of the other team.
The way Apple implements CFArray is one of the things I love about Apple.

source

The answer to "How is an array implemented in Objective-C?" is basically "Don't worry your pretty little head about it."

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...

Doctor w-rw-rw- posted:

Probably because it's adding in the Swift runtime.

Oh I know, I did some sniffing around the archive. Was still just a bit surprised is all.

brap
Aug 23, 2004

Grimey Drawer

pokeyman posted:

You're right, there is a better way. Finding it might be annoying.

Try creating a new Xcode app project, then add a new Framework target to it and tick the box that says "embed in application". Confirm that it works, then compare the new project's build configuration and build settings with your malfunctioning one.

I think I figured it out. I have to:

1. create a reference to my library project in my app project by dragging one into the other.

2. Then in build stages(?) for my app target I add the inner project as a dependency.

3. Then I can go to Embed Frameworks and embed it and it will have a relative path.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
So I've got this search bar controller that when you click on the text field you can see the modal overlay extend over the search bar (goes about 1/2 way over the navigation bar) and when you type in it the results table just covers the whole search bar.

What loving setting do I need to be looking at to make it look the way it should, I can't find anything on Google.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Question about didReceiveMemoryWarning.

It happened to me today on the Ipad Air 2. Now I've been working on my application and testing new features on it all day, etc. In the simulators it never shows up but in the actual device debugging it did. I used the leaks instrument but didn't see anything (but then again it's my first time using it so what do I know).

I restarted the Ipad and now everything is working fine. No warnings etc.

How critical are these warnings? Do they sometimes show up without any real problems? I'm making all efforts to use ARC properly. so I was a little surprised and worried to see it.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
You could have a memory leak, or you could just be using a lot of memory at a time when the device is running low. Trying playing around with your app with the Leaks instrument turned on; it's normal to see some growth up to a steady state, but if the app's memory just keeps gradually growing the more you use it, that's something you need to take care.

It's not too surprising that the simulator didn't send you a memory warning; the simulator is really just running on your Mac, which is a pretty different environment with a lot more available memory. However, running in the simulator should be perfectly fine for analyzing your memory use with Leaks; you don't need to actually run out of memory, you just need to see how much memory you're using.

ARC protects you from most kinds of memory leak, but there's a very important exception: ARC can't automatically break cycles of strong references. Leaks is pretty good at helping you find those, though.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
I am finishing up an app for a customer doing some enterprise-y type work and we are starting to talk actual deployment. If the application requires a login to work as well as specific password (that was the customer's request) can I distribute through the app store so that our users nation wide can just buy iPod touches without too much hassle?

I thought about looking for a cheap MDM solution, but think that is too much hassle for devices meant for one thing.

Dirk Pitt fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Jan 23, 2015

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

TheReverend posted:

It happened to me today on the Ipad Air 2. Now I've been working on my application and testing new features on it all day, etc. In the simulators it never shows up but in the actual device debugging it did. I used the leaks instrument but didn't see anything (but then again it's my first time using it so what do I know).

How critical are these warnings? Do they sometimes show up without any real problems? I'm making all efforts to use ARC properly. so I was a little surprised and worried to see it.

As long as your app's memory usage is under control (no leaks and you aren't being super wasteful), a lone memory warning every so often isn't a big deal. Your app will get a low memory warning any time the system runs low, even if your app isn't isn't a memory hog. They're usually caused by a lot of apps being open in the background, and iOS will prune the open background apps if it needs more memory (starting with the least recently used ones) before it resorts to killing the foreground app.

When your app does get a memory warning, use the opportunity to free up anything you can, within reason, and only get concerned if your app consistently gets multiple memory warnings.

And as others have mentioned, you can always run your app through the Leaks instrument, and the clang static analyzer will help if it turns out you do have a memory leak.

Doc Block fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Jan 23, 2015

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
And, judging by my recent history in this thread (see: the top of this page) now comes the part where my post was completely wrong LOL

Doctor w-rw-rw-
Jun 24, 2008
Good tips.

Doc Block posted:

And, judging by my recent history in this thread (see: the top of this page) now comes the part where my post was completely wrong LOL
You jinxed it.

kitten smoothie
Dec 29, 2001

Dirk Pitt posted:

I am finishing up an app for a customer doing some enterprise-y type work and we are starting to talk actual deployment. If the application requires a login to work as well as specific password (that was the customer's request) can I distribute through the app store so that our users nation wide can just buy iPod touches without too much hassle?

I thought about looking for a cheap MDM solution, but think that is too much hassle for devices meant for one thing.

Are all the users employees of your customer company? If so, you can also just get an enterprise certificate for $299 instead of $99. You can sign the builds with the enterprise certificate, and they can be loaded onto the phone without the App Store and without UDID registration.

Then just set up a web portal whereby you can download the app. Here's a quick guide on how to craft a web page that lets you download the .ipa onto a device and install over the air.

http://aaronparecki.com/articles/2011/01/21/1/how-to-distribute-your-ios-apps-over-the-air

You can also just use Apple Configurator to put together a canned config profile for the iPod touches too that includes the app, but I haven't done that before to really comment on the procedure.

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

I wish I could banish every iPad 3 to hell, but optimizing for it makes for a better, snappier experience for everyone.

Still, what a piece of junk.

Simulated
Sep 28, 2001
Lowtax giveth, and Lowtax taketh away.
College Slice

TheReverend posted:

So beaten, but wanted to point out that if the system is running low on memory (due to background apps kicking off or whatever) you can get a memory warning despite not leaking and not using much memory. You can use stuff like NSCache to help you; it automatically responds to memory warnings by dumping items from the cache. I believe UIKit now automatically handles dumping and recreating offscreen views as well (can anyone confirm that?)

Use the Simulator's menu item to "Simulate memory warning". Usually uncovers at least one or two bugs in most apps!

Dirk Pitt posted:

Others have pointed out you can do Enterprise, but the enterprise cert is only for employee devices.

There's also the B2B store if you are distributing just to other companies that are your direct customers.

For the main app store (which has the lowest friction), just create a test account and give that info to app review in the review notes section and they'll login. It's not a problem, I've done this myself for an app that required you buy a whole other app and install it on your windows servers. I just ran a VM with test data and gave app review the details.

ManicJason
Oct 27, 2003

He doesn't really stop the puck, but he scares the hell out of the other team.

Ender.uNF posted:

Others have pointed out you can do Enterprise, but the enterprise cert is only for employee devices.

edit: I was drawing an imaginary distinction between what you said and the rule. My example was still "employee devices." Specifically, I've heard from Apple that the devices have to be under company control. That doesn't necessarily mean company owned.

ManicJason fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Jan 23, 2015

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

kitten smoothie posted:

Are all the users employees of your customer company? If so, you can also just get an enterprise certificate for $299 instead of $99. You can sign the builds with the enterprise certificate, and they can be loaded onto the phone without the App Store and without UDID registration.

Then just set up a web portal whereby you can download the app. Here's a quick guide on how to craft a web page that lets you download the .ipa onto a device and install over the air.

http://aaronparecki.com/articles/2011/01/21/1/how-to-distribute-your-ios-apps-over-the-air

You can also just use Apple Configurator to put together a canned config profile for the iPod touches too that includes the app, but I haven't done that before to really comment on the procedure.

Thanks, our situation is weird. My customer is the software vendor, her customers will be the ones buying iPod touches to issue to devices.

Ender.uNF posted:

There's also the B2B store if you are distributing just to other companies that are your direct customers.

For the main app store (which has the lowest friction), just create a test account and give that info to app review in the review notes section and they'll login. It's not a problem, I've done this myself for an app that required you buy a whole other app and install it on your windows servers. I just ran a VM with test data and gave app review the details.

I think I am going to look at option 2 and 3. It would be nice to have another app to point potential customers too in a publicly accessible app store.

brap
Aug 23, 2004

Grimey Drawer

lord funk posted:

I wish I could banish every iPad 3 to hell, but optimizing for it makes for a better, snappier experience for everyone.

Still, what a piece of junk.

Seriously, developing for the shittiest device really amplifies the inefficiencies in your app and lets you target them. That's why I'm glad I tested my app quite a bit on iPhone 4.

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...
I was so happy to discover that my collectionview newsfeed performed super duper well on the 4s. Hadn't tested it out until showing the application to a friend who's still rocking one.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
I can't get Xcode to add a folder from the desktop. I've always done this. Make a new folder on the desktop, then drag it into Xcode's navigator. I chose Copy items if needed, Create groups, and have the correct target chosen.

It showed up in the navigator the first time, but then I found there wasn't a physical folder associated with it in the Finder, so I deleted the folder in the navigator, and tried again. Now it does not show up in the navigator after I add it. No error messages. I've also tried choosing Create folder references.

e: Also thank you rjmccall for the information, and ManicJason - that was a really good read!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shodanjr_gr
Nov 20, 2007
I'm wondering if anyone's come across my situation. I've got an app (native OS X app that runs in X11 with a ton of external dependencies) that used to work fine in my old build system (migrated from Mavericks to Yosemite). When I got my new mac, I rebuilt all the externals from scratch and rebuilt the app which worked fine.

However, I'm noticing today that ANY time the application needs to break because of a segfault or other exception while being debugged, it will crash Xcode with it...A cursory look at the crash dump for Xcode seems to indicate that there is a problem in the debugging thread while demangling some symbol:

code:
272 com.apple.LLDB.framework      	0x000000011414469c char const* (anonymous namespace)::parse_name<(anonymous namespace)::Db>(char const*, char const*, (anonymous namespace)::Db&) + 2018
273 com.apple.LLDB.framework      	0x0000000114135e7d char const* (anonymous namespace)::parse_encoding<(anonymous namespace)::Db>(char const*, char const*, (anonymous namespace)::Db&) + 229
274 com.apple.LLDB.framework      	0x00000001141358c2 void (anonymous namespace)::demangle<(anonymous namespace)::Db>(char const*, char const*, (anonymous namespace)::Db&, int&) + 370
275 com.apple.LLDB.framework      	0x00000001141350c2 lldb_private::Mangled::GetDemangledName() const + 554
276 com.apple.LLDB.framework      	0x00000001142c5324 lldb_private::Symtab::InitNameIndexes() + 324
277 com.apple.LLDB.framework      	0x00000001142c692c lldb_private::Symtab::FindAllSymbolsWithNameAndType(lldb_private::ConstString const&, lldb::SymbolType, std::__1::vector<unsigned int, std::__1::allocator<unsigned int> >&) + 88
278 com.apple.LLDB.framework      	0x0000000114161b1a lldb_private::Module::FindSymbolsWithNameAndType(lldb_private::ConstString const&, lldb::SymbolType, lldb_private::SymbolContextList&) + 156
279 com.apple.LLDB.framework      	0x0000000114164206 lldb_private::ModuleList::FindSymbolsWithNameAndType(lldb_private::ConstString const&, lldb::SymbolType, lldb_private::SymbolContextList&, bool) const + 102
280 com.apple.LLDB.framework      	0x00000001141ec8f3 SystemRuntimeMacOSX::BacktraceRecordingHeadersInitialized() + 159
281 com.apple.LLDB.framework      	0x00000001141ed6fa SystemRuntimeMacOSX::PopulateQueueList(lldb_private::QueueList&) + 38
282 com.apple.LLDB.framework      	0x00000001142e20dc lldb_private::Process::UpdateQueueListIfNeeded() + 128
283 com.apple.LLDB.framework      	0x00000001129a0d91 lldb::SBProcess::GetNumQueues() + 97
284 com.apple.dt.dbg.DebuggerLLDB 	0x000000011291609c -[DBGLLDBProcess _updateQueues:fromLLDBProcess:withComputedThreads:] + 71
285 com.apple.dt.dbg.DebuggerLLDB 	0x00000001129166d6 -[DBGLLDBProcess getQueues:threads:currentThread:] + 236
286 com.apple.dt.dbg.DebuggerLLDB 	0x000000011293c180 -[DBGLLDBSession _refreshThreadListAndUpdateCurrentThread:] + 255
287 com.apple.dt.dbg.DebuggerLLDB 	0x000000011293ed55 processLLDBStateChanged(DBGLLDBSession*, int*, lldb::StateType, unsigned int*, unsigned int, signed char*, signed char) + 3127
288 com.apple.dt.dbg.DebuggerLLDB 	0x000000011292d292 DBGLLDBSessionThread(void*) + 2085
289 libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff8ea722fc _pthread_body + 131
290 libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff8ea72279 _pthread_start + 176
291 libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff8ea704b1 thread_start + 13

(the top two functions of the trace repeat hundreds of times...notice the stack count).

Anyone else seen this before?

shodanjr_gr fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Jan 25, 2015