Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Just got a boner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Just got a boner.

speaking of, been playing dragon age 1 :nws:

Nostalgia4ColdWar
May 7, 2007

Good people deserve good things.

Till someone lets the winter in and the dying begins, because Old Dark Places attract Old Dark Things.
Played Gat out of Hell last night.

It's short, yeah. But you can see where they're gonna micro-DLC the poo poo out of this thing.

No shops yet, but running around on foot shows a LOT of places it can be expanded.

Whether they will or not remains to be seen.

Still a fun game.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

gat out of hell is a throwaway DLC-style thing, they're not going to do poo poo with it

Nostalgia4ColdWar
May 7, 2007

Good people deserve good things.

Till someone lets the winter in and the dying begins, because Old Dark Places attract Old Dark Things.
Eh, I'll get my $20 out of it anyway.

Got a friend who likes Co-Op, so I'll be playing through it for a second time at least once.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Fuuuuck X-Wing: Alliance is on GoG? I bought that game way back when solely to fly the Death Star tunnel in the Falcon, and it didn't disappoint. There goes whatever free time I had left :(

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW
I'm so loving pumped to own a video game again. Anyone play company of heroes? Anyone chemically castrate themselves and nerd out on some mmo's? Cause i'm ready to corner markets, break games, and make children cry

Theres that space mmo that actually uses real money to buy fictional space ships (not eve). Anyone down to ride my tail? And play this fictional bideo game?

(Im soliciting gay sex)

Tearsaslube fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Jan 23, 2015

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Tearsaslube posted:

Anyone chemically castrate themselves and nerd out on some mmo's?

electronically castrate themselves would be funnier

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

electronically castrate themselves would be funnier

And probably more accurate. You don't have to wear brony gear, just help me establish a criminal organization in a fictional videogame. I wont even ask you for nuke codes.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Tearsaslube posted:

I'm so loving pumped to own a video game again. Anyone play company of heroes? Anyone chemically castrate themselves and nerd out on some mmo's? Cause i'm ready to corner markets, break games, and make children cry

Theres that space mmo that actually uses real money to buy fictional space ships (not eve). Anyone down to ride my tail? And play this fictional bideo game?

(Im soliciting gay sex)

FFXIV will work for you as its the gayest and best mmo in the market.

Or star citizen if you are just in to be used.

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW

ElMaligno posted:

FFXIV will work for you as its the gayest and best mmo in the market.

Or star citizen if you are just in to be used.

Yeah no im buying star citizen when i can

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Tearsaslube posted:

Yeah no im buying star citizen when i can

Moderators

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW
So is eve the only wild west of mmo's? Cause i'll play by the rules if the games fun. Playing by the rules is even more fun in a way because it limits thenposiblity space of the person youre playing against. I dunno im a nerd

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Tearsaslube posted:

So is eve the only wild west of mmo's? Cause i'll play by the rules if the games fun. Playing by the rules is even more fun in a way because it limits thenposiblity space of the person youre playing against. I dunno im a nerd

The only reason Eve is fun is because of how absolutely butt hurt people get when you blow their ships up and kill them. Outside of that it's pretty mediocre at best. Once the novelty of angering random internet strangers wears off it's not so awesome anymore.

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW
Word. I try not to be a deranged pschopath if i can. I just like to smoke weed and gently caress girls. I can do niether so i write military fan fic and jerk off to spread sheets, chemical compounds, and leagalese.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Everyone in my office has been playing a lot of Pay Day 2 this month. I hadn't played it in a year and the stealth rework made poo poo way harder, but also more fun for some unknowable reason. But the AI sometimes seeing through geometry is still super loving gay

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
So I've been using a Vita for remote play and I gotta admit it's nice to be able to play Dragon Age while I'm laying in bed but the lack of dedicated L2 and R2 buttons and having to rely on an awkward rear touchpad is getting a little annoying.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

But you're an expert on rear touching

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

So I've been using a Vita for remote play and I gotta admit it's nice to be able to play Dragon Age while I'm laying in bed but the lack of dedicated L2 and R2 buttons and having to rely on an awkward rear touchpad is getting a little annoying.

all i use my vita for is remote playing ffxiv

its rad as gently caress to work on my professions while i sit on the can, or chill in bed

the duke nukem 3d port thats up for ps+ on vita is actually really well done though.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

But you're an expert on rear touching

But I need some sort of feedback that I'm hitting the right spots :saddowns:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

But I need some sort of feedback that I'm hitting the right spots :saddowns:

It doesn't vibrate?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

It doesn't vibrate?

no

some games let you remap the buttons the screen corners

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

no

some games let you remap the buttons the screen corners

Which is the best feature and should just be something you can default do in the remote play application.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Which is the best feature and should just be something you can default do in the remote play application.

its up to how the gamedevs use the remote play code

all the ps1 and psp offer control changes on the vita- peace walker especially benefits from this. but remote play is hit or miss

ffxiv doesnt alliw it, because it uses the touch screen for the mouse cursor/touchpad option

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Bought a ps2 slim, gran turismo 4, and nfl 2k5 for 70 bucks.

Analogical
May 20, 2013

EEOD? Why not, I could use a break from work

:911:
anyone ever play legend of dragoon? found disc 3 today, I'm only one disc shy of a full case now.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Analogical posted:

anyone ever play legend of dragoon? found disc 3 today, I'm only one disc shy of a full case now.

its sony's try at making a playstation-era final fantasy clone

i didnt like it much back in the day

Analogical
May 20, 2013

EEOD? Why not, I could use a break from work

:911:

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

its sony's try at making a playstation-era final fantasy clone

i didnt like it much back in the day

Recommend ~finding~ a rom when you have some free time and giving it another shot. It's good for breaking up a FF run

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Analogical posted:

Recommend ~finding~ a rom when you have some free time and giving it another shot. It's good for breaking up a FF run

honestly i cant handle 99% of jrpgs these days, since im not 12 years old anymore

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

spec ops the line is on steam sale for 80% off at the moment
just in case anyone wants to experience being a war criminal

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q
gaming desert

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

honestly i cant handle 99% of jrpgs these days, since im not 12 years old anymore

Every now and then i get the nostalgia itch to play an old final fantasy or pick some new rpg up and then I remember A) the stories are all poo poo and B) I am not 12 and have no time for 80 HOURS OF EPIC GAMEPLAY. I get pissed when a game takes longer than 10 or so these days.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

your dick

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Two Finger posted:

just in case anyone wants to relive being a war criminal

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Two Finger posted:

just in case anyone wants to experience being a war criminal

How many American soldiers have you killed today?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

In order to maintain the illusion that this is a safe space for murderers who demand to be called heroes we need to come up with a consensus on Spec Ops.

I suggest "reprehensible, disrespectful, crafted by Germans who have no understanding of what American soldiers go through and demonstrate more than a little hypocrisy vis a vis the Jews"

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

In order to maintain the illusion that this is a safe space for murderers who demand to be called heroes we need to come up with a consensus on Spec Ops.

I suggest "reprehensible, disrespectful, crafted by Germans who have no understanding of what American soldiers go through and demonstrate more than a little hypocrisy vis a vis the Jews"

the game keeps asking you if you feel like a hero yet, and keeps giving you more chances to be more and more heroic, so I think they got it down pretty well.

also gives you an AA-12 which has to be the most heroic weapon there is

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
spec ops is terrorist propaganda anyone caught with it should be strung up by their toes and beaten with wiffleball bats til they piss blood

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
what was that game that was coming out back in 2008 or some poo poo that got retards in the military all riled up and something about banning it from the PX? was it Battle for Fallujah or some poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

spec ops is terrorist propaganda anyone caught with it should be strung up by their toes and beaten with wiffleball bats til they piss blood

you sure? you get to firebomb browns and shoot unarmed villagers, seems like a recruitment tool for the military to me

• Locked thread