Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
The fact that Biden being a genuinely jovial guy makes Rameriz so pissed is hilarious. Sorry he doesn't sit slouched in his chair looking like a miserable orange like Boehner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eschers Basement
Sep 13, 2007

by exmarx
I especially like that he has Boehner bitching that the President has been a complete and utter failure for six years.

Which would include all of his first term.

For which he was re-elected.

What does that say about your party? That the President is such an obvious-to-you failure who has never succeeded in anything and yet got re-elected?

Such misery. Such lovely schadenfreude.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Yes but you see, the stupidity of the american voter! If they only knew how great we were they'd have voted for us but they're stupid :qq:

By the way aren't you outraged that Obama himself said the american voter is stupid?

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

alnilam posted:

Yes but you see, the stupidity of the american voter! If they only knew how great we were they'd have voted for us but they're stupid :qq:

By the way aren't you outraged that Obama himself said the american voter is stupid?

I thought the narrative was that he just won over the poor by offering free stuff?

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

carry on then posted:

I thought the narrative was that he just won over the poor by offering free stuff?

Check out this low-info voter over here :smugmrgw:

Eschers Basement
Sep 13, 2007

by exmarx

carry on then posted:

One of them.

such beautiful bounteous tears

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Eschers Basement posted:

One of them.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Eschers Basement posted:

One of them.

Bootstrap yourself, Muthafucka.

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

My Candidate: Pants on the ground.

Your Candidate: Pants up.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Eschers Basement posted:

One of them.

"Kids today don't work hard!" - man who draws pictures for a living.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

poo poo, he's looking at a full moon.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
Where's Piccolo when you need him?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Is that Son Goku or Sora with a tail? I need to know this for when I go to the polls.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

zoux posted:

"Kids today don't work hard!" - man who draws pictures for a living.

People who draw pictures for a living often work very hard at it and produce amazing art.

Ramirez does neither.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Lemming posted:

People who draw pictures for a living often work very hard at it and produce amazing art.

Ramirez does neither.

They don't work harder than single moms with three jobs who still don't make enough to support their families and have to take some form of public assistance, which are the people Ramierez's dumbass cartoon are about.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
Clovis finally weighed in on Charlie Hebdo:

"drat you, PUBLICATION!"

And here are a few more for ya'll.

Wondering if Jamaica is still a poo poo-hole?

Are ya?

Because it is. Very much so.

"I want to stop being a ashamed of [country name]."
Also change the lady's shirt to [country name]. Pre-fab cartooning.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Count Canuckula posted:

Debate & Discussion: We tortured some folks › Political Cartoons 2015: "If I can draw a rabbit loving a wolf, why is there radical Islam?"

This is inspired.

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk

Funosaurus
May 28, 2009

Debate & Discussion: We tortured some folks › Political Cartoons 2015: Some non-political furry bullshit

Let's not.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Why wear a shirt when you aren't wearing pants? Do you take fashion advice from Donald Duck?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Eschers Basement posted:

I especially like that he has Boehner bitching that the President has been a complete and utter failure for six years.

Which would include all of his first term.

For which he was re-elected.

What does that say about your party? That the President is such an obvious-to-you failure who has never succeeded in anything and yet got re-elected?

Such misery. Such lovely schadenfreude.

To be fair, Dubya was reelected, too.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Gravel Gravy posted:

Why wear a shirt when you aren't wearing pants? Do you take fashion advice from Donald Duck?

Why, don't you know?
His pants are on the ground.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Gravel Gravy posted:

Videoconferencing.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

For gently caress's sake, Rall, you drew two characters on the same level, but you can see the feet of one of them on the ground while the other cuts off at the ankles. How can you possibly be so terrible an artist?

I am there, and the other person is there, and then I put their body in my van, and I am the winner.

Edit: Alternatively:

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Jan 23, 2015

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Internet Webguy posted:

Hey, Chaos! Get offa my globe!

This made me think of two things:

1. Obama is not allowed to care about more than one thing at a time. Screw the poor people here, the rest of the world has it worse!

2. Where are all the people who cry out against things like foreign aid when there are poor people who need help here at home? Did they forget how offensive and wrong that is?

Obama just can't win. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. Even if he helped seniors, or vets, or the homeless, and not students who are clearly lazy and just not working hard enough!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Picnic Princess posted:

Obama just can't win.

Unless it's a Presidential campaign :haw:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Black Baby Goku??

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Does anyone else find this chubby little pantless cartoonist guy adorable? :3: or

Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!
Ross Gosse and Joe Liccar decided to trade cartoons for a day.

Here's Liccar, making a bid for worst label.
[1]

And here's Gosse, with a strong bid for worst Obama caricature.
[2]

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

zoux posted:

You wanna see some real poo poo go search "charlie hebdo" or "#jesuischarlie" on DA and watch "cartoonists" demonstrate "solidarity" with their "colleagues".

I just realized that a furry-ish cat caricature drawn by some random person on DA both looks more human than some of every single one of Ramirez's and Kirschen's caricatures, and it also looks better aesthetically. The cat-artist's opinions are also just kinda boring/self-centered instead of being offensively bad like Ramirez's/Kirschen's usual fare are.

...Look at what this thread has done to me, I'd rather look at some DA cat-creature than political cartoons. (What's terrifying is that after the pure vileness Ramirez and Kirschen put out last year, I'm not sure that's necessarily a bad thing.:stare:)

fade5 fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Jan 24, 2015

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Rebochan posted:

A typical Kevin and Kell strip:

It's funny because they're dead! Because of his wife! Oh, that rascal!

And now he's literally depicting her as MOHAMMED.

Actually, when I was still a fan and the original Jyllands-Posten issue came up on the mailing list, Holbrook said he didn't want to draw comics on the subject because he didn't want to associate Muslims with a specific species or character.

I guess he changed his mind in the intervening ten years...

Seems like you're just gooning out over this - I mean the "Jes suis..." cartoon doesn't seem to have any indicators that the catgirl is supposed to be Muslim or even Muhammad for that matter.

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.

Suitaru posted:

that's not the expression of a pickpocket

Gravel Gravy posted:

Can't you smell that smell?

Smells like Treason, Johnny!

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Flying cars and good, wholesome white people. But alas, it was never to be. :911:

:effort:

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Seems like you're just gooning out over this - I mean the "Jes suis..." cartoon doesn't seem to have any indicators that the catgirl is supposed to be Muslim or even Muhammad for that matter.

Gooning out is the eternal curse of the former-fan-of-terrible-thing.

Rebochan
Feb 2, 2006

Take my evolution

Small Frozen Thing posted:

Yea, I make no apologies. I mean, I switched to politoons, clearly I was beyond all hope anyway.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Small Frozen Thing posted:

Yeah, as someone who hasn't changed my opinion about anything since I was ten, I really couldn't care less about furries.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Chip Bok posted:

John Boehner invited the Israeli Prime minister to speak to Congress. Bibi accepted. Obama blew his lid. Mouthpiece Josh Ernest claimed it was a violation of protocol for Congress to extend the invitation without the permission of the co-equal executive branch. Maybe we should repackage constitutional violations as protocol violations.

John Kerry is especially miffed at being dissed by Netanyahu. After all he’s done for him. Somebody, give him a hug. And, James Taylor, could you please come back and sing You got a Friend?

Meanwhile the president reached out to the media. But not the Main Stream Media which has long been in the tank for him. Now he’s in the tub with GloZell Green. But it wasn’t all milk and Fruit Loops for our Metrosexual-in-Chief, not that there’s anything is wrong with that.  GloZell asked him a question about Cuba I haven’t heard him asked before. How can you justify negotiating with the guy who puts the dick in dictatorship?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Just a reminder that the alleged deflating the footballs would have made them BETTER footballs than usual.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Edit, NVM.

Fulchrum fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Jan 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Illegals are well known to wander the border looking for abandoned cars to strip. It's just a fact of life for those on the border.

• Locked thread