Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Spoeank posted:

:getin: Thanks Febreeze

I'm so glad I get to see this avatar all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Febreeze posted:

Oh man this needed Michigan Punter in it

Also, this Ballghazi thing is far from the only way the Patriots have cheated. Note, McMagic thinks everything here is actual fact
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2015/01/12-other-ways-the-patriots-have-cheated.html

Don't talk poo poo about my boy McMagic putting up the good fight in the Ballghazi thread

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Don't talk poo poo about my boy McMagic putting up the good fight in the Ballghazi thread

Oh man that thread is a disaster. McMagic unironically saying the Patriots are giant cheaters and have been for a decade, that one playoff poster who is "keeping a list of every sports media person to overreact" or whatever. Mister Fister. Ugh.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Febreeze posted:

Oh man that thread is a disaster. McMagic unironically saying the Patriots are giant cheaters and have been for a decade, that one playoff poster who is "keeping a list of every sports media person to overreact" or whatever. Mister Fister. Ugh.

Intruder at one point yelled at me for trolling the thread and I was genuinely amazed to discover people in there were being serious

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Febreeze posted:

Also, this Ballghazi thing is far from the only way the Patriots have cheated. Note, McMagic thinks everything here is actual fact
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2015/01/12-other-ways-the-patriots-have-cheated.html

I love the face of the center on #4. It's like Tom Brady is attempting goatse on him.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

MC2552John posted:

I did this for wheez:

I do not approve of this new av for wheez as I am constantly thinking Febreeze suddenly gained a newfound appreciation for Fireball, disappointment and Alaska

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
FARTs are the only thing that make life worth living

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
boy do i have bad news for you

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Intruder at one point yelled at me for trolling the thread and I was genuinely amazed to discover people in there were being serious

That thread is peak :patssay: and I kind of love it.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

That thread is peak :patssay: and I kind of love it.

Its this hilarious collision of people who think Bill Belichick was responsible for the holocaust and people who think Bill Belichick is completely sinless like baby jesus and it owns I hope the thread lasts forever

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

the latter is true though. Actually Febreeze, if the Pats win, how much for a painting of sinless baby Belichick-Jesus?

Also, yeah, that's why those threads get made. Any big story turns into a containment zone because all of the worst opinions ever come out to play.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Its this hilarious collision of people who think Bill Belichick was responsible for the holocaust and people who think Bill Belichick is completely sinless like baby jesus and it owns I hope the thread lasts forever

Also it's like an endless opportunity for puns.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
I think the best part is someone has Forums Cancer in it. A throw back to knowing who terrible posters were without even having to read the post.

my hero, or Intruder who actually did the work I guess.
vvvv

Athanatos fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Jan 24, 2015

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Dear God I think I actually killed it

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Febreeze posted:

Oh man how did TO or somebody never get their hands on a yellow flag and do something like that?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Dear God I think I actually killed it

The thread devolved into a echo chamber of the same ball jokes and people asking if something had happened because they didn't want to read 100 more posts about it...

I'm fine with all of that, btw, I have no idea why it closed. I'm with Mel, that thread was a great place to just rif stupid jokes and see who the chill posters were.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Ey yo Mel. Mister Fister just called you out in N/V

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

Ey yo Mel. Mister Fister just called you out in N/V

The quality of a man is measured by his enemies

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The quality of a man is measured by his enemies

Don't be so hard on yourself. Ya did good, buddy.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Oh wow it's been a long time since I've seen a forums cancer on someone. Those are really rare. :stare:

Also Chir, your stuff is great as always. If TTFers feel like giving out avatar requests, I wouldn't mind trying. I"m pretty much bored as hell. (unemployed goon will do that to ya)

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Shindragon posted:

Oh wow it's been a long time since I've seen a forums cancer on someone. Those are really rare. :stare:

Also Chir, your stuff is great as always. If TTFers feel like giving out avatar requests, I wouldn't mind trying. I"m pretty much bored as hell. (unemployed goon will do that to ya)

I'm trying to think of a way to update my Kapatar without totally changing it. You got any ideas for that? :shrug:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Well I do some animation on the side. I could update the 20s with 120s (million them) and see if I can transition his smile to a smugger grin. That's one of my ideas in my head right now :v:

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Shindragon posted:

Well I do some animation on the side. I could update the 20s with 120s (million them) and see if I can transition his smile to a smugger grin. That's one of my ideas in my head right now :v:

I suggested one for me a few pages ago, I'm out now but I can dig it up later.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

kaepernick tied to the ground by a thousand tiny Russell Wilsons

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

This one right here!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Owns.

Shindragon posted:

I was thinking of something like changing the QBR to the Pats logo and the background to something. :shrug:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Deflated balls :v:

or Jim "Ron Jeremy" Tomsula

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
An army of Tomsula avatars

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Marin Karin posted:

If I can get one, I'd love to have an Arian Foster. Just him doing the Namaste bow (with the ball at his feet) would be cool.

Done!

Dirt Worshipper posted:

It's amazing! I'll give any 49ers fans who want a new AV first crack at it.

Also Febreeze you are a god

c'mon man don't request an avatar you don't want. That poo poo is bush league

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

Febreeze posted:

As mostly a lurker I will agree that Mister Fister is the worst.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

TheChirurgeon posted:

Done!

I just want Dez throwing up the X.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
If you're still taking requests, I would really love an avatar with DeAndre Levy and his glorious beard doing a cool pose or something.

Dirt Worshipper
Apr 2, 2007

Paralithodes Californiensis

TheChirurgeon posted:

Don't worry, I'm going to buy it. :respek:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Apologies for taking so long, but that was alot of tiny Russells. :v:

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Jan 24, 2015

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Shindragon posted:

You need to Fart more, that owns

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Shindragon posted:

:vince:

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Shindragon posted:

ha, that's pretty rad

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Shindragon posted:

That's awesome but it needs motion.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Shindragon posted:

Jesus gently caress that is incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Shindragon posted:

Woah

• Locked thread