Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
West Brom have offered Shola a contract :getin:

he was real bad in the turkish second division lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Imagine I posted a picture of Naughton holding a Swansea shirt because I can't be bothered to actually do it.

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back

Jose posted:

Oof, that's some quality barrel-scraping from Pulis, genuinely thought Pards would be in there 1st

fake edit: 1in2 while facing the constant (I imagine) threat of Syrian jihadi kidnap not too bad imo

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Jose posted:

Hahaha jesus. I would've thought Pulis had learned his lesson when he took Shola on loan when Stoke were in the championship. He was loving awful then.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Southampton gave the ok for Inter to send Osvaldo on loan to QPR. They're all waiting for Osvaldo to decide whether he'll accept the move.

Adnar
Jul 11, 2002

Why is Tony Abbott presenting him

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

trem_two posted:

Southampton gave the ok for Inter to send Osvaldo on loan to QPR. They're all waiting for Osvaldo to decide whether he'll accept the move.

I've got a feeling he valdo

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.
"But prior to that West Ham had expressed an interest so we then opened a dialogue with them, they made an offer which was acceptable and our representatives met with their representatives in London. The fee was agreed, Stephen agreed personal terms through his agent and they were meant to come up to our place on New Year’s Day to sign off the deal and didn’t appear. They then said they would up on the 4th but didn’t appear so I just cancelled the deal"

left poor stephen high and dry, shameful from the hammers. however we are apparently constructing a "shock move" for darren fletcher

Leeham721
Jan 4, 2015
I read a fluff article earlier claiming Man Utd were interested in Wesley Sneijder. Is it as bullshitty as I assumed? Haven't heard a sausage about it other than the article saying Juventus were chasing someone else over Sneijder, therefore Utd is his next destination.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Leeham721 posted:

I read a fluff article earlier claiming Man Utd were interested in Wesley Sneijder. Is it as bullshitty as I assumed? Haven't heard a sausage about it other than the article saying Juventus were chasing someone else over Sneijder, therefore Utd is his next destination.
Nice post from 2014, and 2013, and 2012, and 2011, and

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread

Your Weird Uncle posted:

however we are apparently constructing a "shock move" for darren fletcher

Subjecting darren fletcher to shock movements is an interesting gamble.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

trem_two posted:

Are QPR just giving up on football and deciding to create the most toxic group of players of all time

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

trem_two posted:

We're probably hoping he'll headbutt Harry Redknapp

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Apparently Lucas Silva to Real Madrid will be announced soon (Vice president of Cruzeiro said the deal is done). No idea who the guy is except he and his agent has done the whole "playing there would be a dream bla bla" and there was posted some youtube compilations I didn't bother watch, ok thx bye

Spiffeh
Dec 24, 2005

:v:

The Guardian posted:

Sam Allardyce has confirmed West Ham are one of the clubs chasing Darren Fletcher but claims the Hammers are yet to speak to the Manchester United midfielder.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/23/west-ham-darren-fletcher-manchester-united-transfer

ffs why are the daves letting big sam make transfers, this is literally the worst idea since kevin nolan

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
Drenthe has hosed off, and that makes me happy

http://www.readingfc.co.uk/news/article/royston-drenthe-kayseri-erciyesspor-reading-transfer-window-2222065.aspx

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Shola Ameobi has agreed a contract with West Brom

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Good to see he kept his goals per game consistent at Wednesday. He will be missed

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Jose posted:

Shola Ameobi has agreed a contract with West Brom

What the hell

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
West Brom already have Anichebe to fill the poo poo target man who never scores position

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
Plug Shola into the Jozy/Bojan challenge. People won't even need to adjust their predictions.

Both because Jozy didn't score and Shola won't score.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

trem_two posted:

I had completely forgotten that he was still contracted to us, what a prick. Send him to the QPR Gulag

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

TelekineticBear! posted:

Are QPR just giving up on football and deciding to create the most toxic group of players of all time

It's perfect because Redknapp would throw his mother under the bus if it bought him another match day at the helm. I'm looking forward to the meltdown :munch:

TheBigAristotle fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Jan 23, 2015

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

TelekineticBear! posted:

They already did this in the 2012/13 season they would be utterly retarded on every conceivable level if they did the exact same thi---

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Osvaldo turned down the move to QPR anyways. He thinks Milan will take him in, apparently.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Sammy was unavailable

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Crystal Palace are hoping to sign Lee Chung Yong from Bolton. I think that would be a good move. Lee is quality.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Brony Car posted:

Crystal Palace are hoping to sign Lee Chung Yong from Bolton. I think that would be a good move. Lee is quality.

Surprised he hasn't moved on already. He looked class for Bolton before they got relegated.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Bovril Delight posted:

Surprised he hasn't moved on already. He looked class for Bolton before they got relegated.

I thibk it was injuries that kept Bolton from cashing in when they could. Probably made it hard to find another club willing to pay the wages too:

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Sheffield Wednesday sign striker Will Keane on loan from Manchester United for the rest of the season.

If he's half as mental as his dad, itll be the deal of the century.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Press in Italy are reporting that Salah is going on an 18 month loan with Roma.

So he can move from Chelsea's bench to Roma's I guess.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Brony Car posted:

I thibk it was injuries that kept Bolton from cashing in when they could. Probably made it hard to find another club willing to pay the wages too:

Yeah he had a really bad leg break that took him out for the last few months of Bolton's relegation season and most of the Championship one after that, and nobody was willing to take a chance on signing a player who won't be able to so much as run for a year and could have been ruined permanently.

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug

trem_two posted:

Press in Italy are reporting that Salah is going on an 18 month loan with Roma.

So he can move from Chelsea's bench to Roma's I guess.

would have been a more natural fit for Lazio

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

http://www.realmadrid.com/noticias/2015/01/comunicado-oficial-lucas-silva

yay?

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Breath Ray posted:

Sheffield Wednesday sign striker Will Keane on loan from Manchester United for the rest of the season.

If he's half as mental as his dad, itll be the deal of the century.

If it wasn't for injuries that lost him about a year of his career he was heavily predicted to make the United first team. He's a good signing imo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Newcastle have had scouts watching Arkadiusz Milik. Mackintosh tell me about him

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Jose posted:

Newcastle have had scouts watching Arkadiusz Milik. Mackintosh tell me about him

He didn't make it at Leverkusen, Augsburg and now Ajax. He bad.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Healbot posted:

He didn't make it at Leverkusen, Augsburg and now Ajax. He bad.

He's doing pretty well for himself at Ajax actually. I think he scored like 17 goals in 16 games or something. He also scored against Germany in our first ever win and is thus a national treasure. I'm pretty sure Ajax have the right of first refusal on him though. He's a bit of an overlooked gem, or if you prefer, "Eredivise defending, lol".

Has the pace and stamina and is a good finisher. Plays well as a poacher too. Needs better technique though.

Messyass
Dec 23, 2003

mackintosh posted:

He's doing pretty well for himself at Ajax actually. I think he scored like 17 goals in 16 games or something. He also scored against Germany in our first ever win and is thus a national treasure. I'm pretty sure Ajax have the right of first refusal on him though. He's a bit of an overlooked gem, or if you prefer, "Eredivise defending, lol".

Has the pace and stamina and is a good finisher. Plays well as a poacher too. Needs better technique though.

The guy has no right foot.

Still better than Sigthorsson though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Eto'o finally had his medical with Samp today, so it seems like that deal is finally going to be done.

• Locked thread