Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zonekeeper
Oct 27, 2007

hoobajoo posted:

A word of caution, if you're worried about getting bored, decks with repeatable tutoring tend to play out the same cards every time, leading to repetitive games.

This is the entire reason I swapped Sliver Overlord out for Sliver Hivelord. Overlord makes for the stronger and more consistent deck, but I was getting sick of dropping him, fetching Crystalline Sliver, and scrambling to assemble a combo while everyone dogpiles me. Plus I can't run enchantments or equipment since I have to build under the assumption my important guys have shroud.

Hivelord blanks most wraths (There are exceptions like Final Judgement) and ensures he ensures my slivers actually stick around long enough to make a difference. Plus attaching a Worldslayer to him is hilarious. :v:

Part of the fun of running slivers is seeing what wacky mix of abilities you can cobble together, and it's no fun if you win with the same ones every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Zonekeeper posted:

This is the entire reason I swapped Sliver Overlord out for Sliver Hivelord. Overlord makes for the stronger and more consistent deck, but I was getting sick of dropping him, fetching Crystalline Sliver, and scrambling to assemble a combo while everyone dogpiles me. Plus I can't run enchantments or equipment since I have to build under the assumption my important guys have shroud.

Hivelord blanks most wraths (There are exceptions like Final Judgement) and ensures he ensures my slivers actually stick around long enough to make a difference. Plus attaching a Worldslayer to him is hilarious. :v:

Part of the fun of running slivers is seeing what wacky mix of abilities you can cobble together, and it's no fun if you win with the same ones every time.

That's why I rotate slivers in my deck from time to time, because yeah, winning off aura'd up Hivelord with unblockable and doublestrike is fun, but explaning to everyone what the hell Fateseal and Absorb are is even more fun!

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
I think I achieved Peak :yarr: tonight with Ramirez de Pietro's Piracy Extravaganza tonight. Murdered all three other players with their own poo poo:

Skullbriar: Treachery'd after it was medium buffed and given Trample, beat to death with their own commander damage

Jhoira of the Gitu: Forced them to tap out to protect Jhoira from a Desertion, leaving me free to Knowledge Exploitation a Time Stretch from their deck, cast a Wrexial on extra turn 1, recast the Time Stretch on extra turn 2, and beat them to death with Wrexial and a necromancy'd Steel Hellkite from the Freyalise player

Freyalise: Necromantic Selection to wipe their "about to Overrun and shitroll you" board (reanimating Wrexial from the wrath), Bribery a Thunderfoot Baloth, cast Ramirez, next turn kick Rite of Replication on Thunderfoot and swing 50 trampling damage into their face across three creatures.

Nobody could even be mad after that show.

Also: Is this also the Tiny Leaders thread, or are enough people in the main thread interested in that? Kinda want to play in a league of that online. Cockatrice players are starting to get into it a little, and I'm having fun punching people with mushrooms with a Thelon of Havenwood deck.

Man_alive
May 6, 2007

<Insert Witty Phrase Here>

Archenteron posted:

I think I achieved Peak :yarr: tonight with Ramirez de Pietro's Piracy Extravaganza tonight. Murdered all three other players with their own poo poo

Just had a flick through and found your deck list. Looks fun as hell, and as a bonus, aside from a couple of cards looks pretty easy to pick up, too! Obviously, this goes really well in in a multi player setting as evidenced by your story above. Have you had much experience with it 1v1? How did it fare in that setting?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Man_alive posted:

Just had a flick through and found your deck list. Looks fun as hell, and as a bonus, aside from a couple of cards looks pretty easy to pick up, too! Obviously, this goes really well in in a multi player setting as evidenced by your story above. Have you had much experience with it 1v1? How did it fare in that setting?

I mostly bring it out for 3-4 player games, since it relies on a fair amount of things on the field and/or in graveyards. Only played a few two player games. If I can clone/steal/acquire something juicy from them early on, it might work, but it's even more up in the air.

I think my current list is the link you found, but -Ink Eyes, Spirit Away, Spinal Embrace, +Desertion, Necromantic Selection, Gather Specimens

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

I'm looking to make a goblin EDH deck, the best template I could find was this; http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/aunties-goblin-horde, but at nearly $500.00 I don't see myself investing in it. Any suggestions for budget goblin?

Zonekeeper
Oct 27, 2007

Corte posted:

I'm looking to make a goblin EDH deck, the best template I could find was this; http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/aunties-goblin-horde, but at nearly $500.00 I don't see myself investing in it. Any suggestions for budget goblin?

The majority of the cost in that deck is the lands and black cards, which would be lowered significantly if you went with a monored Krenko build.

Propane C3H8
Jul 27, 2006

TASTE THE MEAT NOT THE HEAT

Corte posted:

http://decks.deckedbuilder.com/d/33938

Mine's about $200. If you cut kiki-jiki, wheel of fortune, cavern of souls, goblin rabblemaster, and goblin piledriver that gets you to about $100.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Has anyone tried Surrak Dragonclaw as a commander yet? While pulling stuff for a trade I found a copy of that and Temur Ascendancy next to each other, some good old-fashioned RUG ramp and beatdown sounds nice right about now.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

But why not run Maelstrom Wanderer instead?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Victorkm posted:

Originality? Also not wanting to sink $15 into a commander for a deck that was inspired by me rooting through my trade stock and thinking "man there are a lot of large creatures in here, I should do something with them". Though you could argue that if I'm building the deck from poo poo I have lying around, then what's $15 when the other 99 cards aren't costing you?

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

Propane C3H8 posted:

http://decks.deckedbuilder.com/d/33938

Mine's about $200. If you cut kiki-jiki, wheel of fortune, cavern of souls, goblin rabblemaster, and goblin piledriver that gets you to about $100.

Thanks for sharing! I've found a ton of different mono-red goblin decks, I can definitely see how sticking to mono-red can help when on a budget. On the other hand I can also see how running Grenzo and having access to some of those black cards can really augment the deck. I have a friend with a large collection that may sell/trade/loan me some stuff, I've started a deck with what I have so far and a maybe-board. This is my first stab but I figure in this format it's about staying power and synergy. Here is the deck if anyone wanted to suggest what needs to be shaved from the maybe-board or added in: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/mono-red-goblin-edh-commander-deck-jan-2015/

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

So, I've got a couple of friends who just learned how to play M:tG partway through Theros block. They each have a standard deck they like, and they are comfortable drafting/sealed, but they've taken an interest to Commander. Lately we've all been playing with the Precons from 2013/2014, and while we've been having a blast, they always seem to end up losing. Usually it's off the hands of a misunderstood card interaction, or not knowing how to pilot the individual gameplan, and I'm starting to think it's because of them being unfamiliar with the thousands upon thousands of cards available in the format. Add to the fact that none of them want to invest a ton of $$ into building their own EDH deck, and we've been trying to come up with a solution.

So, we've been brainstorming doing Standard Commander, including Theros Block, M15, Khans Block as a format, with the same 100 card decks, although we are allowing for 5 currently-printed-as-commons to be doubled up, since there are only about 1400 cards in the format. Hilariously, the three color decks seem to be using those slots on the 3 common refuges, and evolving wilds, with the fifth common being split between card draw and removal. We figured the commons would help with fixing most of all, and that seems to be the case. They're building Sidisi & Alesha, and I'm torn between building Surrak and Mogis. They are stoked to be building something with all the cards they know, although some of the inclusions are a bit head scratching.

Basically what I'm wondering is: Have any of you had any experience with a limited pool for commander, and does the 5 doubled-up commons seem too wacky? Also - Ideas for broken as gently caress stuff in the format is, as always, welcome.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

So. Is Riku as much fun to play as he looks? What's the most fun way to build him? My playgroup dropped the hammer on Narset and I'm looking for a new commander. It's down to Riku or Hanna because I have judge foils for both of them, but Hanna's a little too similar to Narset. I wanna try some green cards.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

So. Is Riku as much fun to play as he looks? What's the most fun way to build him? My playgroup dropped the hammer on Narset and I'm looking for a new commander. It's down to Riku or Hanna because I have judge foils for both of them, but Hanna's a little too similar to Narset. I wanna try some green cards.

Here's a list I found a while back that could be interesting.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

He's pretty sweet. He was my first real commander (not counting board wipes.dec Tajic.) It can get pretty stupid pretty quick if you start copying Kodama's Reach, Skyshroud Claim, etc.

Some nice cards to include: RG Wort, Chandra, the Firebrand, Genesis Wave, Doubling Season/Parallel Lives, Boseiju, Chord of Calling for Mystic Snake (and only for Mystic Snake.) Some sillier cards that work really well: Durdle Turtle (every time he comes back you get to make a copy or 2... or 4) and Bear's Companion, which puts infinite (or 90, I think?) power into play for only 7 mana if you have Doubling Season and Parallel Lives.Just don't be that guy that Deadeyes a Woodfall Primus/Acidic Slime or who makes 5 copies of Time Stretch. Deadeying a Thragtusk is obviously acceptable, if not encouraged.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

TheTofuShop posted:

So, I've got a couple of friends who just learned how to play M:tG partway through Theros block. They each have a standard deck they like, and they are comfortable drafting/sealed, but they've taken an interest to Commander. Lately we've all been playing with the Precons from 2013/2014, and while we've been having a blast, they always seem to end up losing. Usually it's off the hands of a misunderstood card interaction, or not knowing how to pilot the individual gameplan, and I'm starting to think it's because of them being unfamiliar with the thousands upon thousands of cards available in the format. Add to the fact that none of them want to invest a ton of $$ into building their own EDH deck, and we've been trying to come up with a solution.

So, we've been brainstorming doing Standard Commander, including Theros Block, M15, Khans Block as a format, with the same 100 card decks, although we are allowing for 5 currently-printed-as-commons to be doubled up, since there are only about 1400 cards in the format. Hilariously, the three color decks seem to be using those slots on the 3 common refuges, and evolving wilds, with the fifth common being split between card draw and removal. We figured the commons would help with fixing most of all, and that seems to be the case. They're building Sidisi & Alesha, and I'm torn between building Surrak and Mogis. They are stoked to be building something with all the cards they know, although some of the inclusions are a bit head scratching.

Basically what I'm wondering is: Have any of you had any experience with a limited pool for commander, and does the 5 doubled-up commons seem too wacky? Also - Ideas for broken as gently caress stuff in the format is, as always, welcome.

Tiny Leaders seems generally cheaper. Also, honestly the best way to get better at Magic is to keep loving up and learning how to stop doing that.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Well, here's my poke at Tiny Leaders. I've yet to actually test it but here we go. http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/in-the-land-of-the-goblin-king/?cat=type

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Riku is pretty powerful if you build him correctly, but he is pretty much a combo commander and as such plays out every game pretty similarly, at least in my experience. There is a local guy who plays Riku and games go pretty much one of two ways with him in them, either 1) we've all seen what Riku can do so everyone shuts him down until he's dead, or 2) someone doesn't understand Riku quite yet and they let him go off and he takes infinite turns and kills us all by recurring a shock from his graveyard.

However, Mogis is pretty hilarious for making a Riku player hesitant to take infinite turns. It is probably possible to build him in a less combo centered fashion which could be less formulaic, though.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Victorkm posted:

Surrak is an anti-control control deck. You can make Grand Arbiter and Narset sweat by dropping an uncounterable 6/6 whenever you feel adequately sassy and can make things like Gilded Drake and Kiki Jiki combos uncounterable and miserable.

Against other decks, you Cryptic their poo poo then drop a 6/6 and laugh as your commander is the biggest hunk around.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

Victorkm posted:

Maelstrom Wanderer is the most braindead unfun commander you could play. Hell, Zur is a better commander if you want to be creative.

Speaking of which, I really wish they had some analytics for things like winrates on a card. What would you guess Prophet of Kuphrix's winrate is in commander?

hmm yes
Dec 2, 2000
College Slice

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

He's fun. If you're playground isn't super competitive you don't need to go all out taking multiple turns etc, there's lots of other things that will make you giggle when casting: double low cmc card draw spells like ponder/serum visions/sleight of hand, get a the jump on dudes by doubling hasty beaters like hellrider/thundermaw, and even light land destruction by doubling up acidic slime/plow under.

But if your playgroup are jerks then you can be a jerk too :)

En Fuego
Oct 8, 2004

The Reverend
I build degenerate EDH on MTGO, and Riku is one of them. The most disgusting play I had was (with Leyline of Anticipation out), casting Time Spiral (Copying it), casting Palinchron (Copying it) and a bunch of clones of him (Copying them) until I cast an Omniscience.

From there I cast Insurrection and, while it was on the stack, cast all of my creatures and card draws (to cast more creatures), until I did about 150 damage to the last remaining player (he wanted to see if I could do 90+ to kill him).

Super fun, but only for you.

MANIFEST DESTINY
Apr 24, 2009

I'm trying to cut down an Alesha deck to see if I really want to make it and I forgot how grueling it can be editing the last 20 or so cards out a toolbox deck.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

MANIFEST DESTINY posted:

I'm trying to cut down an Alesha deck to see if I really want to make it and I forgot how grueling it can be editing the last 20 or so cards out a toolbox deck.

I decided to make mine Modern-legal; partly to cut down the cost, partly to keep it from overlapping with my Teysa deck too much, partly to make it less oppressive to play against, but mainly because it makes the list of stuff to cut so much shorter!

Of course, now all the really expensive poo poo is stuff like Fulminator Mage that could get reprinted on Modern Masters, so I gotta wait for that...

logis
Dec 30, 2004
Slippery Tilde
I play Riku, but it's all about playing wacky sub-game related spells; Riku's just there to make sure that we're having twice the wackiness!

Anti-Citizen
Oct 24, 2007
As You're Playing Chess, I'm Playing Russian Roulette

logis posted:

I play Riku, but it's all about playing wacky sub-game related spells; Riku's just there to make sure that we're having twice the wackiness!

Riku casting roughly a million Warp Worlds is the best thing

Henron
Feb 19, 2010

Arms held out
In your Jesus Christ pose
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/tasigurs-cruise/

Put this together after making a couple trades and getting Tasigur! It did well in a 1v1 environment against a Xenagos, God of Revels deck my friend was playing and Villainous Wealth won the game for me after I cast it for X=9..

Any suggestions for cuts or additions? I tuned it a little after the 1v1 but didn't quite get a good read on the underperformers and chaff.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Henron posted:

Put this together after making a couple trades and getting Tasigur! It did well in a 1v1 environment against a Xenagos, God of Revels deck my friend was playing and Villainous Wealth won the game for me after I cast it for X=9..

Any suggestions for cuts or additions? I tuned it a little after the 1v1 but didn't quite get a good read on the underperformers and chaff.

Replace your Refuges with Underground Sea, Tropical Island and Bayou :q:

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

First Bass posted:

Replace your Refuges with Underground Sea, Tropical Island and Bayou :q:

I think this dude wants real advice

Deckit
Sep 1, 2012

Henron posted:

Trade out Dimir Charm for Golgari Grave Troll or Hornet Queen. Both are A+ cards.

En Fuego
Oct 8, 2004

The Reverend
Listening to the Command Zone podcast's FRF and Shu Yun, the Silent Tempest seems like an amazing hexproof voltron deck. Things like Invisible Stalker, Geist and other hex proof guys, Auras and other spells. Plus, I can go with the Sovereigns of Lost Alara/Eldrazi Conscription!

I need ideas on fun auras thoooo

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

En Fuego posted:

Listening to the Command Zone podcast's FRF and Shu Yun, the Silent Tempest seems like an amazing hexproof voltron deck. Things like Invisible Stalker, Geist and other hex proof guys, Auras and other spells. Plus, I can go with the Sovereigns of Lost Alara/Eldrazi Conscription!

I need ideas on fun auras thoooo

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=146087

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=20456

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=198524

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=376337

e: that third one might be a bit mean with unblockable but then again you are doing Sovereigns of Lost Alara/Eldrazi Conscription soooo (usually I see Bruna as commander though)

En Fuego
Oct 8, 2004

The Reverend

Yeah I want to put Bruna in the deck, and a couple of other cheeky cards, but I love seeing what SY can do.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
I've been brainstorming this for tiny leaders. Not sure if I need more creatures, more token makers, another anthem, or what. I had the white Shrine in there, but from watching other games I don't know if there is time to let it charge up. No greaves and swords because I need to cast stuff on A&C to trigger heroic. Mistveil Plains lets me get sunforger activations every turn. I know there is a pretty good Marath elf-ball deck, a Tyramet deck, Doran voltron, and a Merike control deck at my store as the know metagame so far. And nobody cares about proxies so sky is the limit.

Not sure for a sideboard, any thoughts?

Deck: Ananx and Cymede Tiny Leaders WIP

//Commander
1 Anax and Cymede

//dudes
1 Mikaeus, the Lunarch
1 Soltari Champion
1 Young Pyromancer
1 Mogg War Marshal
1 Monastery Mentor
1 Herald of Anafenza
1 Akroan Crusader
1 Goblin Rabblemaster
1 Blade Splicer
1 Brimaz, King of Oreskos
1 Sunhome Guildmage

//Tokens
1 Hordeling Outburst
1 Gather the Townsfolk
1 Raise the Alarm
1 White Sun's Zenith
1 Martial Coup
1 Molten Birth
1 Rise of the Hobgoblins

//anthems
1 Legion's Initiative
1 Intangible Virtue
1 Spear of Heliod

//heroic
1 Conviction
1 Flickering Ward
1 Crown of Flames
1 Ghitu Firebreathing

//utility
1 Hammer of Purphoros
1 Path to Exile
1 Swords to Plowshares
1 Lightning Bolt
1 Sunforger
1 Swiftfoot Boots

//lands
1 Plateau
1 Sacred Foundry
1 Clifftop Retreat
1 Arid Mesa
1 Rugged Prairie
1 Mistveil Plains
1 Eiganjo Castle
1 Battlefield Forge
1 Command Tower
1 Windbrisk Heights
1 Bloodstained Mire
1 Wooded Foothills
1 Windswept Heath
1 Flooded Strand
2 Mountain
2 Plains

Display deck statistics

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/30-01-15-scrap-crap-savant/

So I've been messing around with Daretti, and I was thinking of going with this list. Any suggestions on it? It feels fun to play, but I am also thinking I'm missing some obvious cards in it.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Fiend Computer posted:

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/30-01-15-scrap-crap-savant/

So I've been messing around with Daretti, and I was thinking of going with this list. Any suggestions on it? It feels fun to play, but I am also thinking I'm missing some obvious cards in it.

A good Daretti deck is one that prevents Fun. You need to prevent Fun with cards like Lodestone Golem, Magus of the Moon, Blood Moon, Contagion Engine, and Ensaring Bridge. You can also be a sadistic bastard with things like Tangle Wire and Ward of Bones.

Don't play mana-generating cards that cost more than Daretti. Who gives a crispy poo poo if Gilded Lotus can add three red, it comes out the turn after you play Daretti! And take out the huge mana sinks like Planar Portal and Ring of Three Wishes so you don't have this weird urge to justify bad cards with other bad cards.

Also Pyroclasm effects. Your commander is unique in that it isn't a creature so you can WIldfire ruthlessly, then weld a mana rock for Wurmcoil Engine.

Speaking of, mana rocks. Fire Diamond's secret power is powering out turn 3 Daretti and being perfect fodder for welding into a Wurmcoil Engine. Play it and a bunch of other 2 cost stuff. It's innocuous but dangerous. Trash for Treasure is a three cost sorcery welding, and the more ways you can turn mana rocks into Wurmcoil Engines, the better off you are.

Squee, Goblin Nabob. You'll always have a free card to discard for the +2, and unless you're in a Phantom Dimension drawing extra cards at no cost is a good thing.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Bugsy posted:

I've been brainstorming this for tiny leaders. Not sure if I need more creatures, more token makers, another anthem, or what. I had the white Shrine in there, but from watching other games I don't know if there is time to let it charge up. No greaves and swords because I need to cast stuff on A&C to trigger heroic. Mistveil Plains lets me get sunforger activations every turn. I know there is a pretty good Marath elf-ball deck, a Tyramet deck, Doran voltron, and a Merike control deck at my store as the know metagame so far. And nobody cares about proxies so sky is the limit.

What sort of stuff is in that Tymaret list? If I have some free time this weekend I might dig through my collection and see what sort of Tiny Leaders cards I have, and I do have a Tymaret lying around. Also a Thassa and Omnath that are calling to me, or perhaps a Thalia tax/prison list?

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

A good Daretti deck is one that prevents Fun. You need to prevent Fun with cards like Lodestone Golem, Magus of the Moon, Blood Moon, Contagion Engine, and Ensaring Bridge. You can also be a sadistic bastard with things like Tangle Wire and Ward of Bones.

Don't play mana-generating cards that cost more than Daretti. Who gives a crispy poo poo if Gilded Lotus can add three red, it comes out the turn after you play Daretti! And take out the huge mana sinks like Planar Portal and Ring of Three Wishes so you don't have this weird urge to justify bad cards with other bad cards.

Also Pyroclasm effects. Your commander is unique in that it isn't a creature so you can WIldfire ruthlessly, then weld a mana rock for Wurmcoil Engine.

Speaking of, mana rocks. Fire Diamond's secret power is powering out turn 3 Daretti and being perfect fodder for welding into a Wurmcoil Engine. Play it and a bunch of other 2 cost stuff. It's innocuous but dangerous. Trash for Treasure is a three cost sorcery welding, and the more ways you can turn mana rocks into Wurmcoil Engines, the better off you are.

Squee, Goblin Nabob. You'll always have a free card to discard for the +2, and unless you're in a Phantom Dimension drawing extra cards at no cost is a good thing.

Okay, those are good suggestions. Lodestone Golem and the Blood moon effects seem obvious in hindsight, and I will take out the big mana sinks and add in some more pyroclasm stuff. I will probably skip out on Ensnaring Bridge, Tangle Wire and Ward of Bones because I like to have friends to play magic with, but those are all some good points.

What are some other cards you'd suggest cutting out besides Planar Portal and Ring of Three Wishes?

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Jan 31, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

C-Euro posted:

What sort of stuff is in that Tymaret list? If I have some free time this weekend I might dig through my collection and see what sort of Tiny Leaders cards I have, and I do have a Tymaret lying around. Also a Thassa and Omnath that are calling to me, or perhaps a Thalia tax/prison list?

I haven't seen all of it but it is pretty contrlly with a bunch of sweepers (deluge, pyroclasm, flamebreak, maybe volcanic fallout) the good targeted removal(terminate, bolt, flame slash). I can't really remember the creatures except for bloodghast and magus of the moon plus blood moon. I'm pretty sure that he had a portion of the swords as well, but I dont remember which ones.