Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

you're treading on thin ice...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Gas This Thread.

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-
is it true that they brought back forums cancer specifically for gamergaters

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

super fart shooter posted:

is it true that they brought back forums cancer specifically for gamergaters

I just shitposted a bunch and got it lol

anyway can someone recommend a good super nintendo RPG? something that isn't lufia or earthbound or something

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i started replaying suikoden 1 cause I'm actually a high functioning retard and I'm enjoying it for some reason. welp thats my video game news

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

bump_fn posted:

i started replaying suikoden 1 cause I'm actually a high functioning retard and I'm enjoying it for some reason. welp thats my video game news

No you're not. Even high functioning mentally retarded people require a lot of assistance to lead relatively normal lives

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

kraftwerk singles posted:

No you're not. Even high functioning mentally retarded people require a lot of assistance to lead relatively normal lives

lol if u think any yosposters live relatively normal lives

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I think most of them do actually, but that wasn't the point

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

bump_fn posted:

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

bump_fn posted:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
one of the later resident evil movies is on syfy and holy hell this is trash even by video game movie standards

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

lol

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

haveblue posted:

one of the later resident evil movies is on syfy and holy hell this is trash even by video game movie standards

you knew this going in but you still watched it

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Awia posted:

you knew this going in but you still watched it

I wanted some background noise for housekeeping ok

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

haveblue posted:

I wanted some background noise for housekeeping ok

lol if you dont do chores in complete silence comtemplating your exsistence

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

persona q has a segment where a giantess anime girl tramples on a guy. ok. cool.

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

persona q has a segment where a giantess anime girl tramples on a guy. ok. cool.

persona q is literally a fan fiction

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

haveblue posted:

they are hilarious and enjoyable and probably going to continue being made as long as milla jovovich is able
and i will watch them and possibly even own them

Pinterest Mom posted:

spurtin here

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i believe it to be farce because teddie is a literal poo poo head bad character

you may choose to believe it was a hidden message

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

maybe certain yosposters in the games thread but most ppl in cjs lead a normal life :cheers:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Vintersorg posted:

maybe certain yosposters in the games thread but most ppl in cjs lead a normal life :cheers:

give everyone in CJs and cat thread forums cancer

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtJQspGrp8A

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

haveblue posted:

resident evil movies are only good with the commentary on

they get drunk and laugh at everything and have fun

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Y'all need to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaF3dN_fVfY

and

http://www.imdb.com/rg/VIDEO_PLAY/LINK//video/screenplay/vi4071948569/ (not on youtube as far as I can see)

If you're griping about bad james movies

The HOTD film cuts to scenes from the game in some of the action sequences :smithicide:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
no more zombies please I'm begging

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I want more arcade flight sims, flying through clouds and shooting off missiles and poo poo. could you imagine how loving awesome clouds and trails from missiles would look with current gen hardware?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeDHeSeV1BA

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
tally ho

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

when i was in high school and worked at a movie gallery, the best perk was that i'd get free rentals, but had to bring games back for a day or two in before i could take it out again

i got written up because i had ace combat 4 for ps2 out for about a month

worth it

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

when i was in high school and worked at a movie gallery, the best perk was that i'd get free rentals, but had to bring games back for a day or two in before i could take it out again

i got written up because i had ace combat 4 for ps2 out for about a month

worth it
i too worked at movie gallery in high school and it was pretty cool because the store i worked at was the least busy/popular one in town so when we ran out of poo poo to clean we'd usually just replace the stupid trailer loop video with actual movies or bring in videogames

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
god drat I hate waiting for packages

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Al! posted:

god drat I hate waiting for packages

not as much as my knees do

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Vintersorg posted:

i lead a weird life and i enjoy it. lol if u give a poo poo how a complete stranger from the internet lives their lovely temporary life

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Space-Pope posted:

i lead a weird life and i enjoy it. lol if u give a poo poo how a complete stranger from the internet lives their lovely temporary life

my life is totally normal and I have never done something unusual

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

wait, am i supposed to have life

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

my life was way too exciting up until now and im not sure why i put so much effort into staying alive
now its mad boring and i want for little and the future looks like one long drag
otherwise outside of the forum nobody would have any idea that im a poo poo trash weeb that spends a lot of time watching japanese cartoons and playing video games
so are we judging image or are we judging the deep dark private time of people who paid to talk to other people who would pay to post?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

My paladin is level 50 :getin:

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

triple sulk posted:

My paladin is level 50 :getin:

jealoussss I'm still getting my monk up to level 50 then I'm gonna work on my healer class (and do some more fishing) im lvl 44 rn and working through the story

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Liver Disaster posted:

jealoussss I'm still getting my monk up to level 50 then I'm gonna work on my healer class (and do some more fishing) im lvl 44 rn and working through the story

I know I now have a bazillion things to do but as far as my next class/job goes I'm not sure what I'll do. I was kind of between a few things, specifically bard/scholar/ninja

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

will I get on Excalibur tomorrow morning or not

• Locked thread