Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

You think Rollins might cash in tomorrow?

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Skeezy posted:

You think Rollins might cash in tomorrow?

im almost positive they're putting the title on rollins, though it would be super interesting if he won it without the cash in and he'd have the title and a money in the bank.

could allow some wrestlemania shenanigans where he loses and then the authority beats down the winner and then he cashes in

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
he's gonna lose cena will get belt and then rollins will cash in imho

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

hubris.height posted:

he's gonna lose cena will get belt and then rollins will cash in imho

probably

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
so how much weight should be put into rumors about cm punk / lesnar / etc?

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

hubris.height posted:

so how much weight should be put into rumors about cm punk / lesnar / etc?

CM Punk probably isn't coming back. Not with him being at UFC now.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
is lesnar going back to ufc cause i would love to watch those two go at it

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im watching episodes of raw from 1999 now

sad they don't have them all up

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

BBG watch the one where mae young gets power bombed through a table

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

god rest her soul

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Total Divas is kind of awesome as well, if your into reality TV.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Total Divas is kind of awesome as well, if your into reality TV.

Chef Robert Irvine got himself a real pretty Asian diva.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
I dont think we should talk about real wrestling in the video game wrestling thread because it suggests that real wrestling is fake like video game wrestling

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

I dont think we should talk about real wrestling in the video game wrestling thread because it suggests that real wrestling is fake like video game wrestling

Actually, you'll find that most modern video game wrestling games take the sport extremely seriously, almost more so than the companies themselves.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S1qDdq0Zws&t=28s

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jktKZCJJt-8

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In the '14 Royal Rumble there's a badass in the audience with a Michael Cole Shut Your Hole posterboard.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

Kurt Angle would like to have a word with you.

Bitch.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lol but also yuck

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

So who is hiring these people ringside as the camera steal gimmick? Its beautiful. Honestly I believe the WWF invented selfies. No loving joke.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Kazvall posted:

Kurt Angle would like to have a word with you.

Bitch.

All I'm saying is that I think we should take the sport a bit more seriously. I have only the best intentions in mind for wrestling

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

i cant wait for the Royal Rumble.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

So has anyone figured out their wrestling personas yet? I am Johnny 'The Paperboy' Wilson. My signature move is the 'Doggy Downer'.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't even remember getting to this part but I just unpaused RR2014 during the prematch recap where Randy Orton goes ham on John Cena's dad in the audience. lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

cenas dad is cool

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

cenas dad is cool

John Cena has easily the stupidest "Wind Up" for a signature move I've ever seen. I hope his dad tells him he's an idiot for doing it every time.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

All I'm saying is that I think we should take the sport a bit more seriously. I have only the best intentions in mind for wrestling

I agree. No one should post out of character. Who's going to write our storyline, though? I'd like to have a heated posting session twice a week with heels and faces.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kazvall posted:

I agree. No one should post out of character. Who's going to write our storyline, though? I'd like to have a heated posting session twice a week with heels and faces.

I said before that when I started watching wrestling for the first time the other day I realized I've basically been unwittingly a WWE or maybe ECW personality, I'm thinking manager or one of the counter-grain announcers, as a posting persona for 4+ years.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

You were a wrestling fan all along, my friend. Its in your blood.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That said I like John Cena's intro music.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I was blown the gently caress away by how many wrestlers I remembered from just their music.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Don't want to break kayfabe in this thread y'all.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Randy Orton has really good poses and stances. He's badass.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

the royal rumble is tomorrow, i'm pumped! it's gonna be awesome until the finish, just like sex.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

How do we feel about Monster Trucks in here

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
percy Pringle is my posting persona and the silly giggling and squeeling like a fat hog when I see I flame war I started or getting a pedophile riled up

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eye of Widesauron posted:

How do we feel about Monster Trucks in here

don't you loving dare to compare the two you lunatic!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Remember the WWF twisted metal clone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

don't you loving dare to compare the two you lunatic!

They go well together.