Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Silver Striker posted:

Is it the custom title thing in the gift certificate menu?

ya

someone should buy me an av cert to tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Silver Striker posted:

wow synthy calls you an idiot and then you buy something for em, talk about battered wife syndrome

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Silver Striker posted:

Buy me something, bitch.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Y-Hat posted:

the best e/n threads are the ones posted by FYAD regulars and all of the responses are either really weak attempts at jokes or sincereposting

some dude was playing a game where he would draw anything people posted, it was pretty cool and someone told him to make an e/n thread as the character. so he made an account and thread "i want to kill myself" and some idiot serious posted like 5 paragraphs on why he shouldnt

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Silver Striker posted:

it is

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Buy me something, bitch.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Buy me something, bitch.

I would if it helped you circumvent stupid region locking for an item and we worked out a trade or something.

Region locking sucks.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Someone buy me plat so I can laugh at people sending me angry PM's

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
nope, buy me an av cert please

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In the last week I got an insane Gunky Junket PM and a very angry PM from a guy who only posts in GBS threads about England saying how much he hates my posting. So get plat, it's great.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

FactsAreUseless posted:

In the last week I got an insane Gunky Junket PM and a very angry PM from a guy who only posts in GBS threads about England saying how much he hates my posting. So get plat, it's great.

I do not want to spend money on something awful I could put elsewhere, like the 10$ Punch-Out E-shop download that I'm going to play later today.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
you can hang out with me if you live near DC

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
*Revolver Ocelot voice*: But don't try to murder me, because I'll know, and kill you instantly

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

*Revolver Ocelot voice*: But don't try to murder me, because I'll know, and kill you instantly

I'm going to kill you

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

Jim Rustler is name searching while they're on probation so much like candyman if you mention their name or their alts names you might summon them via PM :tinfoil:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

don't have the cert yet.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Jim Rustler is name searching while they're on probation so much like candyman if you mention their name or their alts names you might summon them via PM :tinfoil:
I'm not really sure who that is.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i got a PM from the junket person but deleted it w/o opening, i couldn't stand the second hand embarrassment reading that tryhard gimmick in my personal inbox.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i got a PM from the junket person but deleted it w/o opening, i couldn't stand the second hand embarrassment reading that tryhard gimmick in my personal inbox.

that couldve been the cert you wanted

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

They congratulated me on the thread about me.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I think gunky junket PMs everyone from FYAD big essays that never get read

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Mmm the feeling of a well greased chamber

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

gunky junket pmed me too, hes getting a good value out of that plat, really usin that feature to it sfullest

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
make sure you save all your gunky junket pms so we can put them together into a big book after she kills someone

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
i'll call it Shitposting With Madness and we'll all make 10 dollars at least in royalties. That's a years salary for a goonerotica writer

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

wow i assumed gunky junket was a man without even thinking about it. tumblr was right about gender issues

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm holding out for more passive-aggressive insults from GBS idiots.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

zen death robot posted:

If you keep saying it's name then it'll post or PM you

[the candlejack meme]

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

zen death robot posted:

If you keep saying it's name then it'll post or PM you

I already get like an essay a day

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
gunky junket

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I already get like an essay a day

Copy paste them into that program people use to make text adventure games

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Copy paste them into that program people use to make text adventure games

I should give all my gunky junket pms to the barkley gaiden team and let them use them for dwarfnet or whatever

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

"Who Is Gunky Junket?"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

I get weird PMs from folks in this forum about all kinds of stuff. Hell Dexters Lab redacted one of his PMs before I even saw it. My crown jewel PM, however, is this (Note: Tony is Knuc U Kinte.):

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Wormskull posted:

I get weird PMs from folks in this forum about all kinds of stuff. Hell Dexters Lab redacted one of his PMs before I even saw it. My crown jewel PM, however, is this (Note: Tony is Knuc U Kinte.):

Hunky

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

:eyepop:

what forum is this?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That was back when I was posting on Bad Game. I don't recommend that forum.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

That was back when I was posting on Bad Game. I don't recommend that forum.

Hell, I don't even recommend these forums, but I'm cursed to post here until I get owned so bad that I'm forced to flee

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell, I don't even recommend these forums, but I'm cursed to post here until I get owned so bad that I'm forced to flee

I'll start developing some flames with my buddies on the secret Imp Zone IRC channel and I'll see what I can do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I don't think you guys can defeat me sorry.

• Locked thread