Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

qnqnx posted:

drat right they are, and I'm glad of my grandma from still making them ever since my childhood

I pity the unfortunate souls that dont have a loving grandma that cooks you delicious dinners

can you give us some more specifics on the dish ie. a concrete recipe because it sounds like I want to whip some up for the superbowl and put some sour creme and guac on em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

They almost sound like empanadas and I'd like to know how they're made too to try them out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Here's a related note, I put a unboxing video of the Fleshlight Freaks! Zombie Vagina Male Masturbator Sleeve on youtube mostly for the benefit of my mates in Badgame, and it blew up at an insane rate over a weekend and I started getting requests for fleshlight advice from extremely sexually frustrated men, and I thought if it kept going I could of ended up having friends or family see it, so I had to set it to private.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Eye of Widesauron posted:

They almost sound like empanadas and I'd like to know how they're made too to try them out.

empanadas fuckin own.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
I had beef noodle soup tonight.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield posted:

I had beef noodle soup tonight.

With the pasta bowl I ate a piece of the Pizza from Dominos, but it was a huge mistake.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

Here's a related note, I put a unboxing video of the Fleshlight Freaks! Zombie Vagina Male Masturbator Sleeve on youtube mostly for the benefit of my mates in Badgame, and it blew up at an insane rate over a weekend and I started getting requests for fleshlight advice from extremely sexually frustrated men, and I thought if it kept going I could of ended up having friends or family see it, so I had to set it to private.

do you really jack your dick off with the fake rubber pussy

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

check, check, check... drat I'm missing carpal tunnel for gaming bingo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

do you really jack your dick off with the fake rubber pussy

Nah I spent 70 dollars to make a joke unboxing video. :rolleyes:

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
what made you decide to buy the fleshlight instead of just jacking off your dick

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Pizza and pasta would put me to sleep in a hot minute

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

what made you decide to buy the fleshlight instead of just jacking off your dick

I wanted to see what the fuss is about plus the Zombie one looks really badass.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

The schmorky fleshlight ads on somethingawful.com

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Was it worth it?

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Fargield posted:

theres just something so loving hot about how androgynous the klurfs are...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Was it worth it?
NSFW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield posted:

This, as well.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

oh hey i didn't know they still sold summer sausage

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Dexters Secret posted:

theres just something so loving hot about how androgynous the klurfs are...

this was before the Klurf era

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I don't care how it looks did it improve your life

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Fargield posted:

Wow it feels like a real pussy!

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Dexters Secret posted:

oh hey i didn't know they still sold summer sausage

dude Sai Krok Isan (thai summer sausages) are like the tastiest thing on earht to me

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Also DemoniusX, a personal hero of mine, frankly.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't care how it looks did it improve your life

Yea for like a month or so but their kind of a pain in the rear end.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

Yea for like a month or so but their kind of a pain in the rear end.

How

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
the reason i want to know is because: if i jack my dick normal style, i cum like 6 times a day and anytime there's a pussy I can always gently caress it. But if I'm having sex I only cum like 2-3 times a day instead. So if you beat your dick off with the fake pussy does it change your power levels

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's more maintenance than just jacking your dick like a normie, so after a while you just go back to normie jacking.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
My theory is that the power levels only change for the same reason that you lose your virility when a witch puts period blood in your stew (Ol' Dirty Bastard knew about this)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

the reason i want to know is because: if i jack my dick normal style, i cum like 6 times a day and anytime there's a pussy I can always gently caress it. But if I'm having sex I only cum like 2-3 times a day instead. So if you beat your dick off with the fake pussy does it change your power levels

Well if your skilled at jacking it's probably alright but if you got a death grip or something it's probably better for your dick, over all. Other than that I'm not sure, as I don't shoot cum for sport or record keeping. Good luck.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

can you give us some more specifics on the dish ie. a concrete recipe because it sounds like I want to whip some up for the superbowl and put some sour creme and guac on em

If you ever had middle eastern stuffed veggies it's basically like those, but with potatoes instead of grape leaves or zucchini.
The recipe is roughly making the rice and finely minced beef mix, hollowing and stuffing the potatoes still unpeeled, cooking them at first in a tomato soup, then peeling and frying.

Got to yet have details on the soup.

Guess it could be made with minced lamb instead of beef for authenticity.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The juxtaposition of posts here is interesting

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Oh okay it sounds like you just make it like Indian food

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

Well if your skilled at jacking it's probably alright but if you got a death grip or something it's probably better for your dick, over all. Other than that I'm not sure, as I don't shoot cum for sport or record keeping. Good luck.

I don't really know about being skilled at jacking I just have to cum a whole bunch or I get too feisty and start hitting on women at the gas station or the grocery store and try to touch their asses and I forget the errand I'm running

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
sounds like you are a fuccboi

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I'm horny as hell and I don';t know why

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't really know about being skilled at jacking I just have to cum a whole bunch or I get too feisty and start hitting on women at the gas station or the grocery store and try to touch their asses and I forget the errand I'm running

Well some folks like to mutilate, bruise or strangle there dick with there hosed up jacking techniques.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And for that I suggest something like a flesh light since your dick will likely feel better and hell, if your going for sport or to just blast loads as often as possible it's probably more comfortable in the long run.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Oh okay it sounds like you just make it like Indian food
Haven't had indian food because of lack of indian food places in my area, but... idk but for some reason I can see a connection

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I'm always really fascinated by how everyone jacks their dick because I'm like the ned flanders of jerking off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

qnqnx posted:

Haven't had indian food because of lack of indian food places in my area, but... idk but for some reason I can see a connection

lmao

• Locked thread