Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
A plain piece of bread and a glass of water on the side for dippin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

I'm horny as hell and I don';t know why

[protoss archon voice] "horny overwhelming!"

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

qnqnx posted:

Haven't had indian food because of lack of indian food places in my area, but... idk but for some reason I can see a connection

Indian food is like Middle Eastern food but it tastes better

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Well some folks like to mutilate, bruise or strangle there dick with there hosed up jacking techniques.

the five finger technique...

I wish to exchange any of the peruvian places here for an indian or vietnamese place, the issues of gaming and eating while southern latino are no laughing matter

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

:yikes:

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
when i nut its like a hose, i cant stop!

Dec 26, 2012

I'm always really fascinated by how everyone jacks their dick because I'm like the ned flanders of jerking off

strokely dokely

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

qnqnx posted:

the five finger technique...

I wish to exchange any of the peruvian places here for an indian or vietnamese place, the issues of gaming and eating while southern latino are no laughing matter

Oh I was laughing at the post in the middle of a discush about jacking off, I couldn't care less about what people eat.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I'm equally interested in jacking off and eating meals, since I do them with the same relative frequency

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Indian food is like Middle Eastern food but it tastes better

added to the "life's objectives and sidequests" list

I'm equally interested in jacking off and eating meals, since I do them with the same relative frequency

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I can tell you guys some good and easy indian food recipes if you want. They're cheap and the ingredients aren't hard to find

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Got any good vindaloo recipes?

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Got any good vindaloo recipes?

I HAD THE SICKEST VINDALOO LAST WEEK man that truly was the most fire poo poo of 2015

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Any good recipes to dump the leftovers from my fleshlight into without Bae finding out?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

Any good recipes to dump the leftovers from my fleshlight into without Bae finding out?

:mrwhite:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
ok here's a vegan chickpea chana masala recipe. This is like my favorite dish in all of indian food but I don't make it to spec cause I like poo poo way spicier than normal

2 tablespoon cumin
1.5 tablespoon ground coriander
1.5 teaspoon ground turmeric
1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds (powder these up imo)
1/2 teaspoon cardamom
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
cayenne pepper (you know who you are just do as much as you feel)

3 tablespoons oil (coconut oil is ftw but just use whatever you got on hand)
1 large onion sliced up real good
2 jalapenos (you can deseed them if you're a pussy) ((I use 1 ghostpepper here))
5 cloves minced garlic
1 tablespoon ginger (don't be shy with the ginger you can definitely use more)
1/4 cup cilantro
3 lbs diced tomatoes (i loving hate tomatoes in chunks so I usually puree them, your choice)
Some pepper
1 teaspoon salt (I'm skimpy on salt cause it ain't real healthy, there's plenty of other spices)
3 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas (two cans)
2 teaspoon tamarind concentrate (try and get this tamarind really owns. You can sub in limes if you have to but please don't)
Handful of mustard seeds

First step is to pop all your mustard seeds in the oil. Be careful because they will shoot off and burn the poo poo out of you.
Add in the garlic and onions next and make them sweat.
Next add the tomatoes since they're going to both absorb AND impart a lot of flavor.
Now add the chickpeas
Now add everything else
Cook it until it tastes good

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I watched a vice doc about Korean poo poo wine and haven't been hungry since

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I bought my bro the cobra scorpion whiskey and let me tell you: it tastes like a bunch of dead animals in a bottle

Dec 26, 2012

ok here's a vegan chickpea chana masala recipe. This is like my favorite dish in all of indian food but I don't make it to spec cause I like poo poo way spicier than normal

2 tablespoon cumin
1.5 tablespoon ground coriander
1.5 teaspoon ground turmeric
1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds (powder these up imo)
1/2 teaspoon cardamom
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
cayenne pepper (you know who you are just do as much as you feel)

3 tablespoons oil (coconut oil is ftw but just use whatever you got on hand)
1 large onion sliced up real good
2 jalapenos (you can deseed them if you're a pussy) ((I use 1 ghostpepper here))
5 cloves minced garlic
1 tablespoon ginger (don't be shy with the ginger you can definitely use more)
1/4 cup cilantro
3 lbs diced tomatoes (i loving hate tomatoes in chunks so I usually puree them, your choice)
Some pepper
1 teaspoon salt (I'm skimpy on salt cause it ain't real healthy, there's plenty of other spices)
3 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas (two cans)
2 teaspoon tamarind concentrate (try and get this tamarind really owns. You can sub in limes if you have to but please don't)
Handful of mustard seeds

First step is to pop all your mustard seeds in the oil. Be careful because they will shoot off and burn the poo poo out of you.
Add in the garlic and onions next and make them sweat.
Next add the tomatoes since they're going to both absorb AND impart a lot of flavor.
Now add the chickpeas
Now add everything else
Cook it until it tastes good

that sounds good as hell

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

01011001 posted:

that sounds good as hell

It's INSANELY good an I urge everyone to try it

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

I watched a vice doc about Korean poo poo wine and haven't been hungry since

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I will be doing this tomorrow for dinner.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's wine literally a made from the poo poo of children and the woman who tried it couldn't stop puking in a sewer grate

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Black Baby Goku posted:

It's wine literally a made from the poo poo of children and the woman who tried it couldn't stop puking in a sewer grate

why does it exist

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Black Baby Goku posted:

I had an idea for an online Jenkem company where we made the Jenkem from organic guano like bat and elephant and it came in cannisters like whippets and was artificially flavored like strawberry and poo poo. It was a joke but I'd probably get rich

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I will, when I get the ingredients

I had an idea for an online Jenkem company where we made the Jenkem from organic guano like bat and elephant and it came in cannisters like whippets and was artificially flavored like strawberry and poo poo. It was a joke but I'd probably get rich

the kind of stuff kickstarter was made for

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

http://www.vice.com/video/how-to-make-faeces-wine

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Sriracha lays didnt make you hungry boo drat

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
it made me hungry, i loving love lays

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

I don't understand why you would really make poop wine when we made better wine than that in prison with juice boxes and pieces of bread

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ever since watching a small Japanese woman drink feces wine made from children turds and rice I don't think I'll be hungry ever again

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

ever since watching a small Japanese woman drink feces wine made from children turds and rice I don't think I'll be hungry ever again

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

the best part about this, is that this used to be given to patients

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

What if the rice was rat turds?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wootman posted:

the best part about this, is that this used to be given to patients

it still is. Watch the doc

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I don't actually think it's that gross considering that the chinese like to boil an egg in a child's pee and eat it

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

zen death robot posted:

I like how there is a "favored" and "less-favorable" method for mixing alcohol and poo poo together.

Favored

Less Favorable

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Like can you get drunk off the poo poo? It's probably not as gross as drink 211 and MDs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I don't actually think it's that gross considering that the chinese like to boil an egg in a child's pee and eat it

they are literally called "piss eggs" and sell for a premium lol

• Locked thread