Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I think hard shell tacos have their merits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Check this out: I think if you are eating pulled pork... personally I prefer a hard shell taco. Why? I don't know, but that's just the way it is to me.

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
i love a hard shell taco. hell, tbh, i like tacos of all stripes

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
just kiddin around here i actually love soft tacos and had some for dinner yester day

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Oil of Paris posted:

This guy really gets it

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Oil of Paris posted:

this

people that don't like mexican food are brain damaged.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

tacos are good sometimes you just want a soft shell because of the filling and sometimes you want a crunchy one

this

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I haven't broken my sir aids pledge, and im dying

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
If the filling is good enough, let's be honest gang, you won't even CARE what kind of shell it is

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

went to parents for dinner. they grilled some lamb with roast sweet potatoes and a salad. haven't had lamb in years... so drat good. also, to whoever was talking about eating the cheapest food possible - white rice and black beans... that poo poo's a complete protein and as an added bonus, you'll only have one bowel movement a week.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I know a lot about being broke and eveyrone would do well to follow my recs

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
If you make better dinners than me, and can best me at street fighter, I loving dare you to challenge me

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

Wootman posted:

people that don't like mexican food are brain damaged.
a friend of mine in high school used to bring goat cheese and tinga de pollo for lunch all the time. his grandmother made it and it was really loving good and what i'm trying to say is i wish i had a mexican grandma.

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

If you make better dinners than me, and can best me at street fighter, I loving dare you to challenge me

i have seen this played out...... it is not for the weak of heart

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I need to some day mix a hard shell inside a soft shell

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I used bet my lunch against a vietnamese kid's to win his bon mi sandwiches in a 50/50 and he was a loving fool because he valued his grandma's bon mi the same as my school lumch

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

i've made some decent bahn mi but i think the secret is in the pickled vegetables which i'm not good at making.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

liquid courage posted:

a friend of mine in high school used to bring goat cheese and tinga de pollo for lunch all the time. his grandmother made it and it was really loving good and what i'm trying to say is i wish i had a mexican grandma.

i go to a very hispanic high school, people bring in poo poo like that all the time. once i saw a guy bring in a whole BOWL of platanos con salami (mashed plantains)

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I got drunk before eating a bahn mi once and the next day I was really worried because I shat out a leaf (just a normal bayleaf in retrospect) but I was confused and thought it was like when I was on acid at 15 and started chewing up plants

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Oil of Paris posted:

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
i miss living in louisville bc i was right down the street from this place that made great bahn mi's. that city was stellar for food honestly

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

I haven't broken my sir aids pledge, and im dying

i feel your plight

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
you better play video games tomorrow though, or I'll kill you before the starvation

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

for some reason, i'm learning about korean doo doo wine now. thanks, black baby goku.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

wine is pretty much the only type of alcohol i can drink without getting nauseous or having to dilute it with tons of other poo poo.

even so i like wine coolers a lot. the ones i get have a sting to them like i'm drinking a carbonated drink but they're not carbonated at all, hard to explain

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
It's confusing to me that you can drink wine, and not beer, since on average the former is higher acolohol content than the latter

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Also nigga you gay

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Also nigga you gay

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Also nigga you gay

i prefer the term sofisticated(sp?)

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Dexters Secret posted:

i prefer the term sofisticated(sp?)

sophisticated

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

sophisticated

thx

also idk beer just always tasted like garbage to me and yes even the "good beer" or whatever that isnt light beer, i couldnt stand it at all

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Are you telling me that when you put poison in your body to destroy your consciousness your body recognized it as poison? you loving homo hahhahha

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i didnt know that, why do they call them wine coolers then? but still that stuff is massively diluted anyway which is probably why i didnt notice

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Are you telling me that when you put poison in your body to destroy your consciousness your body recognized it as poison? you loving homo hahhahha

i'm basically the Pinochio of heterosexuality

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Dexters Secret posted:

i didnt know that, why do they call them wine coolers then? but still that stuff is massively diluted anyway which is probably why i didnt notice

its depressing how disconnected from the outside world you are

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Speaking of liquors I'm pouring one for BAFH for his sacrifice against the jewish agenda

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

qnqnx posted:

its depressing how disconnected from the outside world you are

he's a somethingawful poster, i don't know how it's suprising in the least

i mean just look at how many posts are like Welp, I'm 32 and this is my first trip to a bar.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

Dexters Secret posted:

Because they used to contain wine, and they still do where you can get goon very cheaply. But yes, it doesn't matter what they use, you're not going to taste it over the other stuff they put in anyway.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

THE PENETRATOR posted:

a soft taco is a burrito for children....

As Akihabara says, "Soft tacos are just burritos for Faggots."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

As Akihabara says, "Soft tacos are just burritos for Faggots."

lol

• Locked thread