Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!

Transient People posted:

holy moly TSM

People have some serious faith in the team if they're that close to 1:1 odds!

1.10 means they're under 1:1 odds. Means you get 10p winnings for every £1 you bet (in addition to your original stake).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

I feel like it's a waste to give XWX Lulu...

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

archduke.iago posted:

I feel like it's a waste to give XWX Lulu...

I feel the same way except with Dignitas and all of their champions.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Kiwikid is loving everywhere this game.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED
Rivington: "Dignitas is always where they need to be!"

Dignitas proceeds to lose 2 towers and a dragon.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
crumbzz has fallen off so hard

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
DIGNITAS IS BACK

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Libertine posted:

I feel the same way except with Dignitas and all of their champions.

Really their LCS spot

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Dignitas is my stone cold lock for Bottom 3 this split.

Mr. Sickos
May 22, 2011

24 minute games are really rare these days. Does this mean TiP are really good or that Dignitas are terrible?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Alcatrash posted:

24 minute games are really rare these days. Does this mean TiP are really good or that Dignitas are terrible?

dig played like trash, mostly crumbzz, he failed like three really critical ganks that seemed like free kills

also XWX has "MID" written on the bottom of his shirt which covers his rear end lol

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Alcatrash posted:

yes

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Little bit of column A and a little bit of column B.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

Alcatrash posted:

I feel like they drafted really, really poorly, considering the way they played yesterday.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Wasn't Crumbzz like a top 3 jungler last split?

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Alcatrash posted:

Dig were losing solidly against coast yesterday until coast decided to lose.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

GreyPowerVan posted:

no

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Crumbzz could probably put it together if Dig had a real support staff/coach

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Alcatrash posted:

Impulse is okay, they're missing Impact. Moreso this dig squad is seriously loving terrible. Crumbzz is god awful and their bot lane has to be one of the worst in LCS, I don't think anyone thought CoreJJ was a particularly great player coming from Korea in the first place.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Dig is that terrible. Crumbzz is just dead in the water, Shiphtur is continuing his 3 split tilt, no one else stands out. On top of individual mediocrity they also have very poor shotcalling and decision making.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

Crumbzz was maybe a top 3 NA jungler at one point, but it was a long time before last split.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Savage Cracker posted:

Dig were losing solidly against coast yesterday until coast decided to lose.

Yeah, coast gift wrapped that game yesterday, Dig didn't win it. They were getting beat pretty soundly.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Allyn posted:

1.10 means they're under 1:1 odds. Means you get 10p winnings for every £1 you bet (in addition to your original stake).

:stare:

Well if that's not a vote of confidence I don't know what it is.

---

On a more pertinent note, hot drat, Dig looks like it wants to beat Team 8 on the race to the auto-relegation spot. That was just plain ghastly!

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama

GreyPowerVan posted:

When Crumbzz is on the way he was at the beginning of the last sprint split, he lools amazing and carries the team. This doesn't happen very often. He also seems to be a terrible shotcaller.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Flameingblack posted:

Someone make me a clip of Sion missing his ultimate and Flaresz chasing him all the way to his base just to laugh at him

I'm going to have to go back and find this because I missed it yesterday and it sounds loving hilarious.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Crumbzz is totally incapable of shotcalling from behind. Even when Dig was good last split, if they were behind at 15 minutes they would lose. There wasn't a single Dig comeback that split that I can remember.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Combo posted:

I'm going to have to go back and find this because I missed it yesterday and it sounds loving hilarious.

Please link it.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

There's really nothing redeeming about this Dig squad. In the past there was at least Scarra and qtpie to root for, but now its just a really whatever bottom of the league team.

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Killed By Death posted:

Crumbzz is totally incapable of shotcalling from behind. Even when Dig was good last split, if they were behind at 15 minutes they would lose. There wasn't a single Dig comeback that split that I can remember.

Dig was behind in the Nasus Backdoor game, but that was probably Zion's call rather than Crumbzz's

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Phreak looks way better with a shaved head than he does with this awful comb over. He looks 20 years older.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Phreak is trying to force his hair to move from his beard to the top of his head isn't he?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I am pretty hyped up for Winterfox here. They ended last split on a massive winning streak and I think Altec is really overlooked as a top ADC.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

rabidsquid posted:

I am pretty hyped up for Winterfox here. They ended last split on a massive winning streak and I think Altec is really overlooked as a top ADC.

Yeah, Altec is quietly really loving good

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?

Combo posted:

I literally just finished the match when I made my post so I remember when it happened, here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x5iKkI5FuA&t=2580s

43:00 if it doesn't take you there automatically.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

If nothing else Winterfox is a name of a team that people can bet on, much improved from "bottom 3 gatekeeper" Evil Geniuses.

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
Maybe it's just my fever making me delusional, but Dignitas has come back before from looking right about as bad as that, and they've looked about as bad as that after some impressive hot streaks. It's their way. Maybe their Koreans will get to show they can play video games if the old guard stops making GBS threads the bed.

That said of course they're in the bottom 3 garbage crew.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

Speaking of hairchat, jesus, Riv's going super grey already. Except in the beard. It looks so weird

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Dig is basically a new team, their past experience shouldn't be counted.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Winterfox.mp4

e: f;b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Marin Karin posted:

I literally just finished the match when I made my post so I remember when it happened, here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x5iKkI5FuA&t=2580s

43:00 if it doesn't take you there automatically.

That owns, thank you

• Locked thread