Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Pussy
Feb 19, 2011

I like how Oliver's enemies always easily find and break into arrowcave yet the owner of the club is still somehow clueless :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

Space Pussy posted:

I like how Oliver's enemies always easily find and break into arrowcave yet the owner of the club is still somehow clueless :downs:

It's not a hidden door, right? She just thinks it's a store room that they don't know how to open or something?

Call an effing locksmith

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I don't think the door goes directly in the cave. There's a room with a second door or something.

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot

Timett posted:

It's not a hidden door, right? She just thinks it's a store room that they don't know how to open or something?

Call an effing locksmith

I think she knows a lot more than she lets on.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheChad posted:

Barrowman has a photo of him getting teabagged by a male stripper on his facebook. What an age we live in

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

Timett posted:

Call an effing locksmith

She thinks it's her ex's secret 50 Shades of Grey dungeon

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
Oliver told her that Moira spilled a bunch of chili down there.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Whizbang posted:

Oliver told her that Moira spilled a bunch of chili down there.

With or without beans?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Anyone that doesn't put beans in Chili is a communist.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Is rather have vegan chili than the hot wet meat some people call chili.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

TheChad posted:

We can't use that excuse for every dumb character (Lance and now Thea) or pretty soon everyone in DCUnited States knows who he is.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Chile peppers are superior to chili.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

Went to Stephen Amell's panel yesterday at Wizard World Portland and a young fan asked if he could sing (since Grant Gustin can). Stephen ended up singing a little of The Gambler and it was awesome. :swoon:

He also teased that the last part of this season into the next will be the biggest Green Arrow comic homage they could do.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

hollylolly posted:

He also teased that the last part of this season into the next will be the biggest Green Arrow comic homage they could do.

FInally getting a goatee, eh?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
I assume they will be going on a cross country tour.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
Gotta be an Arrow shaped jet right?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

thebardyspoon posted:

Gotta be an Arrow shaped jet right?

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Why is Black Canary dressed like a bargain bin Emma Frost?

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Drifter posted:

FInally getting a goatee, eh?

He said it wasn't the goatee or mustache, but that we'd know it when we saw it. :shrug: He also promised that he would be on the salmon ladder once more before the end of the season (though I'm not sure how serious he was with that).

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's her regular costume in white.

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot

Timett posted:

We can't use that excuse for every dumb character (Lance and now Thea) or pretty soon everyone in DCUnited States knows who he is.

I just assumed Merlyn filled her in.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

hollylolly posted:

Went to Stephen Amell's panel yesterday at Wizard World Portland and a young fan asked if he could sing (since Grant Gustin can). Stephen ended up singing a little of The Gambler and it was awesome. :swoon:

Roy's going to turn to drugs to deal with Ollie's death and we'll get the classic story, Snowbirds Don't Flip.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

hollylolly posted:

Calling it now, Mayor Queen.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
Deathstroke wrecks Green Arrow, Flash, The Atom, Black Canary, Zatana, Hawkman, Elongated Man and Green Lantern?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

zoux posted:

In real life street fights are basically two people rolling on the ground sticking fingers in holes.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

:stonk:

MetalPriestess
May 18, 2011

hollylolly posted:

I was also at this, it was adorable. :3:

I'm thinking he becomes mayor maybe?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Welcome to greco-roman wrestling

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You have to lock in your grip.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

Just an oil check.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

hollylolly posted:

We already got boxing glove arrow though

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

hollylolly posted:

He said it wasn't the goatee or mustache, but that we'd know it when we saw it. :shrug: He also promised that he would be on the salmon ladder once more before the end of the season (though I'm not sure how serious he was with that).

Ollie and Ray are going to do a Salmon Ladder-off to determine who wins the affections of Felicity.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Drifter posted:

Ollie and Ray are going to do a Salmon Ladder-off to determine who wins the affections of Felicity.

She'll wind up with Laurel, the one person she knows would never, ever, become a street fighting vigilante

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Bad Moon posted:

We already got boxing glove arrow though

The question he was answering was "are we going to see more comic book things like the boxing glove arrow?" so I guess we'll see!

Also that there are two more small Flash crossovers this season, one we already know is coming up soon.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Drifter posted:

Barry wins easily.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

that move is called The Bowling Ball

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Rocksicles posted:

that move is called The Bowling Ball

Because they always come back for more!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

teagone posted:

Lars Anderson > Stephen Amell, Legolas, Hawkeye, etc., etc. Jeremy Renner/Hawkeye especially looks like scrub with his fuckin' "go-go gadget" arrows and poo poo compared to Lars doing drive by arrowings and shooting on roller skates.

I think that's just trick archery isnt it? I mean there have been trick shot archers for like ever. Regardless that dude is kind of bad rear end.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Hollismason posted:

I think that's just trick archery isnt it? I mean there have been trick shot archers for like ever. Regardless that dude is kind of bad rear end.

If the arrow goes where you want it to and sticks in what you shoot, does it matter if it's designated 'trick' or 'normal'? What more do you want?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

enraged_camel posted:

Because they always come back for more!

You know what I like about boomerangs bowling balls? They're proof the past always comes back to haunt you.

• Locked thread