Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

theres a bunch of sad assholes who post about how they are cancelling after every single ppv when its not exactly how they want lol

those faggots should have their heads lobbed off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

im not sure you guys realize how bad booking has to be to get a crowd to boo The Rock but w/e

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

hulu plus gets NXT too. I can support NXT by watching it on there.

Your brain damaged brother. The people at Hulu are likely 100x more hosed up than Vince could ever dream of being.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Your brain damaged brother. The people at Hulu are likely 100x more hosed up than Vince could ever dream of being.

huh, why is that?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dexters Secret posted:

im not sure you guys realize how bad booking has to be to get a crowd to boo The Rock but w/e

think about how badass the championship match was and watch what you are saying

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Dexters Secret posted:

ive been watching for about a decade straight so ive seen a lot of bad booking and am not blinking

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

huh, why is that?

Well first off none of them would set foot in the ring with Stone Cold even at his current age.

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!

Dexters Secret posted:

i still havent really forgiven rock for ruining a wrestlemania and for taking the title off CM Punk only to lose it to Cena so he can stay hosed off for all i care i can watch the rock when he owned for my 9.99 a month thanks

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

it was the most badass thing i ever saw

but then i think about what that match is now leading up to and it just feels sullied

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

they want roman reigns to beat brock lesnar, after that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Paul Heyman's ringside performance even in the background is a thing of beauty, by the way.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Paul Heyman's ringside performance even in the background is a thing of beauty, by the way.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

the best ever is when lesnar beat ut and heyman is in the background, jaw dropped to the floor, even he didnt really believe taker could be beat

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dexters Secret posted:

it was the most badass thing i ever saw

but then i think about what that match is now leading up to and it just feels sullied

nothing could change how amazing that match was

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!

Dexters Secret posted:

they want roman reigns to beat brock lesnar, after that.

if roman reigns beats lesnar then rollins is gonna cash in and become champ and everything will be okay cause tyler loving black deserves to be the god drat wwe champion

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

the best ever is when lesnar beat ut and heyman is in the background, jaw dropped to the floor, even he didnt really believe taker could be beat

Yeah

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!
https://twitter.com/SychoVicious/status/559562765476446209

lol poo poo is gettin real in philly

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

nothing could change how amazing that match was

it doesn't mean i'm thrilled about the idea of wwe taking a big poo poo on it while i pay to watch

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

lmao

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Probably would've gone over better with the fans if Reigns had been tossing people out left and right like he did last year instead of spending the entire match getting beat on by Bray Wyatt.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Good lord

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

ugh. i think i need to sleep off these negative wrestling feels

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It just means it's going to be funny like how Cena is where they already all but openly acknowledge how half the audience can't stand him as the hero so stuff like he walks into a ring and gets dogpiled by 12 guys or the announcers say stuff like "I see all the women, children, and you two are cheering on Cena." IMO. From what I seen they know how to please a crowd most of the time even if the story isn't arcing the way they want it.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Godlike Gimmicks

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

It just means it's going to be funny like how Cena is where they already all but openly acknowledge how half the audience can't stand him as the hero so stuff like he walks into a ring and gets dogpiled by 12 guys or the announcers say stuff like "I see all the women, children, and you two are cheering on Cena." IMO. From what I seen they know how to please a crowd most of the time even if the story isn't arcing the way they want it.

Agreed

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Imagine a match between all 3

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wormskull posted:

when cena first lost to brock a lot of crowds stopped making GBS threads on john cena. his negative crowd heat was at all time high before that.

philly will always poo poo on cena, however.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

Godlike Gimmicks

I was kind of upset to learn the IRS is an actual wrestler since I saw one dude named Mr Wall Street hyping up his match by saying the IRS is going to be keeping a close eye on him in the ring, and I thought he meant the actual organization.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

its funny that if roman won the rumble last year everyone woulda been really happy seeing batista thrown out

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

elf help book posted:

its funny that if roman won the rumble last year everyone woulda been really happy seeing batista thrown out

vince wasn't writing his promos back then

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Dexters Secret posted:

vince wasn't writing his promos back then

youre basically asking for no one to be pushed ever

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

and even if you don't like the guy being pushed you'll be that much happier when he loses

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

elf help book posted:

youre basically asking for no one to be pushed ever

wtf? if anything the lack of pushing anyone is why their booking has been so bad lately lmao, even steven booking all over the place.

you know what i think i got something that will help you guys understand my problem with reigns right now, 1s

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

okay watch this and tell me vince isn't out of his loving mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z55UrEEooh8

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Dexters Secret posted:

wtf? if anything the lack of pushing anyone is why their booking has been so bad lately lmao, even steven booking all over the place.

you know what i think i got something that will help you guys understand my problem with reigns right now, 1s

vince is gonna micromanage anyone they are focusing on

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

That's Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas' legit dad on the left lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't keep up with weekly wrestling so I have no idea why anyone would have a problem with someone in particular but I'll take your word for it I guess, although it hasn't dampered my optimism.