Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
Tumblr doesn't need anything to start shipping though haha

Talking of shipping though... Best friend ship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Man, Finn and Hideo just look like they're so loving happy all the time and it's fantastic.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

That's because they're not on the main roster yet

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Sami/Finn/Hideo/Adrian as a Radicals-type stable coming up would own. Just as long as their lives don't end up the same way.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

sticklefifer posted:

Sami/Finn/Hideo/Adrian as a Radicals-type stable coming up would own. Just as long as their lives don't end up the same way.

Malenko was the only one who came out of that relatively unschathed. Sure, he was Heat fodder by the end of his career, but it could have been a lot worse.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Forceholy posted:

Malenko was the only one who came out of that relatively unschathed.

That's only because the two guys who were much bigger deals got disqualified by dying horribly.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

sticklefifer posted:

I'd replace Sami with Steen since Steen and Devitt together in a heel stable is something I've wanted to desperately see since Devitt turned heel in NJPW. Zayn's better served as a solo babyface.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Shine posted:

That's only because the two guys who were much bigger deals got disqualified by dying horribly.

De-fault! De-fault!

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Dude on the left is a ringer for Roosevelt, sans 'stache

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

....Ryback with hair?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Thauros posted:

I'd replace Sami with Steen since Steen and Devitt together in a heel stable is something I've wanted to desperately see since Devitt turned heel in NJPW. Zayn's better served as a solo babyface.
Sami Callahan could probably fit that role as the Perry Saturn of the group

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

....Ryback with hair?

Wes Brisco

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
It would appear that Robert Trujillo is actually a 50 year old Roman Reigns from the future.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Shine posted:

By not doing mountains of steroids and/or killing his family Dean at least contributed to his own ability to live.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Saturn was homeless and presumed dead for a while and now he seems ok.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

MassRafTer posted:

By not doing mountains of steroids
I think in his WCW days Eddie was doing mountains of everything.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

That's deathmatch veteran Jun Kasai for those unaware.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Thauros posted:

That's deathmatch veteran Jun Kasai for those unaware.

Oh boy, the quality of the pic is rather low, and yet you can still see all of his scars pretty drat clear. I mean imagine seeing him in HD might be a true nightmare.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Germansimp posted:

Oh boy, the quality of the pic is rather low, and yet you can still see all of his scars pretty drat clear. I mean imagine seeing him in HD might be a true nightmare.

:nms:It's loving HIDEOUS.:nms:

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

DAMMIT, why did I click on that link :suicide:.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Thauros posted:

That's fair. I have at least some faith they won't gently caress up Sami. He's too likeable. It'll be a Bryan scenario again if they don't push him, and he's the right size and has a good look.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!

sticklefifer posted:

That's fair. I have at least some faith they won't gently caress up Sami. He's too likeable. It'll be a Bryan scenario again if they don't push him, and he's the right size and has a good look.

Sami would need to put on a fair amount of mass to make it to "the right size," I think. He might have height, but he isn't nearly as muscular as a guy like Seth Rollins.

Also, the situation with Daniel Bryan was something that's only going to happen once, I think. I don't think you're going to see anyone with the combination of talent and charisma that Bryan has get enough exposure to where he can be very popular AND have a super easy way for fans to express their support of him AND have all the things go right for him that Bryan did.

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

The Goog posted:

Also, the situation with Daniel Bryan was something that's only going to happen once, I think. I don't think you're going to see anyone with the combination of talent and charisma that Bryan has get enough exposure to where he can be very popular AND have a super easy way for fans to express their support of him AND have all the things go right for him that Bryan did.

IMHO "Olé!" is easier to get a crowd to sing loudly than chant "Yes!"

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Umbra Dubium posted:

IMHO "Olé!" is easier to get a crowd to sing loudly than chant "Yes!"

Vince: But he's not Mexican! It doesn't make sense! Get them to chant it for Sin Cara!

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Davros1 posted:

Vince: But he's not Scandinavian! It doesn't make sense! Get them to chant it for The Berzerker!

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I would mark for some legit Scandinavian, Viking-looking dude smashing poo poo.

But like more in a Sheamus\Irish way than like say The Highlanders

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Shoehead posted:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

I was thinking more like a Techno Viking looking dude but I'll take it!

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!

Shoehead posted:

Erick Rowan then? wasn't that his gimmick on the independent circuit?

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Chewy Bitems posted:

Erick Rowan then? wasn't that his gimmick on the independent circuit?

Yeah he was fuzzy Viking man in fcw/nxt as well

Domalom
Mar 20, 2009

Gadzooks!
Tommy End from the Sumerian Death Squad is Dutch rather than Scandinavian. But he's looking pretty full viking atm:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Davros1 posted:

Vince: But he's not Mexican! It doesn't make sense! Get them to chant it for Sin Cara!
But that's what Montreal Fans cheer for when the Habs score a goal Vince?

Vince: WHAT THE gently caress IS A HAB!!!

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Domalom posted:

Tommy End from the Sumerian Death Squad is Dutch rather than Scandinavian. But he's looking pretty full viking atm:

Yeah... he's a scary dude

He is genuinely one of my favourite wrestlers at the moment

Domalom
Mar 20, 2009

Gadzooks!
Yeah. Saw him earlier today in London. Dude's great.

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

Shoehead posted:

Someone needs to commit to cutting off a middle finger so we can get a true Bloody Nine gimmick.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

servo106 posted:

Someone needs to commit to cutting off a middle finger so we can get a true Bloody Nine gimmick.

Might as well go all out, lose an eye and go Caul Shivers.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Needs more #BluePants sign

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Yup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU