Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I'd expect the Bryan and Vinny show to be up before 1 AM Eastern, maybe before 12:30.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

MassRafTer posted:

I'd expect the Bryan and Vinny show to be up before 1 AM Eastern, maybe before 12:30.

Yeah B&V will be first, Dave does the LAW and then the observer will be in about four hours I guess.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Dave's appearance on The Law is coming up in 5 minutes.
http://tunein.com/radio/Live-Audio-Wrestling-p57949/

Podcast (~40 minutes in the file) should be up by 2.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

After that Rumble debacle, im looking forward to the austin/hhh interview. Too bad I just cancelled my network, fuckers.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Dave brought up an excellent point. Why the gently caress did they even bring Bryan back this early if they were going to do THAT?

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!

Thauros posted:

Dave brought up an excellent point. Why the gently caress did they even bring Bryan back this early if they were going to do THAT?
We need more buys on the network for this show lets get Bryan back in. ehhhhhhhh just have him lose early, damage control

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Thauros posted:

I know!!! :psyduck:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Thauros posted:

it's like... frickin...

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Dave is wrong that there was no backlash against Reigns pre Bryan's return though. He'd have been received a lot better but he wasn't going to be the smarks' choice after the way he was pushed in recent months.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Thauros posted:

Dave is wrong that there was no backlash against Reigns pre Bryan's return though. He'd have been received a lot better but he wasn't going to be the smarks' choice after the way he was pushed in recent months.

he wasn't exactly getting Rocky Maivia reactions like he did tonight, though.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Brock Lesnar is gonna make bank next year, regardless.

gently caress yeah, if I were him, I'd go to bellator and just gently caress trashweights up on TV.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Alain Post posted:

he wasn't exactly getting Rocky Maivia reactions like he did tonight, though.

Yeah, there was a contingent of smarks that weren't impressed by his push but he obviously has never had this kind of reaction at a show before, and it wasn't just because of Philly fans. Heck, Meltzer mentioned that he wouldn't be surprised if Reigns gets a similar reaction at Raw tomorrow with a much less hostile-by-default crowd

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Will check this out tomorrow Mike used to really good on Wrestling Observer Live:
https://twitter.com/OfficialTAZ/status/559559445290569728

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

B&V Show is up, and MARK~! is back. This will be great...

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

MassRafTer posted:

B&V is up!

quote:

All the ranting and raving one would expect, and a fun show as always so check it out~!

:allears:

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I've really liked what I've heard of B&V online (like this clip about Roman Reigns I just found), but I wish their podcast didn't cost more per month than the Network. I wonder if they'll ever add some sort of podcast-only subscription? I'd totally pay $5/mo or so for that.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
You get the Dave/Bryan podcasts too, and I tend to like those more than B&V.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Austin is gonna be doing a recap of the Rumble this Tuesday with Wade Keller, and is asking for questions from listeners. This should be interesting, and makes the timing of the HHH interview the following week even better since, like with Punk and the Vince interview, I'm sure Austin is going to at least bring up the subject of the fans rejecting the Rumble ending.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh man this is gonna be good :munch:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Is Mark the guy who was on their December 2 Dismember review? I couldn't stand him then but his voice is so different I can't tell.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Thauros posted:

So they could get a head start on killing his momentum

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I love this guy he's great.

"What happened next?"

"Kane came out, and gave him two tombstones"

"Oh no!!"

edit: I like him more than Craig because Craig is like Vinny and we've already got Vinny.

algebra testes fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Jan 26, 2015

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

craig is okay but he's also so soft spoken i can barely hear him sometimes

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Cardboard Box posted:

craig is okay but he's also so soft spoken i can barely hear him sometimes

i agree!!!!!!

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
i like craig a lot. he seems like a really nice guy

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

LordPants posted:

I love this guy he's great.

"What happened next?"

"Kane came out, and gave him two tombstones"

"Oh no!!"

edit: I like him more than Craig because Craig is like Vinny and we've already got Vinny.

I opened this thread to post about this.

I haven't laughed as hard as I did at "What happened to the bunny?" "Kane gave him two tombstones." "Ohhh, so he DIED." in a while

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

observer radio is up early tonight

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Cardboard Box posted:

observer radio is up early tonight

"A 34 year old guy with a bad neck can't be The Guy."
"Who?"
"Daniel Bryan."
"Oh, I thought you meant John Cena."
"No, John Cena's a 37 year old guy with a bad neck."

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

"A 34 year old guy with a bad neck can't be The Guy."
"Who?"
"Daniel Bryan."
"Oh, I thought you meant John Cena."
"No, John Cena's a 37 year old guy with a bad neck."

Is the Observer free tonight?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Spermgod posted:

i like craig a lot. he seems like a really nice guy

All craigs are good

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

yea ok posted:

All craigs are good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIUJQnP5XqQ

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jesus Christ, according to what was just said on the Observer show, apparently WWE knew there would be a backlash but were surprised at how high a level it was, Vince has summarily rejected putting Bryan in as a Triple Threat because "we did that last year", and the Rock is pissed off that they put him into this position.

Jesus Christ.

NutritiousSnack posted:

Is the Observer free tonight?

I had to log in to get it, so it doesn't seem so, sorry.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Vince has summarily rejected putting Bryan in as a Triple Threat because "we did that last year"
here we go

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Wow that burial of them having had two decent developmental teritories: OVW and The American Indie scene during peak ROH years. :psyduck:

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
That didn't stop him with "Twice In A Lifetime".

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

and the Rock is pissed off that they put him into this position.

You could tell, especially in the promo after the show where he keeps telling people to stop laughing. Looked like he was just frustrated with the whole thing.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Perigryn posted:

That didn't stop him with "Twice In A Lifetime".

That was always the plan. 3 manias, Host, Win, Loss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

please retire vince

• Locked thread