Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

So Iwasuke's exchange must have been giving up any resemblance to a normal dog in order to be healed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

dogsicle posted:

So Iwasuke's exchange must have been giving up any resemblance to a normal dog in order to be healed.

An easy trade, lord knows dogs don't last long in this world.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

this fruit has gotta come from some hosed up jesus tree and the roots probably go all throughout morioh or some poo poo which is why things are weird

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Moltrey posted:

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, but I can see the argument for it being a spoiler so I'm hesitant. I may just wait since I'm sure the anime will have a sick intro for [ New ] Kakyoin

This too. help beef waifu

Do it

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Josuke's stand should have been called 「Four Little Diamonds」

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
If someone gets mad at you for posting Kakyoin wearing sick rear end shades, I will probate them for spoiling that it is an actual thing.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Beef Waifu posted:

If someone gets mad at you for posting Kakyoin wearing sick rear end shades, I will probate them for spoiling that it is an actual thing.

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
i don't loving get Kakyoin he's just strange and kind of there.

e: pretend i emptyquoted that gif.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I only just noticed in the new jojo opening that during the ending bit where polnareff is moved down the stairs and jotaro's finger twitches and poo poo that kakyoin's lines all break at once. I knew it was representative of the 20 meter or whatever emerald splash but I didn't notice them all breaking all at once haha David really likes tossing poo poo like that into their openings.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

FirstAidKite posted:

I only just noticed in the new jojo opening that during the ending bit where polnareff is moved down the stairs and jotaro's finger twitches and poo poo that kakyoin's lines all break at once. I knew it was representative of the 20 meter or whatever emerald splash but I didn't notice them all breaking all at once haha David really likes tossing poo poo like that into their openings.

I don't have it on hand, but someone went through frame by frame and found a split second shot of The World in the breaking glass at the end... which pops up right as the lyrics "End of The World" are sung. :getin:

Which reminds me, I just noticed recently that Dio shows up in the breaking glass at the end of the Season 2 OP.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Fucknag posted:

I don't have it on hand, but someone went through frame by frame and found a split second shot of The World in the breaking glass at the end... which pops up right as the lyrics "End of The World" are sung. :getin:

Which reminds me, I just noticed recently that Dio shows up in the breaking glass at the end of the Season 2 OP.

It's not even THAT, you can only really see The World by using photo editing to do poo poo like invert the colors and only emphasize edges. It's one of the best Easter eggs in any of their openings, to be sure.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

hoobajoo posted:

It's not even THAT, you can only really see The World by using photo editing to do poo poo like invert the colors and only emphasize edges. It's one of the best Easter eggs in any of their openings, to be sure.

Makes me wonder how people even managed to find it as soon as they did

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Edit: Do you think Jobin is a dirty fruit eater? What did he have to give up :ohdear:

His soul, only a tyrant could kill those cute beetles for personal enjoyment.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Archenteron posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-uftqtusQk

Also still owns. Have to have read the entire series to get all of it but then it's p funny.

Oh yeah? Welluhhh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ORrv0cyFb8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7UkO67iB_Q

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

If you're going to post JoJo fan videos, please make sure you post the two which are 100% canon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkpB-GbnrWA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQX0RsLaXgw

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
My personal favorite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYCk2udVFvo

Zenephant
Dec 31, 2009

Old but good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rhNdQMUMeg

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
What if the rock men in Jojolion are made out of the rock that smashed Johnny Joestar's head, and they managed to get some of that Holy Corpse magic?

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

FirstAidKite posted:

Makes me wonder how people even managed to find it as soon as they did

If you look closely, you can see The World right before the glass breaks without inverting the colors or anything, but it's really briefly and it's not really all that in focus.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It'd be really neat if that The World got slightly more opaque as they got closer to DIO, finally becoming easily visible when they fight him.

Or maybe they should add some MUDAMUDAMUDA to the ORAORAORA during his fight.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

can someone post one of the two gif loops of dio stopping time, jumping/sneaking down the stairs, picking up polnareff, putting him two stairs down, moving back to his original pose and unfreezing time

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Solid. Thanks!

Thank you so much.

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Jan 26, 2015

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

can someone post one of the two gif loops of dio stopping time, jumping/sneaking down the stairs, picking up polnareff, putting him two stairs down, moving back to his original pose and unfreezing time

Here's the Hol Horse one while we're at it.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Here's the Hol Horse one while we're at it.

ty

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

I think this is a great middle ground for Iggy's head, it's a shame it can't stay like this.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

And here's the other one

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky

FirstAidKite posted:

And here's the other one

That is dedication to the art of posing.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Million Ghosts posted:

That is dedication to the art of posing.

Would you have anything less in JoJo?

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
“Everyone tries to define this thing called Character. It's not hard. Character is doing fabulous poses when nobody's looking.”—Dwight L. Moody

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

why do people in the other thread desperately want joseph and polnareff to be in on knowing that it was oingo and not jotaro when it's explicitly said they don't and also it's more of a joke episode than anything

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Because it's funnier to assume they knew and were just stringing Zenyatta along for a wild ride. It really doesn't matter that much though, either way the episode is still one of the best fights in Part 3.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It takes me so long to figure out which one is Zenyatta. I have the Hol Horse + Mondatta volume too so I really ought to know by now.

e: VVV Only BT Joseph. SC Joseph is really dumb and oblivious except when it's random knowledge about countries they're in for one chapter or during his fights.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Jan 26, 2015

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
Because it's perfectly in character for Joseph to know it's a ruse and play along the whole time.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Aurain posted:

It takes me so long to figure out which one is Zenyatta. I have the Hol Horse + Mondatta volume too so I really ought to know by now.

e: VVV Only BT Joseph. SC Joseph is really dumb and oblivious except when it's random knowledge about countries they're in for one chapter or during his fights.

I have the opposite problem. :v:

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

Aurain posted:

They're Oingo and Boingo. Oingo is the older brother, Boingo is the younger brother. Good on you for supporting the official release but please refrain from using those awful heretical names.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

They're Oingo and Boingo. Oingo is the older brother, Boingo is the younger brother. Good on you for supporting the official release but please refrain from using those awful heretical names.

I use Oingo/Boingo, I was saying it takes me a long time to figure out which one of them is which when the different names are used.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

So clearly the architect gave up his dick when he ate the fruit, right?

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Oingo = Zenyetta, Boingo = Mondatta

Also, I really need to start reading JoJolion at some point. I don't know anything about it aside from beetles being involved and Josuke's penis being the most important thing in the world.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Aurora posted:

So clearly the architect gave up his dick when he ate the fruit, right?

The dick is super important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

• Locked thread