Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Skeezy posted:

lol at people getting so mad over a PPV and cancelling their network sub

Fags!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Something reasonable to cancel over would be like, the amount of just bald faced advertising that happened on it despite you paying for it already (and imagine if you only bought the PPV and not Network), hell the WWE Network Exclusive Kickoff was about one half advertising for WWE Network.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I dunno. The Rumble was whatever but like there's a ton of good stuff I want to support.

They are making easier to watch Wrestling stuff. I like it. It's worth it.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Something reasonable to cancel over would be like, the amount of just bald faced advertising that happened on it despite you paying for it already (and imagine if you only bought the PPV and not Network), hell the WWE Network Exclusive Kickoff was about one half advertising for WWE Network.

I'm cool with the ads because I want this to exist

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

That 24 series about WM30 looks interesting. Also new countdown episodes are Cool

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm cool with the ads because I want this to exist

Yeah but it's still more sensible then whatever that guy's complaining about.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

the kickoff is actually shown free on ppv channels before the ppv and also on youtube

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

the kickoff is actually shown free on ppv channels before the ppv and also on youtube

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

What does that have to do with anything? I don't have Tourette's. Chyea chyea... Aruugghhuhghhugh.

im watching this now lm,ao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

im watching this now lm,ao

Thank you. It's the funniest loving thing and I think everyone should watch it lol

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Watching the rumble with a bunch of people that never watch wrestling was a good time, hope you all had a good time

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

Thank you. It's the funniest loving thing and I think everyone should watch it lol

He's not gay and he doesn't have Tourette's!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

its cool how the entire lynchpin of that goldust interview is like everything in my past, that was all a work, a goofy gimmick that vince suggested, but this, this is real, randy orton and batista threw me into an electrical box and hosed up my brain

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

its cool how the entire lynchpin of that goldust interview is like everything in my past, that was all a work, a goofy gimmick that vince suggested, but this, this is real, randy orton and batista threw me into an electrical box and hosed up my brain

lol

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Reigns played college ball, you know. Even tried going pro before he went into wrassling.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

lmfao yes

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I've wqtched that golddust interview 10'times before now and I always laugh

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

I'm back. That was a loving waste of an evening.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Scyther posted:

:byodood:

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

I'm being facetious of course, there were some good matches like the cena lesnar Rollins title match, and it was nice to see cesaro+Tyson get a great crowd reaction like they deserve but when you close with the worst rumble match possible, it's hard to not let that color your overall impression.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Scyther posted:

I hope you at least saw fans blocking the talents buses and cars.

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

Nonsense posted:

I hope you at least saw fans blocking the talents buses and cars.

Lol I did not, I rushed the gently caress out to try to beat traffic

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
that title match was amazing

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

I watched the Rumble with my dad and he's been having neck problems so every time Brock threw someone on their shoulders, he'd say something like "Ow!"

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Reigns could be something cool. As of right now he's just "ex member of Shield". Rollins and Ambrose at least have their own characters.

Reigns is just "a guy" and he is clearly not ready to move up to where the company wants him. He can do it one day sure but he needs more time to develop.

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

I believe that one day, Roman Reigns will go from being Raiden in Metal Gear Solid 2, to being Raiden in Metal Gear Rising: Revengence

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!

Dexters Secret posted:

brock lesnar is currently the most over face in the WWE dude (he recently turned). he does not have very good promo skills.

roman reigns does not have to be like john cena.

Brock Lesnar isnt a full time guy. Roman Reigns doesn't have to be like John Cena no but that's what WWE is wanting from him

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!
i wonder how bad the crowd will poo poo on roman tonight on raaaaaaaaaw

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Mountain Lightning posted:

i wonder how bad the crowd will poo poo on roman tonight on raaaaaaaaaw

its in the middle of a snowstorm so only marks are going to be there

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Let the 10 year Reigns(™) begin

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

1000 years of dorkness

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
so were people upset about lesnar?

that match fukken owned

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

hubris.height posted:

so were people upset about lesnar?

that match fukken owned

No their upset about Roman Reigns going to Wrestlemania and becoming the WWE Face.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

apparently people are freaking the gently caress out. #CancelWWENetwork was #1 trending on twitter.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

apparently people are freaking the gently caress out. #CancelWWENetwork was #1 trending on twitter.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*politely reminds you of your initial reaction to Royal Rumble, and of the old adage that one shouldn't cast stones in a glass house, however*