Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Can't wait to watch the politically correct Cartjewn Network version of MDE with my SJW friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

wat the gently caress am i missing?

post the video you dinks

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

a bay posted:

Can't wait to watch the politically correct Cartjewn Network version of MDE with my SJW friends.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

KoRMaK posted:

wat the gently caress am i missing?

post the video you dinks
somebody already did you idiot

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Y-Hat posted:

somebody already did you idiot
ok, but there have been a bunch of vids posted and I don't see any with tiwtter in the name. Whats the title? and also can you burn it to dvd and mail it to me? tia

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
I feel like the tyrone da nappy headed drug dealer character is gonna blow up now that cartoon network is paying millions for a dirty weirdo to speak in word salad to confused vaguely unpleasant looking people, which sets them apart from tim and eric

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

KoRMaK posted:

ok, but there have been a bunch of vids posted and I don't see any with tiwtter in the name. Whats the title? and also can you burn it to dvd and mail it to me? tia
well i was gonna quote the post that i thought had it, but it was a different vid and i'm too lazy to click on all the vids here. i could make it so that videos are inlined but again, lazy

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

wanna see a pic of this chick, b/c she must be hot if he drove that far for sex, considering his whole act is based on being "too cool for this world" aka a sort of "i'm in the know" smugness.

With her swastika tattoo, no less.

Potentially :nws: http://i.imgur.com/VBJXi6R.jpg :nws: because PUBES

woon socket
Sep 30, 2011

by XyloJW
f

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jan 27, 2015

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

which mod is this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Whats all this then

francostien aka top spanish homo?

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Helmholz posted:

To preface the following, poster Lothar and I have belonged to a splinter YTMND ventrilo/mumble group for the past 9 years or so. This is the same group that Aaron Bongart crawled out of and was forever banned from.. Anyway,

A little over a year ago we gained a female member named Shimigami (or something similar, I'm pissed that I can't post pics because our private board is currently down). She was at best a below-average crust punk with a swastika tattoo and brightly dyed hair. We introduced her to milliondollarextreme. She managed to convince Sam to drive for three straight days across the US just so they could gently caress. She showed us pictures they had taken together while he stayed with her at her parents' house. I guess he's really into anal, and I mean REALLY into it. He also had a weird thing with body odor. Three days before he showed up, he asked her to stop taking showers. I guess he's pretty brutal in the sack, slapped her a bunch, and made her swear never to lie to him. One of our members jumped onto one of his cam chat sessions and tried to bring the whole visit up in conversation. He got pissed almost right away and closed the chat.

That's it that's the whole story okay.

lmao

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

circ dick soleil posted:

which mod is this

manlove lol

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm so loving pissed at that guy and his insanely hot sister

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

whats his mom look like?

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Helmholz posted:

Yeah, I'd drive 3 days to see her too. thanks for posting.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

KoRMaK posted:

Just imagine a chubby guy reading an anti-gay speech to an audience of about 30 people.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Helmholz posted:

yeah, you can tell he's a really gross dude that isn't nearly as 'devil may care' as he'd like to be

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

gay sewer monster posted:

yeah, you can tell he's a really gross dude that isn't nearly as 'devil may care' as he'd like to be

totally.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

which mod is this
[/quote]

AxeManiac, op.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jan 27, 2015

Khorne
May 1, 2002
varsity

A bunch of these are pretty funny.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

welp no sleep for me tonight...

Zebco
Nov 1, 2009

Eat. Sleep. Folk.

Helmholz posted:

To preface the following, poster Lothar and I have belonged to a splinter YTMND ventrilo/mumble group for the past 9 years or so. This is the same group that Aaron Bongart crawled out of and was forever banned from.. Anyway,

A little over a year ago we gained a female member named Shimigami (or something similar, I'm pissed that I can't post pics because our private board is currently down). She was at best a below-average crust punk with a swastika tattoo and brightly dyed hair. We introduced her to milliondollarextreme. She managed to convince Sam to drive for three straight days across the US just so they could gently caress. She showed us pictures they had taken together while he stayed with her at her parents' house. I guess he's really into anal, and I mean REALLY into it. He also had a weird thing with body odor. Three days before he showed up, he asked her to stop taking showers. I guess he's pretty brutal in the sack, slapped her a bunch, and made her swear never to lie to him. One of our members jumped onto one of his cam chat sessions and tried to bring the whole visit up in conversation. He got pissed almost right away and closed the chat.

That's it that's the whole story okay.

lol

Zebco
Nov 1, 2009

Eat. Sleep. Folk.
hmm thats weird because I definitely would think that sam hyde is a really normal and well adjusted person based on everything that he does and not at all the kind of dude to be really into body odor lmao I always figured he was Normal

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Good I'm glad he does wacky hosed up stuff in real life too. Everything is good, I like all of it.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
:nws: for dick clip I guess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOQKUPVbL0c

Last week, in celebration to Sam's Easy Cheesy Baked Potatoes recipe, I had to try it for myself. Sooo good.

Easy
Cheesy
Bakes Potatooooes

Seriously goin mad uploaded all my food pics and showing them off to the internet right now. (I usually don't take photos of my food. I meant to post this a while back but got lazy.)

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

Zebco posted:

hmm thats weird because I definitely would think that sam hyde is a really normal and well adjusted person based on everything that he does and not at all the kind of dude to be really into body odor lmao I always figured he was Normal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqlNk6yQ9W8

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

lol francos life isnt nearly as hosed up as i imagined

e: i want to bang your sis too :thumbsup:

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

subhuman filth posted:

lol francos life isnt nearly as hosed up as i imagined

e: i want to bang your sis too :thumbsup:

he looks like spanish aristocracy. very well groomed and bred. impeccable upper-class, old money genetics...you can tell by his facial bone structure.

why he posts here - let alone MODERATES here - is very confusing. he could easily be an international european playboy, so i'm very confused :confused:

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

he looks like spanish aristocracy. very well groomed and bred. impeccable upper-class, old money genetics...you can tell by his facial bone structure.

why he posts here - let alone MODERATES here - is very confusing. he could easily be an international european playboy, so i'm very confused :confused:

what the gently caress

GentlemanBrofro
Mar 9, 2011

by Lowtax
the best part of MDE is that they genuinely have fantastic video editing, directing and acting skills. its weird how talented they all are and they just gently caress around, not even for a ton of money too. Sam's a weird dude but he likes the fans and MDE in general seems to appreciate their fans. their series of videos with Thanks, Computer were fantastic. shouts out to Thanks, Computer, those guys are super talented too.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

mde never dies

https://www.youtube.com/user/MillionDollarExtreme

Aug 4, 2010

best news all day

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

I don't know if you guys are up to date on your internet pop culture but recently the famed youtube channel Deagle Nation (aka. parkourdude91/Jace Connors) was revealed be an elaborate ruse set up by MDE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiZ8hhApzAU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
MDE owns

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Odobenidae posted:

I don't know if you guys are up to date on your internet pop culture but recently the famed youtube channel Deagle Nation (aka. parkourdude91/Jace Connors) was revealed be an elaborate ruse set up by MDE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiZ8hhApzAU

is that true? is that the same guy who threatened to kill Brianna Wu? lmao

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7qTPUj7wVc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

• Locked thread