Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Some subtle shade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

Daniel Bryan posted:

Some subtle shade

This is literally on the last page, and 3MB less to boot.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Big Show knows what's up and doesn't give a gently caress; right around when the "BULLSHIT!" chants started.

Weird how almost every time the fans stop giving a poo poo about something and openly start rejecting it, Big Show is there, making that exact face.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Daniel Bryan posted:

Some subtle shade

That had to be intentional, right?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Gonzo McFee posted:

Weird how almost every time the fans stop giving a poo poo about something and openly start rejecting it, Big Show is there, making that exact face.

Me too

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Well I guess there was technically a Raw, so here are some gifs.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
What was Ambrose saying?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Writer Cath posted:

What was Ambrose saying?

"Philly loves me, but they should love Roman more because he's an all-around great guy and could go the distance where I couldn't!" is probably what Vince wanted him to say.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

He told a story about how he got to the building (walking, hitchhiking, nearly losing a finger in a gas station and stealing some dude's hiking boots etc) and how he was trying to get warmed up, and ended by wandering off down the corridors shouting to nobody in particular asking if they had any posters of himself he could look at.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Shima Honnou posted:

"Philly loves me, but they should love Roman more because he's an all-around great guy and could go the distance where I couldn't!" is probably what Vince wanted him to say.

i get it it's because roman reigns is getting a push

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Well I guess there was technically a Raw, so here are some gifs.

I like that you giffed paige and ignored the rest *****

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Jerusalem posted:

He told a story about how he got to the building (walking, hitchhiking, nearly losing a finger in a gas station and stealing some dude's hiking boots etc) and how he was trying to get warmed up, and ended by wandering off down the corridors shouting to nobody in particular asking if they had any posters of himself he could look at.

Dean Ambrose is a treasure.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
What the heck was Paige even doing in those gifs

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
An impersonation of Arnie in, I'm going to assume, the terminator.

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

Grozz Nuy posted:

What the heck was Paige even doing in those gifs

They had a montage of various wrestlers doing Schwarzenegger impressions/quotes.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

see, I saw those Paige gifs and immediately thought Jack Nicholson

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
he is cool

Spermgod fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Jan 27, 2015

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Can someone tell me why that dude is still going around with his briefcase? Is he waiting for Roman to become champ so he can instantly challenge him and get his head kicked in?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Rollins has until June I think. No rush. Why cash in on Brock if you don't have to?

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006

sticklefifer posted:

Rollins has until June I think. No rush. Why cash in on Brock if you don't have to?

So many people I've talked to have forgotten it's a year from MitB. Everyone just thinks it's from when you win at MitB to Wrestlemania.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

notaspy posted:

Can someone tell me why that dude is still going around with his briefcase? Is he waiting for Roman to become champ so he can instantly challenge him and get his head kicked in?

He tried cashing it in at Night of Champions after interfering in the main event title match, but Cena tossed him out of the ring before the bell. The MITB cash in match never started, so he's kept the briefcase, while plotting on how to get the title from a dude who's wrestled twice since September.

His next chance is presumably at Wrestlemania, which will be the 2nd longest period that someone's held the briefcase before cashing it in. (#1 is Edge)

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Jan 27, 2015

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains
If he doesn't cash in at the Raw after Wrestlemania I'll be shocked. And he will get the biggest pop of the year as he takes the title from Reigns.

Its the "Cena is actually the #1 face AND the #1 heel" gambit all over again.

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum

ayn rand hand job posted:

His next chance is presumably at Wrestlemania, which will be the 2nd longest period that someone's held the briefcase before cashing it in. (#1 is Edge)
Didn't Ziggler cash in the day after Wrestlemania?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Spermgod posted:

he is cool

all hail the wizard king

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
its really cool that he's putting so much effort into his gimmick in such a dead end promotion. i guess it helps him get indie bookings

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

incredible bear posted:

Didn't Ziggler cash in the day after Wrestlemania?

Yes. Dolph cashed it on after 267 days. Rollins would be 272 days. Edge was 280 days.

When Dolph won it, MITB was 2 weeks later than MITB last year. (7/14 vs 6/30). Wrestlemania is also a little earlier this year (4/3 vs 3/29).

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

ayn rand hand job posted:

Yes. Dolph cashed it on after 267 days. Rollins would be 272 days. Edge was 280 days.

When Dolph won it, MITB was 2 weeks later than MITB last year. (7/14 vs 6/30). Wrestlemania is also a little earlier this year (4/3 vs 3/29).
I'd expect the post-WM Raw cash-in again. Mania doesn't end with the heel going over. (Unless you're The rear end Kicker.)

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
If someone could gif my giant #BluePants sign on the pre and post show coverage, I'd appreciate it. Apparently my Network sub lapsed and I didn't notice.

- Pre-show after the New Day v Cesaro/Kidd match, when they go to the whatever table I walk behind Graves.
- Post-show after the Cena/Rusev thing, I'm also seen behind the table as people file out.

I haven't seen the PPV but I was told both are pretty obvious. Thanks!

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Gaz-L posted:

I'd expect the post-WM Raw cash-in again. Mania doesn't end with the heel going over. (Unless you're The rear end Kicker.)

It really should, gently caress tradition. Rollins cashing in after a brutal match with Brock makes perfect storyline sense and sets up the valiant chase of the wronged babyface. Plus if Vince has paid even the slightest bit of attention to the two over the last several months it should be so blatantly obvious that Seth is more ready for a run at the top than Roman. The dude is holding his own against Paul Heyman in promos for gently caress's sake.

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007

Cory Lidle posted:

If someone could gif my giant #BluePants sign on the pre and post show coverage, I'd appreciate it. Apparently my Network sub lapsed and I didn't notice.

- Pre-show after the New Day v Cesaro/Kidd match, when they go to the whatever table I walk behind Graves.
- Post-show after the Cena/Rusev thing, I'm also seen behind the table as people file out.

I remember seeing it pretty clear around when Roman was pointing to the sign, too.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Rand McNally posted:

I remember seeing it pretty clear around when Roman was pointing to the sign, too.
Yeah, I've seen screen caps of most of the other appearances (I even made the WWE.com gallery photo during the fireworks). I want to see how obnoxious it was behind Renee and the B-Team, as it is a very large sign and I was directly behind them.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

Cory Lidle posted:

I didn't catch the pre- or post-shows but I definitely saw you during the show proper and cracked the gently caress up.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

AlmightyPants posted:

I didn't catch the pre- or post-shows but I definitely saw you during the show proper and cracked the gently caress up.
After Ziggler got eliminated I said "gently caress it" and went into business for myself.

Even Ricardo caught it, which was cool.
https://twitter.com/RRWWE/status/559725116981272577

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Grozz Nuy posted:

It really should, gently caress tradition. Rollins cashing in after a brutal match with Brock makes perfect storyline sense and sets up the valiant chase of the wronged babyface. Plus if Vince has paid even the slightest bit of attention to the two over the last several months it should be so blatantly obvious that Seth is more ready for a run at the top than Roman. The dude is holding his own against Paul Heyman in promos for gently caress's sake.

Why does everybody expect Rollins to cash in after the main event instead of turning the main event into a three way?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Call Me Charlie posted:

Why does everybody expect Rollins to cash in after the main event instead of turning the main event into a three way?

Because he's a cowardly scheming heel that has two henchmen that help him win matches and doesn't fight fair?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Call Me Charlie posted:

Because it makes zero sense for him to do that as a sneaky opportunistic heel.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Call Me Charlie posted:

Because he would look like the biggest idiot in the world.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Basically the only two ways to use the case should be: A) Heel/Ruthless babyface cashes in on weakened champ post-match(see: most of them) or B)Valiant babyface uses it to get main event one-on-one shot that he wouldn't get otherwise. (See: RVD)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

karmicknight posted:

Because he would look like the biggest idiot in the world.

Only the second biggest because nothing will ever top Hernandez cashing his Feast briefcase on a 4-way match to make it a 5-way match.

But then, what to expect from a guy who most of the time almost crippled opponents with his finisher