Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Wizard of Smart posted:

He usually goes "oh I know that site"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

oldpainless posted:

He usually goes "oh I run that site"

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
My friend and I, two naive Angelenos, are staying in Puerto Rico for a week. We're in downtown San Juan on a Tuesday night. As it's a Tuesday, we walk for quite a while without seeing anyone, all the clubs and cafes are closed, we're about to go home, and deus ex machina-style this seedy looking guy comes up to us. Urgent monotone: "You want to see some womans?"

Yes, yes we do.

"Get in this taxi, I will take you to the womans."

We're both 17, high, and my friend is 6'4 and ripped so we figure why not? We don't know what the gently caress he's talking about, but "womans" sounds good. We get in his car. He drives down the main road for a while, then turns into this dark alley. poo poo. We see several guys standing there with mirror shades and gun holsters on their hips. poo poo.

Get out here, the guy says. Terrified, we get out of the taxi. We see that the gun holster guys are wearing... cop uniforms?

"20 dollars each," says one of them, arms folded.

It is then that we look up, and notice the flashing sign for *******'s Womans.

What are we going to do? We give the cops their money. They let us in.

It was truly a bizarre place. The girls on stage stripping were a motley crew, many over 40, many missing teeth. There are a number (eight?) of identical short, chunky, Asian bouncer types, octuplets or clones, wearing suits and getting groped by the girls when they were off dancing duty. Between my addled state and the disorienting classical music they were blasting for the strippers to dance to (WTF? I recognized a Beethoven piece from my piano days), I was feeling incredibly disoriented. Not in my right frame of mind.

Which is all by way of explaining why it seemed like a good idea to take out my camera and start snapping pictures. ...oops.

Immediately I am gripped from behind by several thick hands, which turn out to belong to one of the octuplets. "Why don't you step into this room." My friend's eyes are as big as plates.

He drags me into one of the customer rooms. It's occupied. I catch a glimpse of a late-60's Rican guy getting a blow job. "Lo siento", says the octuplet, dragging me into a different room, which fortunately is unoccupied.

"Give me the camera."

"Sorry, sorry! Sorry?"

I really don't want to give him the camera. It's a really nice electronic piece, and has all my pictures from the vacation, and I don't quite appreciate the gravity of the situation.

He pulls out a pistol, and taps it against my chest.

"Give me the camera."

"m-m-m-memory card?"

"Memory card is fine. Do it now."

I fumble with the lock, manage to extract it, tremblingly place it in the guy's hand. He nods, puts one hand on the back of my sweat-drenched New York Jets jacket, drags me back out into the main room, puts the other hand on the back of my friend's jacket, and shoves us both outside with the cops. "Tell these gringos to get their asses home." The cops call a taxi, not looking at us or acknowledging us once. We are more than happy to get in.

When we tell the taxi driver our story on the way back, he just laughs. "This is 'Rico."

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No-one but absolute loving assholes call themselves Angelenos. No-one. That is like popped collar, backward hat, pink shirt levels of douchebag.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

corn in the bible posted:

"Lo siento", says the octuplet,

This is what happens when you misread the thesaurus

Pit of Despair
Feb 1, 2008

One mother held her baby's face to the floor and chewed off his feet and fingers.

CrotchDropJeans posted:

Someone also asked about fanfiction last week in the workshop, which is kind of a gray area in terms of copyright, but it wasn't funny so much as just a little weird. I run into a lot of fanfictiony types at my job (library), and ugh. I used to have all kinds of warm, fuzzy, populist ideas about reading and writing ("Both are good! It doesn't matter what you read/write as long as you do it!") but those guys have singlehandedly changed my mind on that. I have yet to meet a serious fanfiction writer who had any real interest in expanding their intellectual horizons or growing as a writer or even as a reader. This isn't "you can only read literary fiction or you are beneath my notice" snobbery; I genuinely think that getting too hung up on that whole world is bad for your intellect and creativity. I've watched a handful of acquaintances from high school/college fall down that rabbit hole and they all got appreciably dumber.

I knew a girl once that used to be really into fanfic, and quit for that exact reason. She said it's just too easy to be lazy: you got all the characters and setting and dynamics already written. Someone has already done all the heavy lifting, so all you have to do its just put forth the barest minimum effort. The community has already invested emotion into the characters so you don't even need to write well, that inertia will carry them straight over all your terrible writing.

EDIT: Goddammit the conversation moved on. Content:

I don't remember but I don't think I posted this story before. I work with this girl who, it turns out, lived in a whole twisted world of STDH. She didn't come off like that right away, just little things. For instance, she was constantly asking for help with her computer, and afterwards she would be quick to reassure everyone "Oh, that's right. I was confused. I'm actually extremely good with computers, I'm just not used to..." and then wave her hand vaguely and trail off. I figured she just didn't know anything about Macs or something.

Then one day, I'm stuck with the woman alone because everyone else went on lunch, and I just got done helping her learn how to sort things on a spreadsheet because I guess the Sort command is hard to find?

"Oh, thanks, I must be out of practice."

I just nod and agree and try to go back to my work.

"You know, I haven't actually been around computers for a while, but I'm actually very highly trained."

"Uh-huh, yeah."

"Yeah, I couldn't work on one for five years. See, the government put a chip in my arm that would give me an electric shock whenever I got near a computer."

So apparently, this person that had been working in a bullshit warehouse clerk job for ten years used to be a master hacker. She ran with a group of friends online that used to do minor stuff, but then 9/11 happened! (That's how it was said, actually. "Then 9/11 happened!")

"So we wrote a virus and sent it to the bad guys."

"The...the bad guys?" I asked, because it was something a freaking three year old says. And what bad guys? Al-Qaeda? The Taliban? The...maybe, like, one of the dead highjackers which would've been a lot easier?

"Yeah. The BAD GUYS."

Oh.

So she sent a virus to Dr. Claw's organization, but then the government caught most of her friends along with her and while they wanted to give her a medal, they ended up putting a chip in her arm for five years that wouldn't let her get near a computer without a near-lethal shock. Apparently it was very hard. But it was worth it. I know it was because she wouldn't stop asking "Don't you think it was worth it?" until I agreed with her.

I'm still thinking of this dumb loving story even like a year later. In what world is that believable?

Pit of Despair has a new favorite as of 05:44 on Jan 28, 2015

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

I fumble with the lock, manage to extract it, tremblingly place it in the guy's hand. He nods, puts one hand on the back of my sweat-drenched New York Jets jacket, drags me back out into the main room, puts the other hand on the back of my friend's jacket, and shoves us both outside with the cops. "Tell these gringos to get their asses home."
Has any Spanish speaking person ever used the word gringo outside of pulp magazines and bad movies?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

hyperhazard posted:

Has any Spanish speaking person ever used the word gringo outside of pulp magazines and bad movies?

Eh', possibly. I have a couple friends who speak only the smallest bit of English (one Guatemalan and one Columbian) and it's funny to hear them talk about my other friends (caucasian) who don't speak Spanish. Sometimes they forget, or can't remember, someone's name, so they'll frequently use the term gringo, but its never derogatory. I hear it mainly used like we would use the term "bro" or "bud" or whathaveyou.

Davfff
Oct 27, 2008
suave Mexican dude at my old work (I live in new zealand, we don't get a lot of mexicans here) who I didn't really know used to call me gringo, but it's hard to tell if he was just being endearing

'Eeeeeee greeengo, eesss fraydayyy, you goooo-ing for some cerrveeessaaas tonniight eh?'

was funny hearing it from an immaculately groomed and dressed, super successful dude.

Guy Montag
Jun 24, 2005

Davfff posted:

suave Mexican dude at my old work (I live in new zealand, we don't get a lot of mexicans here) who I didn't really know used to call me gringo, but it's hard to tell if he was just being endearing

'Eeeeeee greeengo, eesss fraydayyy, you goooo-ing for some cerrveeessaaas tonniight eh?'

was funny hearing it from an immaculately groomed and dressed, super successful dude.

You worked with Cheech?

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Turtlicious posted:

No-one but absolute loving assholes call themselves Angelenos. No-one. That is like popped collar, backward hat, pink shirt levels of douchebag.

You'll occasionally hear the local newscasters refer to themselves/their audience as Angelenos.

I was born there, but I refuse to call myself an Angeleno because it sounds stupid.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

hyperhazard posted:

People in my family have now and then, but I can't recall anyone ever calling someone a gringo/a to his/her face.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Pit of Despair posted:

I'm still thinking of this dumb loving story even like a year later. In what world is that believable?

In the mental world of a schizophrenic?

I also love the idea that writing a computer virus is the best way to get back at a widely spread group of terrorists, many of whom were probably out in some remote area with little to no internet access. And that they even knew who to send it to at a time when the government wasn't 100% who the perpetrators even were.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Hey look a hack comedian bit about overbearing Jewish mothers told in totally real and not-made up text message conversations.

http://imgur.com/a/htJSw?gallery

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

canyoneer posted:

Hey look a hack comedian bit about overbearing Jewish mothers told in totally real and not-made up text message conversations.

My aunt used to do things like that to my cousin. "Look at all the pretty girls we found for you!" in the middle of the Knott's Berry Farm candy store; "See? I said there'd be pretty girls at the beach!" at Corona Del Mar; and so forth. She always sounded like a megaphone was stuffed in her mouth, too.

Eventually he got married. Now she does this to her grandkids.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Khazar-khum posted:

My aunt used to do things like that to my cousin. "Look at all the pretty girls we found for you!" in the middle of the Knott's Berry Farm candy store; "See? I said there'd be pretty girls at the beach!" at Corona Del Mar; and so forth. She always sounded like a megaphone was stuffed in her mouth, too.

Eventually he got married. Now she does this to her grandkids.

I know someone who was so obsessed with getting a grandchild (a GIRL grandchild mind you) that when her son got his girlfriend pregnant, no one seemed to think it was even slightly a bad idea even though they were both still basically teenagers, unemployed/broke, had no health insurance, had barely been dating 6 months, etc.

Not surprisingly, it's turned out to be a trainwreck in so many ways and the kid will probably need tons of therapy forever but hey she got that girl she always wanted!

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
http://uproxx.com/movies/2015/01/the-worlds-greatest-hotel-concierge-surprised-a-guest-with-nic-cage-pictures/

Nah.

What's with this lovely Nicholas Cage meme anyway, how the gently caress has that poo poo not died yet?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

sharktamer posted:

http://uproxx.com/movies/2015/01/the-worlds-greatest-hotel-concierge-surprised-a-guest-with-nic-cage-pictures/

Nah.

What's with this lovely Nicholas Cage meme anyway, how the gently caress has that poo poo not died yet?

Uproxxx and Upworthy are the two worst sites

content:

A guy who was in abusive relationship with a girl. Not something to be laughed at. It just doesn't seem like he has any real scars

http://imgur.com/gallery/REXCR

I have 3 or 4 cigarette burns and none of them look like that

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 15:38 on Jan 29, 2015

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

My friend and I, two naive Angelenos, are staying in Puerto Rico for a week. We're in downtown San Juan on a Tuesday night. As it's a Tuesday, we walk for quite a while without seeing anyone, all the clubs and cafes are closed, we're about to go home, and deus ex machina-style this seedy looking guy comes up to us. Urgent monotone: "You want to see some womans?"

Yes, yes we do.

"Get in this taxi, I will take you to the womans."

We're both 17, high, and my friend is 6'4 and ripped so we figure why not? We don't know what the gently caress he's talking about, but "womans" sounds good. We get in his car. He drives down the main road for a while, then turns into this dark alley. poo poo. We see several guys standing there with mirror shades and gun holsters on their hips. poo poo.

Get out here, the guy says. Terrified, we get out of the taxi. We see that the gun holster guys are wearing... cop uniforms?

"20 dollars each," says one of them, arms folded.

It is then that we look up, and notice the flashing sign for *******'s Womans.

What are we going to do? We give the cops their money. They let us in.

It was truly a bizarre place. The girls on stage stripping were a motley crew, many over 40, many missing teeth. There are a number (eight?) of identical short, chunky, Asian bouncer types, octuplets or clones, wearing suits and getting groped by the girls when they were off dancing duty. Between my addled state and the disorienting classical music they were blasting for the strippers to dance to (WTF? I recognized a Beethoven piece from my piano days), I was feeling incredibly disoriented. Not in my right frame of mind.

Which is all by way of explaining why it seemed like a good idea to take out my camera and start snapping pictures. ...oops.

Immediately I am gripped from behind by several thick hands, which turn out to belong to one of the octuplets. "Why don't you step into this room." My friend's eyes are as big as plates.

He drags me into one of the customer rooms. It's occupied. I catch a glimpse of a late-60's Rican guy getting a blow job. "Lo siento", says the octuplet, dragging me into a different room, which fortunately is unoccupied.

"Give me the camera."

"Sorry, sorry! Sorry?"

I really don't want to give him the camera. It's a really nice electronic piece, and has all my pictures from the vacation, and I don't quite appreciate the gravity of the situation.

He pulls out a pistol, and taps it against my chest.

"Give me the camera."

"m-m-m-memory card?"

"Memory card is fine. Do it now."

I fumble with the lock, manage to extract it, tremblingly place it in the guy's hand. He nods, puts one hand on the back of my sweat-drenched New York Jets jacket, drags me back out into the main room, puts the other hand on the back of my friend's jacket, and shoves us both outside with the cops. "Tell these gringos to get their asses home." The cops call a taxi, not looking at us or acknowledging us once. We are more than happy to get in.

When we tell the taxi driver our story on the way back, he just laughs. "This is 'Rico."

Two Worlds is posting again?

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

canyoneer posted:

Has anyone ever called their kid "spawn", or is it some terrible censoring where she misses replacing her name about 80% of the time.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Rudager posted:

Has anyone ever called their kid "spawn", or is it some terrible censoring where she misses replacing her name about 80% of the time.

She's just got a WACKY JEWISH MOTHER!!!!!!!!!

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

"That bee sniper is... inhuman!"

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Poor bee :smith: Now if it had been a wasp that would only have been self defence, but a poor bee ?

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion
There are some people who will, in fact, leave nice notes so other people can get their car fixed.

This isn't one of those.

quote:

Thou Shalt Not Pick And Choose
RESTAURANT | LONDON, ENGLAND, UK | BAD BEHAVIOR, BIGOTRY, FOOD & DRINK, RELIGION
(I and my girlfriend work at the same restaurant, I’m the head chef and she’s the manager. We’re both women and although we don’t hide our relationship, we don’t flaunt it either. My girlfriend has finished for the day and the owner has come in to cover her. She comes into the kitchen to say goodbye to everyone and kisses me (a very brief kiss on the lips) then leaves. Five minutes later the owner comes in to me to say a complaint has been made by a customer regarding a ‘lesbionic’ relationship.)

Owner: “This woman’s being a right b**** about it, saying she won’t pay for her meal, it ruined her night, it’s blasphemous, and everyone’s going to Hell.”

Me: “She’s one of those. I’ll go deal with her.”

(I go to the customer and introduce myself as the head chef. She’s about 30, expensively dressed (her dress looks silk but the belt, collar, & cuffs are sequined), lots of jewellery, and a tattoo on her ankle of rosary beads. She’s with a man a little older that her, clean shaven, short back and sides hair cut.)

Customer: “The food was delicious. Are you in charge? Do you know you have lesbians in your kitchen? Maybe you should tell them not everyone wants to see that sort of thing. It’s terribly upsetting and offensive to my religious beliefs.”

(I have done my fair share of reading on the subject of homosexuality and the Bible, so I have an answer well prepared for people like her.)

Me: “Have you read the Bible? Timothy 2:9 says ‘I want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not adorning themselves with gold or pearls or expensive clothes.’ That’s some nice jewellery you’re wearing. It also says, Leviticus 19:19 ‘Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.’ Your silk dress is beautiful, as are the collar and cuffs. In a different material. It also says Leviticus 19:28 ‘Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves.’ I like your rosary tattoo. It also says Leviticus 19:27 ‘Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.’ Your husband looks very smart tonight. It also says Leviticus 11:8 ‘You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.’ And Leviticus 11:10 ‘And all that have not fins and scales in the seas and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you.” I believe they refer to pork and shellfish. How was your ‘surf & turf?’ We only use the best pork sausages and finest lobster.”

(The man sits there with his head bowed but the woman stares at me with pure hatred.)

Me: “Now, I don’t know about you but it seems silly that you are willing to overlook all those sins about yourself and focus on one thing that isn’t even mentioned in the Bible. If I was as judgemental as you I would say you only kicked up a fuss to get out of paying for you meal. But that’s like stealing. I’ll send a waitress over with your bill.”

(I went back to cooking. I could hear a couple of other customers laughing at the woman. The husband paid, leaving a big tip. I could see them outside having what looked like a pretty good argument!)

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

quote:

Me: “Now, I don’t know about you but it seems silly that you are willing to overlook all those sins about yourself and focus on one thing that isn’t even mentioned in the Bible.

Homosexuality isn't mentioned in the bible?

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Das Boo posted:

I don't know, but what should be is using pork for a surf 'n' turf platter. Choosing pig over cow for that is a biblical mistake :colbert:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

quote:

Customer: “The food was delicious. Are you in charge? Do you know you have lesbians in your kitchen? Maybe you should tell them not everyone wants to see that sort of thing. It’s terribly upsetting and offensive to my religious beliefs.” 

Wait just a god damned minute here. How did this customer know of the lesbians and their sinful encounters in the kitchen, but not know she was complaining directly TO one of the said lesbians?

I'm calling shenanigans.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Das Boo posted:

They might have meant lesbians specifically; Leviticus only talks about men fuckin' other men in that context.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
There will be a follow up post in which the protagonist will realize that hole in her line of thought later that night. She'll wake up in a cold sweat and recognize that strange additional taste on her tongue as the busty dishwasher's perfume. A nasty love triangle argument will ensue the next day at work and only stop when the handsome mary sue author self insert will seduce all three and make them all realize their problems can be solved by his penis

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Besesoth posted:

They might have meant lesbians specifically; Leviticus only talks about men fuckin' other men in that context.

Romans 1:26–27 seems to imply that lesbians are at least as bad as homosexuals but it's a bit vague. (I had to google it)

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
And the woman sat there blankly while the author blabbed off bible quotes? It took me more than a minute to read that aloud.
Naw, NAW! None 'a this adds up!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
And then a local [Youth Minister] stood and clapped and said that although the lesbian chef is an atheist she has more chances to get to heaven than the religious lady with a tattooed Rosary, who is certainly going to hell. And then he wed the chef and the manager right there and the Holy Ghost played organ, while the homophobic woman melted in a pile of manure.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Besesoth posted:

There were some cases of lesbian nuns being brought before the Inquisition in early modern Italy and mostly the judges had no idea what to do with them, as for most people back then sexuality only existed as man<->woman (good) and man<->man (bad) and the bible doesn't exactly talk about Lesbianism either.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Das Boo posted:

And the woman sat there blankly while the author blabbed off bible quotes? It took me more than a minute to read that aloud.
Naw, NAW! None 'a this adds up!

It turns out that lesbian chef was none other than President Josiah Bartlet.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Paladinus posted:

And then a local [Youth Minister] stood and clapped and said that although the lesbian chef is an atheist she has more chances to get to heaven than the religious lady with a tattooed Rosary, who is certainly going to hell. And then he wed the chef and the manager right there and the Holy Ghost played organ, while the homophobic woman melted in a pile of manure.

... And that [Youth Minister]? Adolf Hitler.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

The exes name.. albert hitler

So...This happened last friday but w/e.
I have been hanging out with this girl for about a year now, lets call her "Yuki" who is by far the most attractive girl I have ever see (gave up being a model in Tokyo to study). So its a standard Friday, I go to the bar and meet up with a bunch of friends. We are all getting drunk and partying hard when "Yuki" comes up to me and says that she is very drunk and feeling bad and wants me to take her back to her place. In the taxi she was getting pretty frisky and playful which I can't lie and say I didn't like... BUT when she said she was very drunk was a HUGE understatement.
So anyways I carry her up stairs, get her into her place and set her on the couch. She said she was thirsty and that she felt like she was going to puke so I went and grabbed her a glass of water and a bucket. I walk into the living area and she is butt naked bent over the arm of the couch looking back at the doorway to the kitchen.
This girl is loving fit. Kendo/tennis/swimming and yoga have left this girl in flawless condition. I almost died of massive blood loss upon entering the room. She looks over her shoulder at me and says "I want it bad...I have wanted it bad for so long... I NEEEEED IT" and then pukes horrible fruity cocktails all over her hair and couch.
I carried her to the bathroom and got her into the shower and after a few minutes so comes out and wraps her arms around me and kisses me the most nasty second hand cocktail ever. I moved back and kissed her forehead and said that we should try this again sometime when she isn't completely wasted. grabbed her some pjs and got her to bed, then let myself out.
apparently she didn't go to sleep... instead she txted her semi abusive ex. and now they are back together talking about getting married. gently caress MY LIFE.
TLDR: 10/10 girl gets wasted and tries to gently caress me hard, I be the gentleman my mother raised and leave.
EDIT:!!!!!!!! My FU is not moving in on the obvious attraction from the previous year... let poo poo get all twisted and weird and let an amazing (but damaged) girl slip past.
EDIT#2!!!!!!! Was drunk and wrote this. Probably left out a large portion that left me seeming a tad rapey. lil backstory.... her ex basically told her she is nothing except tits and rear end and ruined her career and life with insecurity since high school. she quit her job to try and go to school and get a real job because she hated herself. some Stockholm syndrome type stuff. TIFU BY NOT MANNING UP AND MAKING THE FIRST MOVE MONTHS AGO!!!
FINAL EDIT!!! Drunk (more than) semi rapey/woe is me sounding post aside. If you get a chance travel. teach English on the other side of the world, save up some money doing that then travel around Europe. and basically get lotsa adventures in. someday you will be old and out of chances. Visit Womb club in Shibuya once at bare minimum!!!!!!!!!!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
"a tad rapey"
"semi-rapey"

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I am sure that guy's side of the story is 100% accurate and not biased. He never carried a printer!

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I believe that one, but not as exaggerated, I cut a cop off on the road once, he pulled me over but let me off with a warning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Yeah, if they're both young white guys, that sounds pretty accurate to what goes on around the places I grew up. Cops are idiots and very willing to let you off if you let them have a turn at whatever vaguely illegal poo poo you're doing and you promise you won't do it again.

• Locked thread