Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao

everyone needs an av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

E3 Keynote posted:

i feel like i need an av to cut it here

Spanish Manlove posted:

hello

I humbly request possibilities for a cute av for next week. I would like it to have either: a flamenco dancer dancing (either gender or a man and woman dancing together) or a bull pawing at the ground and snorting.

in return for a really good one I have to offer ... um hold on

*looks around room*

an old coffee mug from ikea? hmm, I don't think that's good. how about this: two av certs or a $10 game on steam?

something from this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vm4TYFzUH0

such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vm4TYFzUH0&t=109s

Pomp fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Jan 28, 2015

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Full-Bodied Flavor

posting smiling

good boy

XyloJW
test

deep dish peat moss

Make the phones say Weed when he looks to the left and rear end when he looks to the right

Cyber Dog

can i claim this?

arnbiguous
haha the first and the second cell phone gifs are different gifs

"first, do no harm"
- james spock

alnilam

lol

Machai

fuckin shweet

Cyber Dog

im gunna take the doggy bc i rlly like him and i made my current av like 7 years ago

Cyber Dog

this is all i ever wanted :) :) :)

Koishi Komeiji

Spanish Manlove posted:

not cute enough

y-y-your av! :stwoon:

posting smiling

In Drywall posted:

this is all i ever wanted :) :) :)

gooooood boooy

tao of lmao

lol

XyloJW

:angel:

tao of lmao

this is the best thread

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
it's

Doctor Bishop

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.
xylo is a bravo and spanish manlove is a brony

FluffieDuckie

won't someone please help spanish manlove? he came to us in his time of need and all he got for it was a mlp av.

which frankly he could have gotten from gbs

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

XyloJW
he's got a real av queued up for a change but I'm just a little to busy to approve it just now!

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

won't someone please help spanish manlove? he came to us in his time of need and all he got for it was a mlp av.

which frankly he could have gotten from gbs

That mlp av was good work and really fit the bill imo.

Grass Effect

XyloJW posted:

he's got a real av queued up for a change but I'm just a little to busy to approve it just now!

oh yes, take your time.

Crap

he bought me grim fandango, which is fifteen dollars, you all missed out

scrub lover is good

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
gracias, y no soy un mentiroso

Cyber Dog

how can i get my name changed to cyber dog

Koishi Komeiji

In Drywall posted:

how can i get my name changed to cyber dog

It's 8 bucks to change names but worth it imo.

FluffieDuckie

:stwoon:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

ulvir

man this last page has been a non-stop av party

Cyber Dog

i hope u guys dont mind....i am using some of these avvies in a local community forum. i made a thread called "cyber dog's advice spectacular". this forum is full of cops n haters n old people looking for electricians but also punx and stuff so should b fun. a preview:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

playground tough

wb biotch

Machai

In Drywall posted:

i hope u guys dont mind....i am using some of these avvies in a local community forum. i made a thread called "cyber dog's advice spectacular". this forum is full of cops n haters n old people looking for electricians but also punx and stuff so should b fun. a preview:

I forbid you from using any avs I make ITT for anything other than holocaust/911 jokes

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

In Drywall posted:

hotlinking? that's a ban

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Full-Bodied Flavor

In Drywall posted:

im the broken image link

Cyber Dog

uh its an attachment....works for me!

posting smiling
i'm glad i have a ghostwriter for my posts so i don't have to write them anymore

Cyber Dog

your av and mine look good together bb ;)

I AM BRAWW
te

fuck

Machai

please change your name to I AM BRAWWVO so I can make you also a Johnny Bravo av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cute anime girl

m