Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

The Door Frame posted:

Nothing's sexier than a woman with the same hairstyle as a 10 year old.... seriously though, pig tails weird me out, just do a high ponytail. It serves the same purpose as a handle and appeals to more people

Kind of a harsh response wow

e and lmao if she suck it w no citrus tyool 2015 dinosaurs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Kimmalah posted:

Maybe it you really really want to get a yeast infection if you decide to do anything else. :shrug:

Hey now, that dildo clearly had a condom on. Grapefruit or no, you should always practice safe sex.

I'm kinda with Door Frame, loving someone with pigtails makes me feel like a creep. Though I recognize that's just a personal quirk, and do not demand women change their hair to accommodate that. Nor do I automatically suppose the way I like things is the majority's consensus.

hoobajoo fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Jan 25, 2015

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Arnold of Soissons posted:

Kind of a harsh response wow

e and lmao if she suck it w no citrus tyool 2015 dinosaurs

The pedophilia thing was supposed to be sarcastic, but I guess that didn't come across as well as thought it did. I think pigtails are weird on women, but I have no problem with people liking them. It's like school girl outfits or age play, they make me uncomfortable, but there's nothing inherently wrong with them
That's why I suggested a hair style with a broader appeal than pigtails after saying "seriously though"

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

The Door Frame posted:

The pedophilia thing was supposed to be sarcastic, but I guess that didn't come across as well as thought it did. I think pigtails are weird on women, but I have no problem with people liking them. It's like school girl outfits or age play, they make me uncomfortable, but there's nothing inherently wrong with them
That's why I suggested a hair style with a broader appeal than pigtails after saying "seriously though"

The appeal isn't so much the aesthetics as the function though.

WreckSov
Aug 26, 2011
Everyone should shave bald

The egalitarian society with no kink shame

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Has anyone ever had sex with a physically disabled person before? What did you do accommodate them? The reason why I'm asking is that I'm afraid my future partner will get fed up because I can't do much in bed.

E: Nvm, I'm getting therapy.

Violet_Sky fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Jan 26, 2015

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
That's like 90% of your posts itt. There's nothing anyone here can say that will reassure you -- this is a bigger issue than the internet can solve for you. Please get therapy.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Sociopastry posted:

Nope, that's really the long (hur) and short of it. It's not so much a problem in missionary because I actually like very light tapping on my cervix, but in any other position it's like a battering ram knocking on my hermetically sealed shame basket. It's gotten worse since I've lost a bunch of weight, too, because there's not as much padding so he goes deeper.

Instead of full on doggy, lean forward more. That way you can change the angle and control depth by how close you keep your thighs together, even if he is going to be an asshat with no self control.

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

I'm looking to get my partner a cock ring, but have no idea what I'm really looking for. I haven't been able to find many male toy reviews from reputable reviewers, either.
The features I'd like/think he would like:
-He's fairly well-endowed/girthy, so I think something made of a flexible material would be best to eliminate sizing issues.
-I'd like to get the balls involved, but I'm not sure whether a ring that holds them up and in, or down and out would be better. Do any of you fine gentlemen, or anyone else's partners, have preferences? Additionally, one of his testes retracts much more than the other, I don't know if that will effect anything.
-Not necessarily looking for anything with buzzy attachments/features for my parts, but I guess they're worth considering if y'all say they're totally worth it.

TIA!

Bibliotechno Music fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Jan 27, 2015

Liam Emsa
Aug 21, 2014

Oh, god. I think I'm falling.
How do I find a genuine Hitachi magic wand? I keep seeing what are reviewed as "knock offs" on Amazon.com.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Fly to Japan and track down a retired Hitachi blacksmith, Kill Bill style. He'll only forge one if your quest for sexy time play is pure.

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost
I've ordered mine from Newegg. I actually use mine as a massager as originally intended is the thing.

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

QuelleFuck posted:

I'm looking to get my partner a cock ring
TIA!

If he's new to them get a stretchy one that can be removed during. They can become a little uncomfortable and being able to just whip it off helps. The vibrating ones are p. great for all involved and the feel of the metal ones, hefty, is fun.

If you get one of the decent vibrating stretchy ones, with the motor enclosed and chargeable rather than just a bullet through a loop, you can position it at the base of his penis with the motor between his penis and balls, or around the other way to press against you during sex.

Unless it's a surprise gift I'd get him involved in the choosing

e: the Je Joue Mio is a good example of this.

Cirofren fucked around with this message at 12:53 on Jan 28, 2015

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Liam Emsa posted:

How do I find a genuine Hitachi magic wand? I keep seeing what are reviewed as "knock offs" on Amazon.com.

Goodvibes.com has a good reputation, I'd try there first even if they have kind of high prices. Also, Hitachi is supposed to be coming out with a rechargeable one pretty soon. I'd definitely want buy that one over the traditional since I prefer not being stuck to an outlet, but it's unclear how the settings are and no power chord means no dimmer trick. I'm excited to hear about how it measures up

Fenchurch
Feb 25, 2011

Fenchurch fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Jan 28, 2015

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

The simple answer is you don't have to if you don't want to. Some like it because (if you're in a stable, monogamous relation) you don't have to worry about condoms. Others hate it, because it's very messy and stains everything.

But, honestly, I'd recommend giving it at least a shot. If you're asking about period sex on a public forum, it shows a basic interest in the act. Who knows, maybe you'll like it?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Period sex is great but messy, don't do it if you can't handle blood. The vagina is lot warmer when girls are on their periods.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

bowmore posted:

Period sex is great but messy, don't do it if you can't handle blood. The vagina is lot warmer when girls are on their periods.

Lubrication is often an issue though

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

The Door Frame posted:

Not if you use lube.

Spuds MacKenzie
Jul 29, 2006
Mustachio Faced Man
Anyone here have experience with a MMF threesome? How was it? Any tips or things to look out for?

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011

Spuds MacKenzie posted:

Anyone here have experience with a MMF threesome? How was it? Any tips or things to look out for?

Just the tips?

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Women typically expect a sword fight between the two men, otherwise what's the point?

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Spuds MacKenzie posted:

High-five when you change positions, and it's not gay if the balls don't touch.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Don't bother unless you are ok with sucking a dick

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
I don't get why anyone would want two gross dudes sweating and mouth-breathing on them anyway. Isn't one bad enough?

Techno Remix
Feb 13, 2012

It won't be considered an official MMF threesome until you perform the Eiffel Tower.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

Techno Remix posted:

perform the Eiffel Tower.

My deepest regret.

The most important thing is to make sure everybody's on the same page re: expectations, especially the F (assuming that the dudes are straight and aren't going to be doing stuff with each other).

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

The Door Frame posted:

Back when I used to have period sex, that was an issue sometimes. If the period is heavy enough, it should be ok. But if the flow is light at the moment, it's dry as gently caress. Why is that? Does the vagina not have enough extra fluid to respond to arousal like usual or something?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
As a guy I'm not sure why you would have a MMF unless either its a cuckhold thing or you don't mind having sex with the guy as well.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Because it's hot, probably.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

IronicDongz posted:

Because it's hot, probably.
nah, probably because it's cold ;)

I thought of another reason: you want to gently caress another guys g/f or wife, or she wants you.

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

Or if your girl asked you real nice and it doesn't gross you out.

E. Or because it's hot. Either way, have a quick conversation about hard boundaries first, one with your partner (if you're the partnered one) and one with the three of you. If you're determined to limit M/M contact, you can still have fun as long as you know it's ok to hang back and play with yourself for a while, and jump back in whenever you feel good about it. If you're not worried about it, great! Either way, enjoy yourself!

Bibliotechno Music fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Jan 30, 2015

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Araenna posted:

Back when I used to have period sex, that was an issue sometimes. If the period is heavy enough, it should be ok. But if the flow is light at the moment, it's dry as gently caress. Why is that? Does the vagina not have enough extra fluid to respond to arousal like usual or something?

Tampons are usually the culprit.

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

GoodBee posted:

Tampons are usually the culprit.

Never bothered with tampons much, so that's definitely not it for me. Also, wouldn't that no longer matter once you took it out?

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
Nah, it can take a while to get the lubrication back.

Vaginas are weird, as a rule.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Sex Questions Megathread III: Vaginas are weird, as a rule

Quift
May 11, 2012

Jedit posted:

Sex Questions Megathread III: Vaginas are weird, as a rule

Yes! That's hilarious. But what about butt stuff?

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Jedit posted:

Sex Questions Megathread III: Vaginas are weird, as a rule. So try butt stuff instead.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Could possibly sound gayer but I'm not sure how!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Quift posted:

Yes! That's hilarious. But what about butt stuff?

It's implied.