Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

They did this on Sunday lol

twas epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is there a way to turn off the marker thing on the timelines in WWE Network. It kind of takes some of the fun out to know when a fight ends.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And yea as far as a total episode or whatever is concerned, the NXT TakeOver thing is at least tied with WM30 as the best I've seen so far.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's like one kind of meh fight in it but it only lasts 30 seconds.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

And yea as far as a total episode or whatever is concerned, the NXT TakeOver thing is at least tied with WM30 as the best I've seen so far.

poo poo I'm sold. Its fun to watch up and coming stars.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The last fight the ref seems to miss a beat on the count but I guess you can say he was suffering from a concussion or whatever, lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kazvall posted:

poo poo I'm sold. Its fun to watch up and coming stars.

The actual wrestling in NXT seems slightly more badass as a whole as well. The announcers aren't nearly as funny and a lot of the other circumstances aren't but the wrestling is pretty epic.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Is there a way to turn off the marker thing on the timelines in WWE Network. It kind of takes some of the fun out to know when a fight ends.

I don't think you can but it would be a nice feature.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Although, the ref getting his head caved in 3 times and half of them probably not intentional was kinda funny.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

The actual wrestling in NXT seems slightly more badass as a whole as well. The announcers aren't nearly as funny and a lot of the other circumstances aren't but the wrestling is pretty epic.

check out NXT Takeover: Fatal 4-Way

youll like enzo amore hes real funny and goofy and its a hair vs hair match

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The intro for that where it's like NXT is hacking into the WWE Network is already pretty funny.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh if it's in Orlando I could probably go to one someday.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WCW Monday Nitro hype.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n1Q8xBUKDE

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think one of my favorite wrestling things is that he goes by Mr McMahon when he's in the ring.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well, you were right about Enzo Amore.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Your options are limited... To ZERO OPTIONS!!!

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
so are people hype for ascension?

i like the wasteland / mad max gimmick but they aren't really impressive in any regard

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
Is anyone else playing Immortals?

Are the people I'm playing online real or are they AI? I'm kind of feeling like they might be AI, or partially AI, for two reasons. One, they're loving terrible and they do a lot of the same lovely things the AI does. Two, online games can be paused.

Anyway, Immortals is pretty great and if they'd fix the bug where you occasionally get attacked by a teammate who isn't on screen it would actually be great.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

im gonna watch the show tonight to see what kinda wacky stuff they did to the footage from the last taping

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

B! A! W! L! D! Bawwwwld!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bayley FTW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The animation for the NXT Divas champion belt overlay is the goofiest thing though.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Wormskull posted:

Bayley FTW.

no. No thank you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm a sucker for the folks that look all soft but then they go wild in the ring, like Kelly Kelly as well.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
BAYLEYS GONNA HUG YOU! BAYLEYS GONNA HUG YOU!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

BAYLEYS GONNA HUG YOU! BAYLEYS GONNA HUG YOU!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol Arena lighting goes haywire for 30 seconds.Look everyone! It's Tyler!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The fan with the iPhone thing who dressed up like Tyler and was doing a huge selfie in the audience was fairly awesome.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
the bunny
is sting

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Fatal 4 Way is awesome as well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That said, the twitter and other social media promo poo poo is about 1000x worse in NXT.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They're a lot like current Raws, idk if you've seen any of those. If you want to see an extremely awful wrestling show to get an idea of how bad it can get during the regular shows, I would recommend the January 19th episode of Raw. I think there's 3 or 4 matches in about 3 hours of TV.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They're a lot like current Raws, idk if you've seen any of those. If you want to see an extremely awful wrestling show to get an idea of how bad it can get during the regular shows, I would recommend the January 19th episode of Raw. I think there's 3 or 4 matches in about 3 hours of TV.

Oh, well I guess it's just PPVs against PPVs then, because this is laying it on thick. They shout outed a buzzfeed article twice in 30 minutes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Oh, well I guess it's just PPVs against PPVs then, because this is laying it on thick. They shout outed a buzzfeed article twice in 30 minutes.

Lol. One of the guys also talks about Reddit a lot.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Get this folks, this. Is. Awesome. The folks over at r/SquaredCircle sent Triple H a CAKE to thank him for NXT Takeover R-Evolution! Can you imagine that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Get this folks, this. Is. Awesome. The folks over at r/SquaredCircle sent Triple H a CAKE to thank him for NXT Takeover R-Evolution! Can you imagine that!

lol