Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yeah but the flavor of a good marinara...che bella

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

sunday i went to the farmers market and bought some heirloom tomatoes and olives and mad e a pasta salad with a feta vinaigrette, I've done my duty to the Italian food pantheon and now im gonna make myself some overcooked noodles with a can of 'flavored with meat' prego dumped on top and some kirkland brand meatballs.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
the best store-bought sauce is Mid's

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm going to make chicken nachos with a special fajita seasoning

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

tonight was bulgogi

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

EuronHasADragonHorn posted:

come on over, im going to have too much pulled chicken

How were they? Pulled chicken is great.

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

here's my recipe for the best tomato sauce... a can of whole san marzano tomatoes, a whole onion and half a stick of butter. throw the tomatoes in a small pot, crush them against the side of the pot with a wooden spoon or other stirring implement of yr choice. bring the pot to a simmer. add the butter and let it melt into the pot. skin and throw in the onion whole. cook the tomatoes for about an hour or to the consistency of your liking. remove the onion before eating.

i'm thinking it's burrito night... just feels like the right time for burrito.

liquid courage fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Jan 29, 2015

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Goddamn you dinner thread, Im stuck on a train for the next 12hours. Im burgin the gently caress out when I get home.
I somehow doubt Amtrack does good rear end breakfast somehow, at least there will be awful coffee.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
had burrito 2nite

it's always burrito night in my kitchen

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
I'm hungry but it's 10:30 what should i do

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
convenience store or gas station

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
Order Chinese food

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I had a fuckton of ice cream and it ruled. Been craving some and finally gave in.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
chicken burrito

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

grilled salmon. the best way to prepare salmon.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Snacks. Coffee and a salted nut roll

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

drat, opened the fridge to find no peanut butter and instead, my roommate's lovely sunflower seed butter. gently caress sunflower seed butter.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I had some za today.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

stew

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
A lot of gin, vodka, and various mixers.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Taken some time before dinner today to relax your thumbs. I posted a question about Gamer's Thumb yesterday in The Goon Doctor and:

TheBeardedCrazy posted:

Find games you can play without aggravating it. If you keep stressing it you can end up with degenerative changes to the tendon and might need surgery.

Stay safe gamers. By eating a healthy meal maybe you can strengthen your body to ward off the ill effects of afflictions common to gamers such as Gamers thumb, insomnia and AIDS.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

A lot of gin, vodka, and various mixers.

sounds delicious

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

more stew because we still have a lot left over

probably some cranberry juice

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Went to the international food market and bought parsley flakes, hot paprika, and some kind of pickled vegetable. I'm eating the pickles but idk what im going to do with the spices

Grass Effect
Aug 10, 2014
I had cafeteria pizza for lunch. It was actually pretty decent with some sort of spray-on buttery crust

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

today's a chipotle day

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

domino's two-topping pan pizza being prepared as we speak

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

had a roundtable pizza. better than i remembered.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lol someone in TCC is doing a TCC let's play of Galaxy 2

Floopik posted:

Hello, this is my first LP made with the help of my iPod Touch, my Wii and ample amounts of weed. I pretty much just got to the green stars of World S in SMG2 and decided to do some live commentary as I get the stars. I don't really have a theme besides being high and unwashed sometimes. Don't you juuuudge me! Video gets much better by 2nd vid.

P1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z--eM7_NqXU

P2: In which I bitch endlessly about my lovely date. Video is much better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYekFEaOs_8

P3: Freshly dabbed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4p-0mAkIh0

This evening for dinner I had fried rice and some pork buns.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Eye of Widesauron posted:

This evening for dinner I had fried rice and some pork buns.
steamed or fried

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Y-Hat posted:

steamed or fried

Fried!

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i prefer em steamed because the meat juices burst in your mouth when you bite into them

there's a place near-ish me that sells a bag of 50 frozen pork dumplings for $9. i steam 6 of them at a time and they're so good

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
tonight i ate the dick and balls of a chef

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
I need to know what the goon approved Meat Bun brand is

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i burnt my thumb on reheated fried chicken. its like a 0th degree burn or whatever, when it doesnt look any different but its stings enough to distract you and it doesn't feel good to use on a thumbstick

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i cooked steaks with a spicy rub, pan-seared them with a little bit of butter, and had some standard veggies on the side since we were lacking in potatoes after the stewfest earlier this week. it was good.

tonight idk prolly a beer

im going to die

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Fargield posted:

I need to know what the goon approved Meat Bun brand is
i don't have a brand, i just go to some dumpling store in Sunset Park (Brooklyn)

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i'm not sure what i'm going to have tonight but i just wanted to report in that for lunch i had a corndog for the first time in years and oh my goodness

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

tonight i'm probably having a big 7/11 microwave burrito. tomorrow i'm going to a very fancy dinner in midtown Manhattan where a few pro athletes will be honored and where many more will be in attendance

night and day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

penne with spicy tomato sauce

• Locked thread