Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

ephex posted:

check your pm

Oh cheers I already found one tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
The poo doer in the Crystal Palace changing room before the play off semi final has been revealed as the Crystal Palace coach driver who got caught short whilst he had a stomach bug couldn't make it to a toilet so decided to cop a squat on the changing room floor.

Then the loving animal decided not to clear it up or tell anyone about it.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Standard operating procedure from s coach driver I'd have thought

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
A Ross McCormack hat-trick? In less than 30 minutes? All from outside the box? Seems like Fulham's back on the menu boys!

We will lose 5-3 again.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
gently caress Off Freddie

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Our next games are against Blackpool, Bournemouth, Blackburn, Brentford and Bolton

e: also check out the keeper:
http://gifyoutube.com/gif/y7nqYj

distortion park fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Jan 21, 2015

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Seems like Boro are class and every other team is full of wastemen?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Raffles posted:

Seems like Boro are class and every other team is full of wastemen?

It does.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Lol Blackpool.
What's the record for most goals scored in a half?

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

I left the house to the gym at 1-0 and just got back to that scoreline ftw.

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
Malky Mackay has to be in trouble as Wigan manager. 1 win in 10 league games, losing in the 3rd round of the cup. It's an appalling record, even if you take Wigan being utterly poo poo into account.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Ilyich posted:

Malky Mackay has to be in trouble as Wigan manager. 1 win in 10 league games, losing in the 3rd round of the cup. It's an appalling record, even if you take Wigan being utterly poo poo into account.

With all the fuss around his hiring he'll probably be in the job for years as they won't want to draw any attention back to their shithouse racist club

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Sheffield Wednesday have said the takeover has gone through pending ratification, based on their twitter and website.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
I'm laughing at the fact Bournemouth think they can sign Demarai Gray. gently caress off.

I know we're broke and our owner is insane, but 4 million? Come on. From some lovely no-name team on the coast. Bellends

I'd rather he be sold to the baggies. Could take him being sold to a bigger club, but Bournemouth are nothing

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Aurain posted:

Sheffield Wednesday have said the takeover has gone through pending ratification, based on their twitter and website.

Good

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
"My son Att, who was a mascot at the recent Blackpool game, is passionate about football and I know will be my inspiration in this project.

"I have made the same promise to him as I do our supporters, he will not let me forget this until we are back in the Premier League."

Wow and I thought it was expensive to be a mascot in the premier league.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

I'm laughing at the fact Bournemouth think they can sign Demarai Gray. gently caress off.

I know we're broke and our owner is insane, but 4 million? Come on. From some lovely no-name team on the coast. Bellends

I'd rather he be sold to the baggies. Could take him being sold to a bigger club, but Bournemouth are nothing

He can come and play with his idol Nathan Redmond at whoever we sell him to.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Fortune from Mostly adequately chilled meat + Thai = fit and proper owner

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Looks like they could be a Premier League team to me OP.

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

Watford just had one of their defenders sent off for DOGSO inside the first minute

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Bournemouth are cool and good

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

JingleBells posted:

Watford just had one of their defenders sent off for DOGSO inside the first minute

Never a red, there was still a man between him and the goal

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

pointsofdata posted:

Never a red, there was still a man between him and the goal

If by "between him and the goal" you mean "behind and to the left when he was playing the ball to the right"

You're right it wasn't a red, but that was because he played it a million miles ahead of himself. That defender to his side wouldn't be enough to make it not DOGSO*. Remember, it's an obvious goal scoring opportunity, not a guaranteed goal, and if the ball were still at his feet when that tackle happened you'd be hard pressed to say he didn't have an OGSO.

(*AT this level anyway. Further you go down the pyramid the less and less likely a guy running at the goal from 25 yards out is an OGSO)

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
So you agree it wasn't a red

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
would appear that leeds are some win, confirmed

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
lol that was shocking from brentford, def peno but probably not a red

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
lol Leeds

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

We won away from home it might be the start of something special

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
You might as well pay up now

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Tommy Smith has been airlifted to hospital with major neck or head trauma, which he got trying to stop billy sharp scoring our winner.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

You might as well pay up now

It isn't over til the fat lady sings and my Mrs has promised to wait until it mathematically impossible

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
She won't be singing when she sees the charity you're going to donate to on your bank statement.

JorahTheExplorer
Oct 23, 2013

You aren't my Alves, Afonso Alves,
you make me sa-aad when sky's are blue,
and Georgie Best, cost fucking less,
so please take my Alves away.
brighton are poo poo

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
anyone see the wednesday result?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Bollocks. Well Watford lost too so we're still 9 points off the playoffs.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

Breath Ray posted:

anyone see the wednesday result?

They lost vs Reading which is pretty good imo

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

JorahTheExplorer posted:

brighton are poo poo

This is true.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
Any of you fine Leeds United fans attending the Reading game next week? My mate has dropped out so I'm going on me lonesome atm.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Pissflaps posted:

Really starting to worry about that £10 bet wow haha

a 22 point swing could really get your arse twitching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|