Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
they sent him a $150 fruit bouquet but they sent it to his office and he wasnt there so the archivist ate it lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

they sent him a $150 fruit bouquet but they sent it to his office and he wasnt there so the archivist ate it lol

Haha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It would be loving cool if your job was to sit in a dark room all day and meticulously transfer 25 year old wrestling video archives of random poo poo that 0.00001% of people cared about to WWE's digital archive.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cesaro's gimmick is epic.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

It would be loving cool if your job was to sit in a dark room all day and meticulously transfer 25 year old wrestling video archives of random poo poo that 0.00001% of people cared about to WWE's digital archive.

maybe hes happy when he sees benoit cuz he doesnt have to tag those matches

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Cesaro's gimmick is epic.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

elf help book posted:

lmao wow

idiots should know to send meat bouquets instead smdh

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Free February for the wwe network!

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i guess free November must've made them a lot of money if they're doing it again

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

i guess free November must've made them a lot of money if they're doing it again

makes sense to draw hype before WM and then make you purchase it to watch it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_EgMsbpdc0

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

:vince:

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

elf help book posted:

maybe hes happy when he sees benoit cuz he doesnt have to tag those matches

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Paul Bearer is so drat epic.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

I want Persona 5 to be about professional wrestling.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
*cult of personality starts playing*

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sorry, just saw it on mah dash

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

sorry, just saw it on mah dash

:tipshat:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was going to lmfao at this once I saw Vince spitting out the beer but then rings came out.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I was going to lmfao at this once I saw Vince spitting out the beer but then rings came out.

its part of a punchsport pagoda inside joke where Vince was talking about how millennials aren't reaching for the brass ring or whatever so someone equated that with sonic the hedgehog and yea its kind of dumb

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well on Wii U the spitting was in slow motion as it was loading the picture and Vince was making a funny face.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I downloaded royal rumble and watched with my nephew yesterday and he thought it was insanely awesome. I tried before but he was too young and didn't like dudes wearing undies in public.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

He almost pissed his shorts with win when rollins elbowed lesnar through the announce table and it made it more fun to watch, for me also.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this is the best loving thiing ive evr seen

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

He almost pissed his shorts with win when rollins elbowed lesnar through the announce table and it made it more fun to watch, for me also.

That fight was epic as hell.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

That fight was epic as hell.

Yeah. Rollins is always awesome. Too bad about the Rumble itself.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm a Lesnar fan, and a Paul Heyman Guy.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Wormskull posted:

I'm a Lesnar fan, and a Paul Heyman Guy.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
seeing lesnar suplex people around the ring makes me laugh and the cena + rollins double suplex was peak lesnar

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My mom whispered "Oh my God..." when Cena lifted up Lesnar for the first time.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I laughed with glee like a small child when Lesnar suplexed Cena seconds after the bell rang

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

can we talk about how impressive Lesnar's F5 on Big Show was? I mean sure, we've seen people lift and do moves to the Big Show. John Cena has. But the moves usually never really look quite right because Big Show was so big.

But this loving F5... it may have looked even BETTER on Big Show. Lesnar is crazy loving strong.

I need to find a gif...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like Big Show because everything he does is so deliberate and slow but the guys react like someone swung a sledge hammer into there chest or something.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

heres Brock Lesnar F5ing Kane and then F5ing Big Show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

you know what gently caress it im just going to start posting lesnar gifs