Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

in this one the sign goes up as he's about to hit it which makes me laugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I like Big Show because everything he does is so deliberate and slow but the guys react like someone swung a sledge hammer into there chest or something.

Lol when he just moved his fist at Dolph Ziggler's general direction in the Rumble and it looked like it killed Ziggler because he went completely limp

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Bray Wyatt match at uhh I think WM30 where Cena turns around and then leaps back 4 feet because he's upside down doing the spider walk thing was good. Cena being shocked by stuff is the only time I like him much.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

yessss

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

heres an even prettier F5 on Big Show

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Is wwe network ever going to have new raw and smack down.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Is wwe network ever going to have new raw and smack down.

I think they can't do same day airing because of contracts with networks on TV.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i think the reason Brock Lesnar can do insane feats of strength for so long is because he has superpowered sweat glands

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm glad he's around because he's one of the technically most impressive guys but he's softspoken and not very charismatic so he has Paul Heyman, who is the best at all the other entertainment that I seen so far, in my watching of this stuff.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

this is the most terrifying face brock lesnar has ever made

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I think they can't do same day airing because of contracts with networks on TV.

I don't mind watching a day or so later, but there's a 30 day wait.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

they have a deal with hulu for that so its doubtful you'll ever get anything less for a while sorry

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Dexters Secret posted:

they have a deal with hulu for that so its doubtful you'll ever get anything less for a while sorry

That's bullshit, they should be catering to WWE Network the most.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Oh. Well I don't have the time to keep up with it so I don't care about it much, I can barely serially watch things like Sopranos or whatever as it is, it's a miracle I got through Seinfeld.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wootman posted:

That's bullshit, they should be catering to WWE Network the most.

I think if it becomes more lucrative they surely will.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

this is a sad gif. brock used to do shooting stars all the time and he messed up this one and that was the beginning of the end of that.

he may have been the biggest man in wrestling to do good shooting star presses.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

another scary brock face

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WWE Network's got NXT though as well and I think it's same day airing and it's fairly epic from what I seen so far.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

it makes me sad that brock is going to drop the belt clean to that geek roman reigns

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Dexters Secret posted:

it makes me sad that brock is going to drop the belt clean to that geek roman reigns

And then rollins comes along and takes it and we get a good punk/edge like heel run with the belt.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

And then rollins comes along and takes it and we get a good punk/edge like heel run with the belt.

lol

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

word is they want roman reigns to break cm punk's title holding streak as soon as possible because they're extremely petty

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Has anyone done the Bobby Heenan thing where he runs up and steals the bag of money from Andre The Giant.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

word is they want roman reigns to break cm punk's title holding streak as soon as possible because they're extremely petty

700 Days Of Reign.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Dexters Secret posted:

Reigns still looks really bad in the ring and the crowd seems sour on him already.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I've only watched up til rumble, but when even the rock can't stop the crowd from booing your guy, you hosed up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I've only watched up til rumble, but when even the rock can't stop the crowd from booing your guy, you hosed up.

The guy your talking to repeated this point about 15 or so times and was on the verge of committing suicide until he decided to sleep on it. lmfaio

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wormskull posted:

The guy your talking to repeated this point about 15 or so times and was on the verge of committing suicide until he decided to sleep on it. lmfaio

i wasn't even half as upset as most people in the pagoda

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

gently caress YES MAGIC CAKE!!! i finally found one

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

gently caress YES MAGIC CAKE!!! i finally found one

Congratz.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
how is lesnar in ufc

i might follow his career over to that

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

hubris.height posted:

how is lesnar in ufc

he was the world champion for a time

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lol.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

hubris.height posted:

how is lesnar in ufc

i was under the impression that he was really good at being a punchman but when you punch him in the diverticulitis or the head he goes down and returns to fake fighting where he doesn't get punched in the head

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Luigi Thirty posted:

i was under the impression that he was really good at being a punchman but when you punch him in the diverticulitis or the head he goes down and returns to fake fighting where he doesn't get punched in the head

Ufc is fake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
probably