Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
lmao crumbzz goes in and dies instantly, good job buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
crumbzz i used to love you man but :/

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Kobe is killing it this game.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Crumbzz needs to retire and just be an analyst.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Equal turrets and kills, 10k gold lead :laffo:

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Oh my god he shot arcane barrage THE WRONG WAY

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37XeFwHi3mU

Mr Fahrenheit
Dec 10, 2010

Travelin' at the speed of light.
CoreJJ pulling a PeerlessEzreal there

Edit: Actually, Bond would have had more deaths/kills, I think.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
kobe is going to need an emergency blanket and a hug after this one, we're gonna go behind the scenes to see his PTSD counseling from the horrible Dig game.

Edit: Oh drat that Elements burn. :allears:

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
FINALLY

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh my god finally

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
0/0/1, super smart buy on the Mejai's, gold efficient af

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass
I seriously hope we won't see any Gravity vs Elements game soon.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Hopefully this completely ends Crumbzz very short period of likability. Dude has the skills and personality of a mud frog

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
bench crumbzz please, it wont be dignitas anymore, but he is without question the weakest part of this team now

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."

Killed By Death posted:

Equal turrets and kills, 10k gold lead :laffo:

Nah, Dignitas only got two real turrets, the rest were Azir turrets.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Lightning Knight posted:

kobe is going to need an emergency blanket and a hug after this one, we're gonna go behind the scenes to see his PTSD counseling from the horrible Dig game.

Edit: Oh drat that Elements burn. :allears:

lmao who is that going crazy in the background?

To be fair it's not digs fault that this game is still going. Gravity should have ended it ages ago

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Hopefully this completely ends Crumbzz very short period of likability. Dude has the skills and personality of a mud frog

he used to be pretty good but man he fell off hard

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'm glad we have two more teams in the LCS so we can have quality games like this

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Combo posted:

To be fair it's not digs fault that this game is still going. Gravity should have ended it ages ago

Dignitas picked like the biggest bitchmade pussy disengage teamcomp, they are mostly to blame for this shitshow

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Flameingblack posted:

I'm glad we have two more teams in the LCS so we can have quality games like this

Hey at least Dig won a game :haw:

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

henkman posted:

Dignitas picked like the biggest bitchmade pussy disengage teamcomp, they are mostly to blame for this shitshow

This. Gravity couldn't go in harder than they did because it's such a pokey disengagey comp. Towertaking and outrotating was all they could do. Don't blame them for this, they wanted to fight.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

victorious posted:

Nah, Dignitas only got two real turrets, the rest were Azir turrets.

Well, hopefully I can't be blamed for not paying full attention to that game :v:

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

henkman posted:

Yeah Gravity probably was too cautious after the Coast fiasco last week but Dig and their travesty of a poke comp is 100% the reason for that lovely game.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

henkman posted:

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This game was lost in picks/bans why the gently caress would you pick Lee after J4 got picked, like you can pick Lee at a later point but loving take Azir or maybe loving GNAR or something but no, no just let Gravity take everything they wanted lmao holy gently caress fire Dig's Coach, Fire Crumbzz, Fire the team into the sun.

go piglet

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
yessss bring forth the Jatt to tear Crumbzz and his fake Dignitas a new rear end in a top hat.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Asema posted:

This game was lost in picks/bans why the gently caress would you pick Lee after J4 got picked, like you can pick Lee at a later point but loving take Azir or maybe loving GNAR or something but no, no just let Gravity take everything they wanted lmao holy gently caress fire Dig's Coach, Fire Crumbzz, Fire the team into the sun.

go piglet

this teamcomp is a direct counter to gnarvan

dignitas are a direct counter to themselves

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

this teamcomp is a direct counter to gnarvan

dignitas are a direct counter to themselves

let me rephase what i stated then; dig never should have given them that and tried to counter them because they are incapable of doing so

stump collector
May 28, 2007
two champions that you should never be able to get on first round red side

reksai and gnar

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
holy poo poo impaler has rek'sai :eyepop:

rip team 8

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."

exethan posted:

two champions that you should never be able to get on first round red side

reksai and gnar

If coast loses they are literally worse than dig. Calling it out right now.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Jax. Cali knows the counterpicks to Gnar.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
will the former star of Velocity, Cris, continue posting 10+ kda in every game??? FIND OUT NOW

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Transient People posted:

Jax. Cali knows the counterpicks to Gnar.
its actually Kennen. God bless Freddie.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

Asema posted:

holy gently caress fire Dig's Coach, Fire Crumbzz, Fire the team into the sun.

It's funny, Mylixia (Dig's coach) has said a couple times on his stream that he believes that picking up an ex-LCS player to coach your team as a mistake. That there's going to be a level of automatic friction there, because the players aren't going to respect or listen to someone who couldn't hack it in the LCS, and the coach is going to be locked into an older meta mindset because that's the way things were done when that person was at their peak. Coaches are there to analyze strategy, what is working and what isn't, and give the team direction, without egos getting in the way (you know, in addition to all the other out-of-game stuff they do like conflict mediation and such).

The argument has merit, and it'll be interesting to see if we get any intra-team drama involving a coach as the season wears on. But it sure doesn't seem that Dig is the team to champion it right now.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Lol the second Impaler stops camping for Cris he loses lane what a surprise

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Cris is not very good.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Flameingblack posted:

its actually Kennen. God bless Freddie.

Confirmed, Jax beats Gnar. Counterstrike too powerful at breaking up his hit and run tactics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
lol that jarvan gank what the hell

• Locked thread