Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Lmao coast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED
This day is such a clown show.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Coast is bad as gently caress yall.

If you lose a game to T8 in that fashion you really gotta do some deep soul searching.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012

steakmancer posted:

yep thats some bottom tier na poo poo right there

Still way better than Dig

stump collector
May 28, 2007
oh what team 8 won?

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

drat, Coast's losses are just so....sad.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

henkman posted:

loving mashme

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Jerkface posted:

Team8 is the most dangerous 8th place team in LCS history

I think you mean fourth place, with a win over TSM. :colbert:

Seriously Team 8 might be bad but at least they're fun to watch. And they at least have the potential to be decent, unlike Dig.

Mashed Potato
Aug 29, 2008
jesus it's so loving awkward hearing the casters get all excited when team 8 go for the win after taking the inhib. They'd won the game as soon as they cleaned up the fight by dragon...

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
I know very little about LoL, but that game was hilarious and fun to watch.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
I feel like if you build a team around Jesiz this is what you deserve.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
did kobe say farming school?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Mashed Potato posted:

jesus it's so loving awkward hearing the casters get all excited when team 8 go for the win after taking the inhib. They'd won the game as soon as they cleaned up the fight by dragon...

You'd be excited for it to finally be over too if you had to watch the game while on live stream and weren't allowed to swear or shittalk these guys for being bad.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012

Mashed Potato posted:

I cant blame them after the first game of the day, it's like a godsend after that one.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Crazy Larry posted:

yes

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
"Twitch chat told me it was good"

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."

Crazy Larry posted:

That wasn't Jesiz's fault, it was all Mash being terrible. Replace him and I think Coast can threaten for the fourth position next split. Cris and Impaler did perfectly well and there were good hooks in there as well. It was the ADC who consistently dropped the ball.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Transient People posted:

That wasn't Jesiz's fault, it was all Mash being terrible. Replace him and I think Coast can threaten for the fourth position next split. Cris and Impaler did perfectly well and there were good hooks in there as well. It was the ADC who consistently dropped the ball.

No one can place fourth except for Liquid (Curse)

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

PlaceholderPigeon posted:

I cant blame them after the first game of the day, it's like a godsend after that one.

They've probably watched yesterday's EL vs. ROC match too, and no one wants to sit through another game like that.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?

PlaceholderPigeon posted:

Yeah, really. Kobe had such a dead look in his eyes after Dig/Gravity, it was sad as hell. This game was dumb but at least it wasn't boring.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
*oscars wrap it up music begins to play*

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Transient People posted:

Oh, I'm not saying Jesiz played bad. I'd go so far as to say that this is one of Jesiz's best games, because he actually went in and did stuff. It's just karma for him being super boring and "safe" 99% of the time.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
team 8 made a lot of mistakes but they also did a lot of good things.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

Flameingblack posted:

"Twitch chat told me it was good"

You know, if I were the coach of a team and I learned that one of my players pulled a stunt like that for the sake of his personal stream, I might have to smack him.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Lovechop posted:

*oscars wrap it up music begins to play*

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/to8ssk/chappelle-s-show-wrap-it-up-

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
I wonder a lot how maplestreet made it out of middle school

he's got the ideal proportions for locker fodder is what im saying

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
I'm really looking forward to C9 raining on Piglet's NA debut because Xpecial is unable to convey such advanced concepts as "don't die" to his foreign teammate.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
C'mon C9, let's see that bounce back!

Edit: Rip Riot overlay.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Crazy Larry posted:

I'm really looking forward to C9 raining on Piglet's NA debut because Xpecial is unable to convey such advanced concepts as "don't die" to his foreign teammate.
He wouldn't be able to understand his mumbling even if he did have fluent English, gently caress knows I can't.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Flipswitch posted:

He wouldn't be able to understand his mumbling even if he did have fluent English, gently caress knows I can't.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Nice to know both teams have lost all bans and that the casters are saying random champion names for no reason.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
i hope balls has a new champion ready.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
:siren: SNEAKY KALISTA BITCHES :siren:

Edit: whoaaaaaa this p/b from C9!

The Lissandra bait and switch, Balls on Irelia into Gnar, and Metoes on VI?! I'm so hype. :allears:

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Yeah I don't know if i agree with giving up gnar/jarvan for lissandra

stump collector
May 28, 2007
uhhhh they gave up Jarvan/Gnar again

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

:siren: SOUND THE WEATHER ALARM, WE GOT AN INCOMING KALISTA! :siren:

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Thank god, both teams are picking up lots of engage.

Edit: Balls on Irelia? Has he played her much in LCS before?

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

henkman posted:

Yeah I don't know if i agree with giving up gnar/jarvan for lissandra

What do you mean Balls has been great on Lissandra for a while :downs:

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
This C9 team is just raw aggression into a Liquid draft of raw aggression, loving hell this game is gonna be incredible. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Was that a double cleanse I saw on tl?

• Locked thread