Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
That idiot fucker phreak just stole a mitch hedberg joke verbatim. This is the last straw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Libertine posted:

It's really funny because Crumbzz used to be probably the best Lee Sin player in NA some time ago. Between then and now it looks like he completely forgot how to play the champion.

Maybe these things just happen to junglers. Look at Diamond's once praise Lee Sin.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Transient People posted:

Dig is really really bad guys

they are gonna be tied with cloud 9

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
It's nice to see WFX performing though. Even Avalon is doing OKish. Seems like he's just green, not awful.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Gamsu seems fine but this Dig team is just not good. There's no synergy, Crumbzz is possibly the worst jungler in NA, Kiwi and CoreJJ both seem subpar, and Shiphtur is passive to the point of being a huge detriment in almost every game.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
if you are in the lcs you should never go 0/3/0 on jungle

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
afaik Shiphtur was very much a good midlaner but man Dig is such a lovely team I don't blame him for being hesitant since he can't count on Crumbzz for anything

edit: goddamn this is loving PATHETIC

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
Stop! Stop! He's already dead! :cry:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Like what is Dig going to do to win games? They don't have a carry, they don't have any synergy, they don't have deep champion pools or weird pocket picks, they don't make good map movements. So I guess you just hope the other team throws? Dig got a significantly better pick ban here and got annihilated.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

rabidsquid posted:

Like what is Dig going to do to win games? They don't have a carry, they don't have any synergy, they don't have deep champion pools or weird pocket picks, they don't make good map movements. So I guess you just hope the other team throws? Dig got a significantly better pick ban here and got annihilated.

They could try doing what every lovely foreign/challenger team that ends up playing big boy LCS teams does and pick crazy teams of bizarre choices no one knows how to play against and hope to take a game or two off of better teams.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
coreJJ and Gamsu are enjoying themselves. I guess you have to look on the brighter side when your jungler is 0 6 3

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Dig doesn't have to win games, they have to stay one spot above the bottom.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ahh nostalgia, you cruel bitch

rabidsquid posted:

The even worse part is that they could've kept qtpie and scarra, done just as well as they're doing now, and I'd still be cheering for them instead of giving no fucks what happens to the team :smith:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I've fallen asleep during every single CLG game so far. I'm glad WFX are doing really well, I've already gone all-in on them.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Invalid Validation posted:

Dig doesn't have to win games, they have to stay one spot above the bottom.

To do that, they must win games.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."

Jonny Angel posted:

To do that, they must win games.

What are you talking about, they're tied for ninth right now! Surely they can stay above Cloud 9! Surely! :shepface:

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Transient People posted:

What are you talking about, they're tied for ninth right now! Surely they can stay above Cloud 9! Surely! :shepface:

Team Cloud 9 is tied for last place in the NA LCS, and has spent two weeks in the last place position. Meanwhile the next game could put the Team Formerly Known as Curse as tied for first place with Counter Logic Gaming. What is this season. :riot:

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
Jesus Dig are bad.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

If you had to make the shittiest western team possible who would you put on it?

Top: Youngbuck
Jungle: Crumbzzz
Mid: ?
ADC: ?
Support: Kiwi?

DIG are garbage is basically what I'm saying.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I want to save all these posts for when Dig inexplicably starts winning mid season.

You can save this post for when Dig crashes and burns during the last part of the split.

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
Yeah I tried giving Dignitas the benefit of the doubt for week one because they're the world champions of going through regular slumps with short sprints of mediocrity, but now, uhh. They seem to have nothing going for them.

I'm happy with either team winning here, I just want Piglet to show up :ohdear:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I think Sheep and Mash are probably the worst support and ADC. Slooshi is probably the worst mid?

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

rabidsquid posted:

I think Sheep and Mash are probably the worst support and ADC. Slooshi is probably the worst mid?
I haven't really seen enough of Slooshi to give a call on him but Sheep/Mash is a good shout. E: for the love of god TSM don't pick Xerath he's the most boring loving champ in this game.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
So far this has been the worst performing players (if you count fantasy points which are a pretty decent equivalence of in-game performance):

Top: Gamsu
Jungle: Crumbzz
Mid: XiaoWeiXiao
ADC: Adryh (Giants)
Support: Kiwikid

If you count the only 1 game both of these guys played (which was terrible in both cases), they would displace Gamsu and Adryh.
Top: Impact
ADC: Piglet

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
MASTERIES !

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Oh man, the return of a classic botlane matchup. Last time this happened in Worlds, TSM defeated Royal Club because Lustboy and Turtle went above and beyond the call of duty. Can they do it again against an ex-member and a world champion?

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Libertine posted:

So far this has been the worst performing players (if you count fantasy points which are a pretty decent equivalence of in-game performance):

Top: Gamsu
Jungle: Crumbzz
Mid: XiaoWeiXiao
ADC: Adryh (Giants)
Support: Kiwikid

If you count the only 1 game both of these guys played (which was terrible in both cases), they would displace Gamsu and Adryh.
Top: Impact
ADC: Piglet
I'm counting EU too for this one, but we could make an EU poo poo team too.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Flipswitch posted:

I'm counting EU too for this one, but we could make an EU poo poo team too.

That is counting EU

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Turtle getting wild.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

Hypocrisy posted:

Turtle getting wild.

That was a sweet kill!

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Libertine posted:

That is counting EU
Oh poo poo yeah Giants, haha. Fair. I don't know if I think Gamsu is the worst top laner in both regions but he's got an argument to be it

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
janna nunu ult synergy

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Not feeling this Cait pick, what's the point of picking an ADC who only exists to win her lane when teams will just swap away from her and render her irrelevant?

Mr Fahrenheit
Dec 10, 2010

Travelin' at the speed of light.

Lightning Knight posted:

Not feeling this Cait pick, what's the point of picking an ADC who only exists to win her lane when teams will just swap away from her and render her irrelevant?

Maybe Piglet forgot his recall button? Liquid could have swapped, too, but they went for an early turret. If TL's bot lane didn't shove like crazy, they might have made some picks onto Dyrus and got the ball rolling on Cait. As it stands, all they did was make it super obvious IWD wasn't going bot very much.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Lightning Knight posted:

caitlyn isn't that though, she's great for objective control (rotations) and a safe auto attack range and scales very well with items. of course, against a Tristana she will obviously lose out lategame but until then Caitlyn will have the edge, especially midgame.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

This game is pretty slow but that's because TSM has some crazy ward coverage while Liquid refuses to do anything.

Not sure if that makes it any better.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Lightning Knight posted:

cait is strong the whole game because of her safety. she never becomes irrelevant because of that.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
alright boys, what have i missed the past few days

i saw the reddit highlight of all the EU LCS jungle executes which was pretty :laffo:

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Slaapaav posted:

cait is strong the whole game because of her safety. she never becomes irrelevant because of that.

Except Trist is also a safe carry who scales much, much harder, and all Liquid is doing is letting WildTurtle farm and farm and farm...

The fact that TSM has no tank line might hurt them but as I say this they win a teamfight so who knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Luna Was Here posted:

alright boys, what have i missed the past few days

i saw the reddit highlight of all the EU LCS jungle executes which was pretty :laffo:
REIGNOVER won MVP for the same day he got executed by a minion iirc.

• Locked thread