Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
holy poo poo it really is 30 minutes with just two kills :riot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Lightning Knight posted:

Except Trist is also a safe carry who scales much, much harder, and all Liquid is doing is letting WildTurtle farm and farm and farm...

The fact that TSM has no tank line might hurt them but as I say this they win a teamfight so who knows.

yes trist is stronger lategame but that doesnt make cait a weak pick because cait also has safe mid and earlygame.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Luna Was Here posted:

alright boys, what have i missed the past few days

i saw the reddit highlight of all the EU LCS jungle executes which was pretty :laffo:
I think it was Jankos who flashed onto a pink ward for no real reason was the best one.

Luna Was Here posted:

Yeah its boring as gently caress

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
I keep forgetting to watch these here lolesports and I always manage to tune in to watch TSM ugh how gross

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Luna Was Here posted:

alright boys, what have i missed the past few days

i saw the reddit highlight of all the EU LCS jungle executes which was pretty :laffo:

Can you share it?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Luna Was Here posted:

Both of these teams have a million ways to start fights and neither will.

The map needs that closing shadow from Bloodline Champions that forces people into combat. That should activate whenever the game goes 5 minutes without a kill.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.
This is one of those boring games that Monte drools over. It's good strategic play from TSM that is boringly cautious. Can't argue with results though. Sadly.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
jesus all of TL just dropped to 300 hp all of a sudden what even hit them

shiv crit?

Aumanor posted:

Can you share it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZecra3_4yo

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Fenix missed like 80% of his damage there.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

We are watching Team Liquid slowly, slowly dying.

Mr Fahrenheit
Dec 10, 2010

Travelin' at the speed of light.
New Curse name, same Curse taste.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
but really if you have nunu you need a hard engage support and a bruiser top that actually deals damage or you lategame is gonna be all on the ad to do damage but the enemy team has 2 divers and 2 skillshot mages. the enemy has no reason to dive the cait because they can just kill the frontline first

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I can't wait for Xpecial's vlog.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I hate DFG/Abyssal Ahri and I don't see why these guys rush it. I didn't like it on Froggen the other day or anyone else either. Even if you are going DFG first, you need more power after that.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
well that was a stomp

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

That was boring as gently caress.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Hypocrisy posted:

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Propaganda Hour posted:

well that was a stomp

Flipswitch posted:

That was boring as gently caress.

These are both simultaneously true, which means it was the worst kind of game. :riot:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Hypocrisy posted:

I can't wait for people to try and argue that somehow Keith McBrief would have changed the outcome of the past two games. Perhaps with magic, it's hard to say.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Xpecial passive aggressively whiny because Piglet didn't understand the English phrase of "kill champion"

Mr. Sickos
May 22, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

I can't wait for people to try and argue that somehow Keith McBrief would have changed the outcome of the past two games. Perhaps with magic, it's hard to say.

I would feel a lot better watching it.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

How Rude posted:

caitlyn isn't that though, she's great for objective control (rotations) and a safe auto attack range and scales very well with items. of course, against a Tristana she will obviously lose out lategame but until then Caitlyn will have the edge, especially midgame.

Trist outranges Cait at level 11. There is a tiny tiny window of 'better than her' in the midgame, especially if Trist gets to sololane. You really only have the earlygame so if you don't crush Trist at that point, you're done.

---

On a happier note, that was suuuuuuuuch a good game from TSM. Masterfully played, nobody could ask for more than winning thoroughly at the strategic level like this. It isn't an adrenaline rush, but it's certainly a masterclass of Legal Legends.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I think liquid should have left kassadin up if they wanted to fastpush going into that draft

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I wonder if their collegiate program is gonna be able to feed good LCS players to teams. Having only three strong teams in a split is a bunch of turds.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Lightning Knight posted:

These are both simultaneously true, which means it was the worst kind of game. :riot:

How soon we forget Elements v. Roccat.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

Hypocrisy posted:

How soon we forget Elements v. Roccat.

Yeah, I certainly don't fault anyone for thinking this game was dull, because it was imo. But TSM never looked lost. They had a plan and executed it perfectly. It's way better than watching Elements and Roccat stumble around.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Haha, Dyrus with the Curse burn.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

No food for Liquid today ):

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Hypocrisy posted:

No food for Liquid today ):

The korean training mentality.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Watching bjerg nail skill shots is never boring :colbert: tsm looked like a really strong team this week. Santorin is looking ok and wildturtle seems less stupid. Dyrus and lust boy just doin they thang.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

We're rooting for Xiaoweixiao and TIP, right? :ohdear:

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."

Jerkface posted:

Watching bjerg nail skill shots is never boring :colbert: tsm looked like a really strong team this week. Santorin is looking ok and wildturtle seems less stupid. Dyrus and lust boy just doin they thang.

It's also amazing to see them embrace the John Cena identity. YOU CAN'T SEE US

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

The only thing I can say about Elements vs. Roccat (El-Gato!) is at least it proves Rito's model of "The game ends at five dragons even if you shitters refuse to ever fight until then." It could have been a 120 min game in a previous season.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Korean hype train:

(Not pictures: H0r0 and Ryu)

e: wtf is Impact literally drinking soda because it's so price efficient? lmao

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

COLA!

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I love that they just played an interview where Impact explains how cheap cola is from Costco.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

Demiurge4 posted:

We're rooting for Xiaoweixiao and TIP, right? :ohdear:

I am!!!!

Mr Fahrenheit
Dec 10, 2010

Travelin' at the speed of light.

rabidsquid posted:

I love that they just played an interview where Impact explains how cheap cola is from Costco.

And he doesn't like Chinese food, but loves In n' Out Burger.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

rabidsquid posted:

look at the foreign man he just like us and eats and drinks just like we do

That was basically what that interview just was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

No Rek'sai even though she went unbanned. These teams both confirmed for poo poo PB already.

EDIT: Aaaaaand TiP goes for a peel-less kog'maw. poo poo PB confirmed.

• Locked thread