Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

best halftime show since will.i.am's plastic hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

anybody got a count on how many birthed babies appeared In these ads. it's off the charts.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
remember when madonna was so old she messed up half her dance moves because she just couldn't handle the physical strain?

that was the best stuperball half time

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

pagancow posted:

anybody got a count on how many birthed babies appeared In these ads. it's off the charts.

millennials are having kids now.

it's finally time.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
getting tired of all these lovely covers

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

they should have used these guys

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

wish coke had doubled down with multilingual star spangled banner

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
"well, see guys we cant throw the ball we need to run" - stupid gently caress whos team gets owned by the other teams passing.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

holy loving cross promotion nfl

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

wtf is this poo poo?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
the nfl is clueless they just have a product that's really hard to gently caress up

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

oh, the patriotic team is really loving up now.

will this result in riots as are required by all proper sporting matches?

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

"hey guys let's use the superbowl to highlight that our tablets lack the battery life to work for the length of a football game"
- microsoft brand manager timmy, age 8

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

how could they not have the battery life?

no ones even using them. they're probably all turned off, if they're anything other than a chassis demo in the first place

it's a very realistic ad in that sense, as absolutely no one uses them irl either

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

some seriously sub-par branded content happening in this cross-media extravaganza

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
no more katy perry so im going to go watch xfiles

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

lol loving cablehavers are a good minute or more behind.

i can hear the scrubs react every time something happens

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

As a Millennial I posted:

wish coke had doubled down with multilingual star spangled banner

was just talking about this at the party I'm at

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

pagancow posted:

lol.

why are you posting in this shitfest if you're at a party

what the gently caress is wrong with you?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

pagancow posted:

lol

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

lol

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

infernal machines posted:

lol.

why are you posting in this shitfest if you're at a party

what the gently caress is wrong with you?

i love you guys

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

i must also spread my love of ads to all who are not believers.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

pagancow posted:

i must also spread my love of ads to all who are not believers.

thanks typhoid mary

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

look at all dat canon gear there.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

lol superball happenings.

jesus

this is the dumbest goddamn sport i have ever watched.

and i've watched water polo

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

lol what is all this football drama, just show me some ads.

did they not sell enough spots?!?!?

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

holy poo poo white dude rap

its like 70s rap where they pronounced every word

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

lol nascar, they can't have hard liquor ads on their cars

lol

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

so anyone thinking of buying a surface?

anyone?

beuller?

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

they didn't run an ad for surface

duh

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

pagancow posted:

lol nascar, they can't have hard liquor ads on their cars

lol

are you guys allowed to have cigarette ads on your cars down there?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

pagancow posted:

they didn't run an ad for surface

duh

the only ads i'm sure of were offensively bad ones for nbc content i would never watch

there were others but they all blended together into a sludge of bad musical covers and off putting :911: flag waving minorities with disabilities being bold

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

lol were you around for americans getting all mad that people were singing the national anthem in not-american?

that was a hoot

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

pagancow posted:

lol were you around for americans getting all mad that people were singing the national anthem in not-american?

that was a hoot

nope.

man that would have been interesting.

like spanish-not-american, or the real foreign type not american

IT"S A MELTING POT GODDAMMIT LEARN AMERICAN!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

infernal machines posted:

nope.

man that would have been interesting.

like spanish-not-american, or the real foreign type not american

IT"S A MELTING POT GODDAMMIT LEARN AMERICAN!

every line in a different language http://www.mediaite.com/tv/coca-cola-super-bowl-ad-inspires-racist-twitter-backlash/

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

okay, i will consider buying a coke product just because they successfully trolled so many stupid angry racists

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

there's an entire demographic that will buy thing simply to spite others.

that is where i sit

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

lol @ how quickly they jump into this tv show in their desperate attempt to get anybody to watch nbc, ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'm "cross-posting" this, for those of you who don't participate in the cjs circlejerk

As a Millennial I posted:

there's an og xbox in that commercial but it's the television that crushed a child to death? lol, ok

• Locked thread