Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That makes me laugh a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
dammit katy i couldn't masturbate to any of that that

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Helldump Immunity. posted:

dammit katy i couldn't masturbate to any of that that

You're just not trying hard enough.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

So Missy Elliott and Lenny Kravitz were on the big stage, gas is $2 a gallon, and the Pats won the Super Bowl. Nice to see you again, 2001.

I'm gonna invent/patent the iphone before cupertino gets around to it.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Gonna buy apple stock

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Gonna buy Iraqi dinars, the Treasury is going to revalue them any day now

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Gonna sell dowsing rods to idiot Iraqis

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
dude those things can detect aids

edit : and virgins

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

holocaust bloopers posted:

New Top Gear is excellent, as usual. One of their better travel films.

Top Gear is so awesome this season so far

edit: also Keifer Sutherland loving owns forever

Nostalgia4Butts fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Feb 2, 2015

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ded posted:

dude those things can detect aids

edit : and virgins

not for long

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Words that I need a trigger warning for:

-Trigger warning
-Projecting
-Privilege (or "privvie" as the hip kids call it)
-Objectively when describing a fact
-Subjectively when describing an opinion (we know its your opinion dipshit you don't need to remind us)

This list is not all inclusive.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
cis-*

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
Or also don't get degrees or take classes that force you to interact with the average sjw.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Fucitol posted:

Or also don't get degrees or take classes that force you to interact with the average sjw.

How were you able to skip the common courses that everyone had to take

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

By either choosing general electives that weren't tumblr filled or having credits from the military fulfill whatever random requirement.

It's been p nice and quiet not ever hearing the phrase check ur privvie irl

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Watched the Super Bowl at a coworker's. His family are all bandwagon Seahawks fans, but another coworker brought his mom, a 71 year old lady from old money in Massachusetts. Watching her lose her loving poo poo at the last interception and talk incredible amounts of poo poo in the politest yet most biting way possible is probably going to be my favorite football memory unless the Falcons ever manage a Super Bowl win.

She spent the whole game being so reserved, the most emotion I had seen her make was her just tsk'ing and saying "oh dear, that Marshawn Lynch sure is a strong man" when he plowed through what seemed like the entire Patriots secondary to then jumping out of her seat and saying "Looks like another trophy for Mr. Brady! Very good!" then throwing a small handful of Skittles int he air ala Marshawn Lynch as every Seahawks fan in the room deflated will forever be the most exquisite burn I can imagine.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Booblord Zagats posted:

Watched the Super Bowl at a coworker's. His family are all bandwagon Seahawks fans, but another coworker brought his mom, a 71 year old lady from old money in Massachusetts. Watching her lose her loving poo poo at the last interception and talk incredible amounts of poo poo in the politest yet most biting way possible is probably going to be my favorite football memory unless the Falcons ever manage a Super Bowl win.

She spent the whole game being so reserved, the most emotion I had seen her make was her just tsk'ing and saying "oh dear, that Marshawn Lynch sure is a strong man" when he plowed through what seemed like the entire Patriots secondary to then jumping out of her seat and saying "Looks like another trophy for Mr. Brady! Very good!" then throwing a small handful of Skittles int he air ala Marshawn Lynch as every Seahawks fan in the room deflated will forever be the most exquisite burn I can imagine.

Old rich lady owns.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
The tears from all the seahawks fans were pretty sweet & the goddamn rumble in the end zone to close out the game was pretty entertaining but seriously gently caress both of those teams.

also Katy didn't pull a Janet Jackson :(

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

beanieson posted:

also Katy didn't pull a Janet Jackson :(

biggest disappointment ever

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Oh, now all the Pats fans come out of the woodwork.

Yeah, I was rooting for them all along.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

I'm just a fan of people being incredibly disappointed, tbh. Game could have gone either way and I would have been happy with others' sadness

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Oh, now all the Pats fans come out of the woodwork.

Yeah, I was rooting for them all along.

It was the two worst fanbases in football. So long as one of them lost I was going to be happy

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Booblord Zagats posted:

It was the two worst fanbases in football. So long as one of them lost I was going to be happy

exactly, plus they lost in an incredibly satisfying way :allears:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

beanieson posted:

exactly, plus they lost in an incredibly satisfying way :allears:

It was an incredible game, still bummed that the seahawks lost.

Still atleast they didnt loose a superbowl while having an undeafeated season.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Also, there are only 4 bad fanbases in the NFL right now.

Patriots, Seahawks, Steelers and Cowboys.

The Saints were awful, but now that the team has dumped off its band wagoners to the Seahawks, they're alright again.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Booblord Zagats posted:

The Saints were awful, but now that the team has dumped off its band wagoners to the Seahawks, they're alright again.

Awww, thanks buddy :kiddo:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
what about bears fans?

I know waaay too many bears fans, and they're frankly the loudest, most annoying rear end in a top hat fans. Bears intercept a ball against the packers, and my facebook turns into an impregnable wall of loud-mouthed rear end-monkeys bragging on the pick off. But when the bears burn out early in the third and just start making GBS threads opportunities for the packers to completely rape them, not a goddamn peep.

those are my favorite games, packers vs. bears. I'm tempted to go hunting someday, shoot a crow, clean it, cook it, and show up at a friend's gameday party with a minute left in the fourth, bird laid out on a platter with a range of forks to choose from neatly laid out by size.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

biggest disappointment ever

:boom:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

what about bears fans?

I know waaay too many bears fans, and they're frankly the loudest, most annoying rear end in a top hat fans. Bears intercept a ball against the packers, and my facebook turns into an impregnable wall of loud-mouthed rear end-monkeys bragging on the pick off. But when the bears burn out early in the third and just start making GBS threads opportunities for the packers to completely rape them, not a goddamn peep.

those are my favorite games, packers vs. bears. I'm tempted to go hunting someday, shoot a crow, clean it, cook it, and show up at a friend's gameday party with a minute left in the fourth, bird laid out on a platter with a range of forks to choose from neatly laid out by size.

The worst thing that's happened to the Bears was them winning the 86 Super Bowl.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

Old rich lady owns.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

lmao

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Cole posted:

(or "privvie" as the hip kids call it)

If I ever hear this used it will take every ounce of self restraint in me to not choke the life out of the bag of loving tools that said it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Not being around any social justice talk in a college setting is nigh impossible. It'll come up in a class when you least suspect it because someone will always have an agenda to sneak in.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Perfect

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:boom::boom::boom::boom:
i want you in my room

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Cole posted:

Words that I need a trigger warning for:

-Trigger warning
-Projecting
-Privilege (or "privvie" as the hip kids call it)
-Objectively when describing a fact
-Subjectively when describing an opinion (we know its your opinion dipshit you don't need to remind us)

This list is not all inclusive.

You go to a party school with a 60:40 female:male ratio and this is what you complain about. You should be complaining about how you can't get the smell of pussy off your dick.

smh

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

i'm an eagles fan, gently caress all of you

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

what about bears fans?

Almost all the Bears fans I know are from very upscale neighborhoods in Northern Chicago and are in fact pretty classy folks. Two of them were cheering for the Lions and the Packers in the playoffs, since they'd rather prove the NFC North to be strong than their opponents weak. But the poo poo you just complained about is why I hate Pittsburgh fans. That and you can't drive through a lovely neighborhood in Arizona without seeing Steelers blankets used as curtains

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Bears fans are very big on the idea of 'class'. They poo poo on players or coaches who don't act 'classy'. I don't get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
Better than Eagles, Browns and Raiders fans.

• Locked thread