Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
actually, all fans of things are lame except for fans of things that I am also a fan of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

beanieson posted:

actually, all fans of things are lame except for fans of things that I am also a fan of.

this guy gets it.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

beanieson posted:

sister loving is an interest with a narrow fan base.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

beanieson posted:

Nah, I don't like the Dolphins at all but Im friends with a lot of Dolphins fans

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

sister loving is an interest with a narrow fan base.

which is why you and I are bros 4 life

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Booblord Zagats posted:

Nah, I don't like the Dolphins at all but Im friends with a lot of Dolphins fans

have you considered that you might like the dolphins?

or that your friends are lame?

ponder these truths and get back to us.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Nobody likes the Dolphins. Laces out, Dan.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Stultus Maximus posted:

Can't outwit the Jews.

QFT

P.S. Jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel girders.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

beanieson posted:

have you considered that you might like the dolphins?

or that your friends are lame?

ponder these truths and get back to us.

That dick wart popping story I posted ages ago and made it to the Marine thread OP, that dude was one of the Dolphins fans Im friends with, so myou may be on to something

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

holocaust bloopers posted:

Not being around any social justice talk in a college setting is nigh impossible. It'll come up in a class when you least suspect it because someone will always have an agenda to sneak in.

If people sneak social justice stuff in the middle of figuring out derivatives or Mannich reactions than get the gently caress out of that school immediately. Courses exist that aren't privy to using proper pronouns when considering amino acid formation or anything where opinion means dick and poo poo, respectively.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I want to see an SJW try that poo poo in maritime school. Oh wait one girl did start ranting about how sexist and blah blah blah and the teacher laughed at her and told her to consider a different career.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

thank you, i was starting to wonder if i was losing my mind here

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

thank you, i was starting to wonder if i was losing my mind here

COunterpoint: They aren't people

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
This Super Bowl couldn't have worked out better for me. Every living soul I work with hates the pats more than anything. On the other side, kks would have to deal with fairweather Seahawks fans talking about the 12th man or dynasty poo poo for another year.

So either way, really.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

:boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Vasudus posted:

This Super Bowl couldn't have worked out better for me. Every living soul I work with hates the pats more than anything. On the other side, kks would have to deal with fairweather Seahawks fans talking about the 12th man or dynasty poo poo for another year.

So either way, really.

superbowl 49 was merely a setback

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

holocaust bloopers posted:

Bears fans are very big on the idea of 'class'. They poo poo on players or coaches who don't act 'classy'. I don't get it.

it means "white." citizens of chicago and the state of illinois are racist pieces of poo poo. you see this in places like nebraska football too

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

krispykremessuck posted:

superbowl 49 was merely a setback

Seahawks are gonna have to pay Russell Wilson a real salary now, but then again he might decide to pass.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Slim Pickens posted:

Seahawks are gonna have to pay Russell Wilson a real salary now, but then again he might decide to pass.

:boom:

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Slim Pickens posted:

it'll be cool next year when they cut lynch loose to double down on wilson's salary

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Slim Pickens posted:

Boom goes the dynamite

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

wait wait wait

:boom:
:shrek:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
gently caress gently caress gently caress

Spilled the last of my weed.

God. drat. This. Gay. World.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

how do you spill weed

just pick it up

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

AgentSythe posted:

it means "white." citizens of chicago and the state of illinois are racist pieces of poo poo. you see this in places like nebraska football too

wait are you implying thats a bad thing?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Slim Pickens posted:

:wow:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
http://billboard.fm/birthday-song

Footloose...

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Let's Dance - Bowie :smugdog:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Karma Chameleon :gay:

edit I doubt Beat It was on the radio, either.

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Feb 3, 2015

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Mr Mister - Broken Wings :negative:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

this is bullshit :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N62OoNbXOIo

E: oh god i hit the "song you were conceived to" button and got this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUis9yny_lI

EBB fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Feb 3, 2015

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

:stare:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Falco - Rock Me Amadeus

e: pretty sure my dad wasn't banging my mom to the tune of Sussudio by Phil Collins

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Out of Touch - Hall and Oates

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwYN7mTi6HM

gently caress yeah

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I was conceived to survivor :stare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I forgot Lionel Ritchie was a thing, and apparently he did a duet with Diana Ross. I don't think my Dad would have been getting a piece with John Lennon playing though, he doesn't care much for any of the Beatles outside of George Harrison.

• Locked thread