Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

brad was chosen as the vessel to resurrect ryan. if there isn't an adequate amount of flesh for the ritual, something could go wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Waluigi is a drat horn dog

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Wait Mario party 3 is here!?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

quote:

3:51:58

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKtQSWvh8zk

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
His DOTAIDS has permanently transformed him from a smooth operator into a lumpy whiny Girthmann Jr.

The day that he started chasing the MOBA dragon was the day that we had lost him, we just didn't know it yet.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

God bless you, Dan.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Gimbal lock posted:

His DOTAIDS has permanently transformed him from a smooth operator into a lumpy whiny Girthmann Jr.

The day that he started chasing the MOBA dragon was the day that we had lost him, we just didn't know it yet.

starcraft 2 was also a dark time

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This was crazy funny.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

why do ppl make gifs of things that are already on youtube and a million times better with sound

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Also that jiff doesn't capture the best part, Dre'ws reaction after they tie.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

why do ppl make gifs of things that are already on youtube and a million times better with sound
it's super dumb but some people prefer watching gifs to working their desk jobs

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Also that jiff doesn't capture the best part, Dre'ws reaction after they tie.

He's so good, powerful, and in control.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

drew reminds me of greg sestero

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's weird that Brad can stand playing one of the most tedious things of all time but poo poo like he has to find a new weapon in a game about surviving pisses him off.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anyways I don't feel like linking it but the Dying Light co op video the part where Vinny thinks a character looks like Urkel and he starts beating the poo poo out of his corpse and saying "Awww did I do that?" is pretty good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://youtu.be/RXqMiRHuNM0?t=35m39s

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Anyways I don't feel like linking it but the Dying Light co op video the part where Vinny thinks a character looks like Urkel and he starts beating the poo poo out of his corpse and saying "Awww did I do that?" is pretty good.

I haven't watched the video, but Lmfao.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad's lip quivering, trying not to cry listening to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi5hWNnsLm0

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad's lip quivering, trying not to cry listening to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi5hWNnsLm0

lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad sitting up in his bassinet: There was a thread on GAF chronicling Lara Croft's look over the years. It's easy to forget how far we've come.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Epic Dan: WTF is a brocolli?!
GB fans 2k15: You know, if Dan wasn't as epic as he is, I'd of think he was from Gamergate.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Better than Metallica's One.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

lol

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.

Wormskull posted:

vinny was great in that video but he deserved someone better than brad to do it with

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

that email where the gf questions the existence of the giant bomb crew is mindfucking me

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

gently caress trophy 2k15 posted:

that email where the gf questions the existence of the giant bomb crew is mindfucking me

I really wish Brad had saved it to read when Jeff is back.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

gullah jack posted:

vinny was great in that video but he deserved someone better than brad to do it with

Frankly the other better person I could think of would be Jeff just because his laughter is more contagious.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I would like to see how a Vinny and Dan QL would play out.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Wormskull posted:

I would like to see how a Vinny and Dan QL would play out.

No don't! We will have reached the apex of GB and everything else will just be compared to it and found lacking. All qls from then on would need to be dan/vinny to stand a chance but that would eventually get old.

A dan/vinny ql would be the death of gb.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

gullah jack posted:

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

First episode of Danswers! http://www.giantbomb.com/podcasts/danswers-01-27-2015-the-dantroduction/1600-1129/

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

gullah jack posted:

the whole video was brad trying to "do this thing" and getting killed every 30 seconds while Vinny is constantly asking what they're going to be actually doing.

they never end up doing anything

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

can someone just make a list of all the dumb poo poo Dan says in the video, tia

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

StabMasterArson posted:

he says that pity is a bad way to try and get laid

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

BKPR posted:

he says that pity is a bad way to try and get laid

Good tip

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

StabMasterArson posted:

Shut the hell up clownass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i watched some of that 4 hour mario party thing and can safely say i will stick to the highlight reel on youtube from now on