Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i watched some of that 4 hour mario party thing and can safely say i will stick to the highlight reel on youtube from now on

you are weak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

you are weak

it's too long, but I leave it on as background noise and only watch when someone gets angry.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Its been over 4 weeks...where the heck is metal gear scanlon 3.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

those beers looked good

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Its been over 4 weeks...where the heck is metal gear scanlon 3.

i have been putting off playing it myself because i want to watch the cutscenes with dan and drew

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

BKPR posted:

i have been putting off playing it myself because i want to watch the cutscenes with dan and drew

My advice to you is to play it, because it's the best game ever made, and will be 1000x better if you experience it first hand rather than by watching the Giant Bomb Let's Play

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i did play it at the time, just waiting to dig into the hd version on vita

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i watched some of that 4 hour mario party thing and can safely say i will stick to the highlight reel on youtube from now on

It's extremely hard to endure Jeff's misery and Brad's complete spiritual detachment from the world.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Jeff's misery is honestly one of the funnier things about the Mario Party Party, I feel.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I think he exaggerates his grief so as not to break character and mostly doesn't care, though I do lol at his rage faces and such.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i don't care to hypothesize as to what the mental state of each Bomber is, rather I just dont want to watch 4 hours of mario party because it's boring as poo poo

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
MPP3 while good was the weakest of the Mario Party Parties, except for Game Guy, DMX Goomba and Chance Time.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i don't care to hypothesize as to what the mental state of each Bomber is, rather I just dont want to watch 4 hours of mario party because it's boring as poo poo

I mean good on them I guess for playing loving 50 turns of Mario Party multiple times, but unless you have the energy of four Dan's in the room it's mostly boring to watch. Like I think they probably could have jsut played one MP from the 64, GC, and Wii and it would have been better. At least that way you can see a couple of games iteration instead of the incremental (and slow) iteration from all 9 Mario Party's.

That being said I hope instead of a quick look for MP10 they just do the 50 turns thing.

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

"You have to have a skateboard and not be a goat"
-Dan's dad on the requirements of skateboarding

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

"You're in an office, and everyone's gone, then you're on the set of Star Wars"
-Dan's dad on The Stanley Parable

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

"Who was that guy? That Fantastic Spud guy?"
-Dan's dad on Skee-lo

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

"Rowdy Roddy Peephole or whatever his name is"
-Dan's dad on Macho Man Randy Savage

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

paul ryckert is my pick for best honorary bombster

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

Everyone has to watch the new paul ryckert video it's the funniest thing they've made in ages

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
How 'bout you just transcribe everything you see here

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
The latest mailbag video where Dan asks Jeff to shoot him in the back with an airsoft pistol is pretty incredible.

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

Hahaha they're going to get in so much trouble with HR over this mailbag

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/unfinished-battlefield-hardline-beta-02-03-2015/2300-9908/ Around the middle of this Jeff starts doing stuff like telling an unmanned vehicle You've got a headlight out there son, I'm gonna have to [begins firing assault rifle into driver's seat] write you a ticket!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jeff blasting the gun in the office is extremely epic.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
jeff respects weapons, hence his knife drawer, ability to handle firearms properly, and fear of the power of lasers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Drew's reaction to Dan regarding pickles is perfect. "Really? Pickles also?"

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I too wish people would send me thousands of dollars worth of airsoft weapons in the mail

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I too wish people would send me thousands of dollars worth of airsoft weapons in the mail

I too wish to use said airsoft guns to shoot my friend and co-worker in the back on camera

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
I bet it wouldn't hurt brad if he got sho because he's so fat anyways

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I mean jfc fhe sight alone on that gun is worth at least $300

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

causticBeet posted:

I bet it wouldn't hurt brad if he got sho because he's so fat anyways

CBS Interactive Office Building crumbles into the bay.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I mean jfc fhe sight alone on that gun is worth at least $300

a dude sent patrick a brand new computer. people are weird

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

gb crew are the only friends a lot of these people have. they're sending gifts to their friends

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Yeah. What do you have against friendship, Overbite?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Delsaber posted:

Yeah. What do you have against friendship, Overbite?

You saw he mentioned Patrick right.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Patrick having friends is something I ponder constantly, it's like why a group of self-styled game journalism rebels would have a Patrick type journalist on there team, is another one that makes me lose sleep at night.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

I'd be Patrick's friend. He's got a lot of beer, apparently.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Wormskull posted:

Patrick having friends is something I ponder constantly, it's like why a group of self-styled game journalism rebels would have a Patrick type journalist on there team, is another one that makes me lose sleep at night.

Because we both know Patrick was a step up from Kessler and Nicholson

Or did you forget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

mp5 posted:

Because we both know Patrick was a step up from Kessler and Nicholson

Or did you forget

same tier actually